Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
hmmmm... the way I'm seeing this is that Ella showed up unannounced at I&B's place - knowing no chaperone would be there.
This was how I initially believed it played out, and still think this is most likely scenario. She arrives to 'pick up' or collect Elsie. Goes inside, creates havoc and causes a fight, gets completely out of control, probably stands over or tries to intimidate Bianca, Bianca pushes her away, it escalates and they try to get Ella out the apartment before it goes truly mental.

Reactions: 9

StoneMountain

VIP Member
The DM online cover page has now changed the "article" to exclude mAlice in the front line pictures! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
<The earlier headline image "with mom" is behind spoiler>
mAlice showing in original headline:

View attachment 2215840

and now mAlice's image and name is gone, gone, gone from headline :love:

View attachment 2215841
ETA: well, maybe shows differently as one view is a 'news article' and other is under 'showbiz'?
just realized that a search shows results as 2 articles -- so mAlice still has her face showing in one of them

Loveu2

VIP Member
And still no traction, 9 followers for DAM. That's got to wound her ego. It appears that she is commenting on her own posts. Dumbass
---
What are the laws around identification of victims of sexual crimes in the US? In the UK you cannot do so, they are granted anonymity- even if this means the accused cannot then be named. But I know our courts work very differently.
---

I wish I couldn’t imagine her drunken voice and pulsating baboon-butt lips so clearly
I imagine these with screeching harpy voice.

Ametrine

VIP Member
DAM isn’t Alice, it’s our old alliteration-loving pal from Texas. She’ll be creaming her Tena Ladies to have been given such an important role and “inside information”.
Don't actually know who the Texan was, I don't think I was a regular here when she was discussed.

Whoever DAM is, it's undoubtedly Alice or someone with a very close connection to Alice.

Last edited:

lulooo

VIP Member
Congratulations. Hope you and the baby are well 🥰
Fantastic news, congratulations ❤😘❤ and yes the Abuser is being her nasty, evil, abusive self. My heart breaks for everyone involved in this apart from the Abuser, who I hope finds hers.f in the deepest, darkest pit of hell along with her enabler the bitchoff from the Fail. They truly deserve each other

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
So Malice is trying to convince us that this woman who is shorter than Ella, has lost so much weight, and has to be supported by her partner when out on a dog walk, assaulted Ella and was able to injure her. Yeah, right…Go to hell, Malice, although few people even down there deserve the punishment of your presence.
What did it say.. she's filing something about harassment of her?? There is not a soul within ten thousand miles that would like to spend a minute with her. She has captive minors that can't leave yet. They will though.

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
Replying to @Genxpunk69 DAM: Bitch says 'a picture of a bruise shows nothing'? How far will the freaks go to defend the Brisbane Basher?

It doesn't show anything criminal, per se. Or as Loopy the lawyer would say, per say.

DAM: Your right he did that. He set this whole scenario up. My God this court hearing is gonna be an eye-opener. I never believed half of what he said in the court declarations. I had a nasty feeling he and the Brisbane Baby Beater were cooking up some shit #StopChildAbuse

"Brisbane Baby Beater" She must be so proud of the alliteration. The DA will decide if it goes to court, not you mAlice! Or is she talking about the custody hearing??

DAM: Yeah yeah. The age old document where the freak husband gaslit the wife then asked his SIX year old to film it so he could give it to his lawyers. What kind of a fucked up man does that? He knew it would all be public record. He wanted to ruin her publicly. Wonder why?

This is in reference to the infamous "Be a mother" recording.

DAM: Yeah why are they all so angry? Didn't Bianca the Abuser get the man she wanted? Didn't they both gag the ex so she couldn't defend herself from their lies? But they're still mad. Poor lost souls

The ex isn't gagged as we can see and presented no defence. Cunt.

DAM: No way. This is the grandfather of the Brisbane Baby Basher? This guy is financing their 'wild Hollywood life'? The tattle bitches trash Alice because she used to date a guy with a rich grandfather. Small difference between this guy and Picasso maybe?

What are the chances? DAM is an avid tattle reader too.
Very good chance, bald, dirty 3 hair b**** has hit the bottle.

• Haha

Occleshaw

Don't actually know who the Texan was, I don't think I was a regular here when she was discussed.

Whoever DAM is, it's undoubtedly Alice or someone with a very close connection to Alice.
If she has the same blocklist as Alice..

Reactions: 8

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
I would say they’ve probably been prepared for this happening, although it’s not nice at all, I think his solicitor will probably have seen something like this coming

I wonder with the prosecution being dropped has she been given just enough rope to hang herself
Hopefully they have, it's dreadful though.

Yes, that's a point with the prosecution being dropped that I hadn't considered.

shoppingaddict123

Chatty Member
Just saw DM headline story! What’s the incident they are referring to? This has gone up another level now …Alice is beyond psycho now the daughter !