Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveu2

VIP Member
Oh my god and its so easy to buy a gun in the US. Or just get an unregistered one , I'm not even kidding I think MAlice would be willing to do anything to get revenge.
Most states require a background check. She has a DVRO.

Reactions: 6

SC_love

Chatty Member

Nixlondon

VIP Member
While we speculate - and me too 🙋🏻‍♀️ - which door, what door and how it happened, let's not forget everything with Alice is always projection. If some poor innocent door is involved at all with this scenario - I would suspect Bianca is the one who was hurt. 🤷🏻‍♀️ MOO.

Always the Google search is slowly shifting. Hope People picks this up. 🙄
People already did a story

welp

VIP Member
It depends what the report says and if charges were deemed necessary. So no, I don’t think a TRO is a gimme. They still have to prove that some kind of abuse happened. And this is taking place in the context of a contentious divorce with reams of filings that has gone on for years and where this teen has already done a couple of illegal things aimed at making her father look awful. The court will also take that into consideration as well as the reports of therapists and any witnesses who saw what (if anything) happened.
I get you, but isnt this something that only really gets relevant when you are at the permanent restraining order hearing? A TRO is usually granted on the same day you file (if you are demanding it) with the judge usually only briefly checking the case. They tend to grant most, just to be safe.

There is no doubt that the restraining order will not be granted (unless it's a lot more than what Loopy and the socks claimed), especially not against Ioan, but a TRO should be doable, and that would be problematic for Bianca, because this alone can get her deported.

• Sad

Nixlondon

VIP Member
It depends what the report says and if charges were deemed necessary. So no, I don’t think a TRO is a gimme. They still have to prove that some kind of abuse happened. And this is taking place in the context of a contentious divorce with reams of filings that has gone on for years and where this teen has already done a couple of illegal things aimed at making her father look awful. The court will also take that into consideration as well as the reports of therapists and any witnesses who saw what (if anything) happened.
Sorry I disagree. For a TRO a photograph and family incident report is enough to be granted. The family incident report does not make any judgement, just reports what has been reported and it is for CPS to then open an investigation.
ETA - all the evidence will be reviewed when it comes to the actual permanent DVRO hearing. The TRO is usually a rubber stamp if there is any kind of evidence. The evidence does not need to be qualified. The purpose of the TRO is to protect in the absence of clear facts, until the full facts can be determined and judged.

Last edited:

Nixlondon

VIP Member
But it's also been reported in Page 6 and by Perez Hilton.

They could have reported on it, which makes me think they don't think it's important enough, and/or they are also fed up of Alice's shit.
Also the Sun, the Metro and the Evening Standard

StoneMountain

VIP Member
When was Ella's legal name changed to "Ella Evans" as shown on the court docket?
<did I miss something?>
<I'm a page behind in catching up.>

ETA: nvm -- I now see that @ButterTart already answered my question - thanks!

Last edited:

Ioanly.me

Obtaining data records for phones, social media, email accounts isn't reserved for just high-profile criminal or civil cases. It's far more common than Alice might expect and there are plenty of e-discovery services to mine the data. Dumbass. She thinks she's the Puppet Master. But she's just a sad sack of meat making bunny-ears by the light of her iPhone.
I wonder how much that would cost to find this information? Maybe we could chip in, get the data who is behind those abusive twitter accounts and send it to Ioan’s lawyer?

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Most of the time it's injury pics and testimony of what happened. Most domestic violence cases dont have much evidence to begin with because you just normally dont happen to record it
Still catching up so I expect it has been said but BIB - perfectly true of course, unless that plan all along is to try and cause trouble for innocent and unsuspecting people :(

Squittel

VIP Member
Despite previous, surely if Ioan or Bianca in any way assaulted the child then that is indeed a pretty big deal no matter how it came about?

• Angry

Ally Pally

VIP Member
This is going to backfire SO spectacularly for Alice. If I were Ioan I would be on the phone with the top parental alienation experts in California and making urgent applications for evaluation in advance of the hearing.
Alice has really flipped into Betty Broderick delusion territory. This is definitely why Marie left. Alice thinks it will be 'easy' for Ella to get a DV because it was 'easy' for Ioan and has let her poor child file without a lawyer, because no lawyer would countenance this, as there is clearly not enough evidence. A child can't put out a DV just because she doesn't want to see her father if there is no domestic violence, and domestic violence requires solid evidence. The only evidence that will come out of this is the extremely severe PA the child has been subjected to.
They have time to get a lawyer but they are going to be pissed off when the whole sorry tale comes out. I'm guessing because it's a minor that it'll be a closed hearing?

Lulugrace

VIP Member
All I've seen is the headline in the Daily Heil, that's all. But I had to come back to the thread. Please don't tell me Dad and Daughter had a falling-out (as every Dad and Daughter does) and its descended into this psycho-drama, no doubt instigated by the mad mother. Please don't tell me that.
I've have literally just said I think this is what has happened ☹

• Heart