Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Most of the time it's injury pics and testimony of what happened. Most domestic violence cases dont have much evidence to begin with because you just normally dont happen to record it
It's the back story to this that's going to be very damaging to Alice. She's really not thought this through imo.
I think Ioan will oppose the restraining order as well, that would be the right road to go down.

Reactions: 8

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Would anyone blame him to go no contact with that child? It’s gone beyond acceptable behaviour.
Yes no visits but he could still try texting her. His focus needs to be full custody of Elsie or she will go the same way sadly.

Irishwidz

VIP Member
🥇Congratulations to @Unregulated Loon for the winning thread title🏆

🥈place goes to @Lulugrace for her very apt title suggestion 😆

Newbies please read the Wiki to find out just why we are now on thread 172 and still going strong.

Can someone please do a recap 😊

Previous Thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...e-life-stop-causing-strife.39334/page-2/liked

Carry on Turds 💩

Edited: Spelling (having trouble with my ipad keyboard, sticking and generally making it’s own words up…feel like Alice after three sharp ones! 🙄😂)
Well done !!! 😁
Also well done to winner of titie and runner up 😁😁😁

• Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
Her behaviours aren’t flirting with criminality. They are actually criminal. Not counting this latest there was hacking and stealing.
Yes they are crimes, but if you aren’t old enough for the law to deem you criminally responsible, that’s why I said flirting. Because I don’t know the age of criminal responsibility in California but I know she’s right on or near the line.

Old Soak

VIP Member
I think she thought she could make a huge splash with this across the media and then not show up to court to get the TRO - throw the accusation out there hoping it would stain Ioan and Bianca for good but not have to follow through legally with any burden of proof. She really is a vile excuse for a human being.
Didn’t someone say she was following the cast of VPR? Omg do you think she got the idea from the Scheana and Rachel situation? Fuck offfffff Alice

SusieTCones

VIP Member
I still dont get the logic about filing a RO against Ioan too when
- according to all of them Ioan didnt even do anything violent that day
- had they only filed against Bianca Ioan would be in a different position, as he would look bad if he isnt dumping the alleged abuser of his child, it would either mean he approves of it (like Loopy implied), doesnt believe his child or prefers the girlfriend over the kids. He may even be in trouble in this aspect as to whether he testifies for one or the other party. You can now not really make this allegation (even if Loopy attempts to) because he is also accussed by Ella, so of course he will never testify in her favour.
- when a child accusses the sole two adults present of abuse chances are high that it's a lie or the child the aggressor. I get that there are cases where children get abused by both parents or by parent+stepparent, but it's rare.
- the headlines (Mr Fantastic attracts more than Mr Fantastics girlfriend), I guess for her fix that's actually an upside, but the headlines for something a court hasnt even ruled yet are so insanely damaging, and this isnt good for her because she wants him to sponsor her life.
- since they dragged Ioan into it it's quite likely that supervised visitations are in order for the kids with Ioan, which is exactly what Alice/Ella didnt want

The only real upside is that it breaks his relationship to the daughter pretty much irreversibly, but they could have achieved this anyway. I mean even this may not be the upside she believes it is. Because Ioan has now legitimate reasons to just move on without being accussed of abandoning anyone, and then they can no longer taunt him every saturday with walkouts etc.

I guess it's just a revenge filing based on nothing because Alice thinks her RO was based on nothing, but boy, was that poor thought through. Even if she was plotting this for months.
Pure speculation here—could they be thinking that Ioan shouldn’t be allowed contact because he allows supposedly violent people to be with his daughter?

We still don’t know the details of the alleged incident, so it’s really just guesswork.

As others have said, it’s hard to believe this won’t trigger a CPS investigation. I’m sure none of them want that, but it may be best for all involved.

lulooo

VIP Member
This is brilliant. YOU are brilliant. lmao I learned so much in one fucking post. 💚🥹 Also @Old Soak I missed you a lot.

I just said this to LuLu elsewhere, but this is getting crazier and crazier. Like, the STEEP ESCALATION of all of this is shocking, even in the context of this saga. I hope Ioan and B were still able to attend the gala last night; I really do, but I feel in my gut that it didn’t happen. These are serious charges and their obvious falsehoods not only complicate the dragging process of this divorce but make them wildly insulting to Ioan as a father and B as a human being. Like, this is LOW. I try not to weaponize my religion, but Alice:

Allah is watching and the angels are recording.
Have fun explaining this shit come Judgment Day.

🤲🏼🤲🏼🤲🏼
Amen to this Pearls ❤🙏❤

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
tbh this case is over the second Bianca testifies: "I tried to stop the child from leaving court scheduled visitation with her father and she retaliated, hence why she sustained some injuries". This isnt abuse, it's just stopping a child from going somewhere unauthorized. And Loopy clearly implies that this is in fact the scenario because he talks about Ella fleeing before it and about Bianca swinging the door her way. Of course you are not allowed to use brutal power to enforce this, but this was clearly not the case here based on those injury pictures.

I reckon there is no case at all against Ioan since Loopy and no of the socks mentioned anything he presumably did last week. I bet the request is something with constant verbal abuse for months etc. and will obviously also go nowhere. But you grab more headlines if you file a RO request against him too, and it impacts the custody case a lot more directer.
The fact that there's been no contact between the two parties is going to be significant surely?
Of course we've had several twitter accounts alluding that Bianca is a very violent person who needs investigation, let's just hope that those twitter account holders are locked and loaded 😂😂😂

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
There was a Police report cover page which Loopy uploaded. Doesn't mean anyone was charged and you don't need charges to make an RO application.
yes that’s where I thought the police had been called. I wondered what they had made if it and if anything was done by the police or if they saw it for the huge steaming pile of 💩 it is?

Reactions: 7

SusieTCones

VIP Member
it’s called a civil harassment order because they aren’t related. It’s not civil vs. criminal.
Okay, thank you for the clarification. Then regarding the “family incident” report, we really don’t know what it says or what action, if any, may be taken.

Obviously, though, I’m guessing the report will turn up as a supporting document in the RO request.

Reactions: 7