Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SynthGirl

VIP Member
@welp, is Alice's new lawyer in the same firm as Maria and they just filed a substitution of counsel for somebody else in the law firm taking over the case, or did Alice actually hire a new law firm? If so, who is the new lawyer?

Thanks! :)

Reactions: 5

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I just woke up so lots to catch up with but wanted ask you wise Tattlers…

Surely their is something dodgy/ethical wrong/stinks to hugh heaven about mAlices “bestest fwend in de whole big wide wurld” reporting this???

Has anyone reported it yet to see if it is acceptable due to their close friendship?

Apologies if it has been discussed.

View attachment 2214027
Yes all covered off further up the thread 🙂

Loveu2

VIP Member
Short recap. Alice is a cunt and has told her knight in tin foil a cock and bull story about Bianca assaulting one of the girls. General consensus is said child and friends have started sock accounts on Twitter to post about it. Or it’s Alice.
Ioan has chosen to say goodbye to the fuck for good by seeking bifurcation, bye-fuck-ation if you will. Alice moved to a Beverly Hills apartment straight from Beverly Hill Billies which is far more than $26 a month in rent. She remains an absolute cunt.
I hope the new apartment has plenty of room for baby doll heads and plastic jewelry.

• Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Thank you, that really made me smile ❤
I love this thread and it has easily brought me some real laughs and also some serious tears. As messy as this situation is, I have real hope that by the start of the school year, some court orders are made and enforced, serious therapy is underway and big Al, having lost everything is forced to take meaningful and non superficial steps to have any access to the children. And has to pay child support. Which she will default on. Which is a jailable offence in the US. I can’t wait to see the judge rip her 5 new assholes
And you're back! Yey 💗

• Heart

Feather fans

VIP Member
the main danger of this case is little E. If no chaperone was around (I hope there was) she is the only real witness (although I guess Ioan and Bianca can be witnesses for each other, but they will not be seen as very credible given that they have mutual accusers). Now of course a 9 year old is a difficult thing because it's just a child (so fucking disgusting if Ella and Elsie have to end up testifying btw), and technically she too isnt very credible as she lives with the alleged victim together and has no relationship to at least one of the accussed, but in the end she may be the one that tips the scales.

In a way it was also not smart to file against both. If she had only filed against Bianca (who seems to be the one she had the confrontation anyway) Ioan would feel no obligation to testify against Ella as he would feel like choosing between Bianca or Ella, now with him being accused he and Bianca are on the same boat. If their attempt was to break them up they've done it wrong.
Unless mAlice tried to seal "he hates you" narrative for big E by putting him in situation where he has to testify against own daughter. And seeing E was trained daddy should do as he told, him not supporting her lie would mean in her view he well and truly "betrayed" her. But is mAlice that smart and can she calculate this far - I doubt

SynthGirl

VIP Member
How can a picture of a simple bruise she (or anyone) could have got any number of ways (it's hardly a whopper) be sufficient evidence to lay the blame on Bianca (or anyone). It's ludicrous.
That's just the photo. She made her complaint about what allegedly happened to cause that bruise. It's enough to get a temporary restraining order IMO. It's the hearing for the permanent restraining order where her accusations will fall apart, hopefully.

So it seems Ioan wasn't home. Is that the consensus here? He was off with Elsie possibly, and Ella and her mom set up her going to the apartment while he was out hoping Bianca was there? Or Elsie and Ioan were also there? And Ella was leaving. I'm confused as to who was present in the apartment. So many questions.

kingseven

VIP Member
So, while trying to find further evidence of Ella being right handed - yes I know I have a bee in my bonnet about this, but there is no way a right handed person would defend themselves with their left hand, I came across this and wanted to cry. Just so utterly heartbreaking 💔

Also feel like a Poundland @welp with my investigations 😂
I wonder why she decided to capture that screenshot and not a fraction of a second after when Ioan shoots her the Boombastic side-eye
948C1C39-18BD-403F-A713-3DCD07B6F1CD.jpeg

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Bianca too. This is all about Alice's desperation to get rid of Bianca to prevent them marrying after bifurcation. If she has Bianca gone, Ioan is more likely to be lonely and can be manipulated re: the children. I'm sure Alice has thought long and hard about this. We mock her lack of strategic thinking but I bet she has this all mapped out in her mind. Once Bianca is gone,she would suddenly start playing nice.
With many immigration applications—and as a requirement to remain in the country no matter how you may be here—good moral character is a requirement to getting into, or remaining in the country. Many people are aware that drug crimes, sex crimes, murder, or theft, can lead to an application for a green card or visa to be denied, or even lead to deportation. But what about a restraining order?
What Are Restraining Orders?
A restraining order is a temporary order that is issued by a judge, requiring that someone remain apart from the other person who obtains the injunction. Injunctions are normally issued in cases of domestic violence, when one partner fears that he or she is at risk of violence by the other partner.
What makes domestic violence injunctions difficult for those in the immigration system is that applicants can get an injunction placed without a hearing, at least for a temporary period of time, before a full hearing can be had. That means that someone could be at risk for deportation just because the injunction is filed even though that person has not had the opportunity to defend him or herself, and even if the injunction eventually fails and is lifted.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Not quite.

California law presumes that youth under the age of 14 are not capable of committing a crime unless “at the time of committing the act charged against them, they knew its wrongfulness.” (Penal Code § 26; In re Gladys R.)

Pretty sure she knew what she was doing was wrong. 14 is not 4 years old and she has displayed a pattern of this kind of behaviour. Sorry. I give her no pass for the recent things she has done. And I say this as someone whose mother parentified me. Finally, at 13, I told her to stop. I didn’t want to know about the very adult things she was telling me and I refused to listen any further. Yes, it’s difficult. Yes, it’s unfair to the child. But people are not automatons and you CAN reach a point where you say enough is enough and refuse to go along with it any further.
Oh snap @ButterTart 😂

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Does Loopy not realize that Ella filed one against both? I mean we were all predicting that Alice was going to drop this to make it uncomfortable for Ioan to have Bianca on the red carpet, but now since they are both accused what difference does this make? LMAO
View attachment 2213506
also lmao they are so predictable.
He's off his head 😂😂

• Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
If Alice's target was to break Ioan and Bianca up...this was the wrong way to go about this. Since it's filed against both this will just bond them. If Ella had filed against Bianca only she would have effectively put Ioan up to choose between one or the other.

there are two cases
View attachment 2213365
Sorry if it’s been said before but it’s interesting to see that Ella has dropped the Gruffudd from her name on this official document.