Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans#172 Alice Evans Always and Forever Con-ning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🥇Congratulations to @Unregulated Loon for the winning thread title🏆

🥈place goes to @Lulugrace for her very apt title suggestion 😆

Newbies please read the Wiki to find out just why we are now on thread 172 and still going strong.

Can someone please do a recap 😊

Previous Thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...e-life-stop-causing-strife.39334/page-2/liked

Carry on Turds 💩

Edited: Spelling (having trouble with my ipad keyboard, sticking and generally making it’s own words up…feel like Alice after three sharp ones! 🙄😂)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
🥇Congats to @Unregulated Loon for the winning thread title🏆

🥈place goes to @Lulugrace for her very apt title suggetion 😆

Newbies please read the Wiki to find out just why we are now on thread 172 and still going strong.

Previous Thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...e-life-stop-causing-strife.39334/page-2/liked

Carry on Turds 💩
Omg I nearly won! That's the closest I've ever got in 2 years 🤣🤣
Congratulations @UnregulatedLoon 🥂 and thanks @Georgie883 for setting up the new thread 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi turds still here still following. We all knew she would all go lower than a snake’s belly so not really surprised by the latest. The bleep will never stop and that really worries me for Ioan and Bianca’s safety. I hope they get the duck out of LA as soon as possible. The Betty Broderick vibes are so strong and as sad as it is for his children I feel this present situation with them is impossible.
Btw why is everyone saying tit instead of tit?

Reactions: 22
Recap: Some Twitter accounts, who we suspect to be Alice and her minions, are claiming Bianca assaulted one of the girls by shutting a door on her.

The story keeps changing however, so it's not clear what exactly happened or which daughter was allegedly assaulted.

To emphasise, there is NO evidence yet of any of this.

We Tattle Turds are highly suspicious and we doubt that anything like this actually happened, and in fact it's an attempt by Alice to 1) get revenge on Ioan and Bianca 2) try and get Bianca deported 3) take the attention away from Ioan and Bianca's attendance at an MS gala today.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Recap.

Big Al is as triggered as ever (when isn't she) by Yo requesting a bifurcation, Yo being happy as hell and heading for the red carpet this evening with Bianca, who will undoubtedly be in another gorgeous dress.

A number of sock accounts have popped up on Twitter with wild, baseless accusations about Bianca being violent, furiously claiming evidence...yet there is none. Get in the bin Alice.

The thread has sighed collectively. It would be just far too much for Alice to ever move on and get a life :rolleyes:

EDIT: beat me to it @Ametrine! :D

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This interesting.....
From the article it seems undoubtable that Ella is severely and totally alienated. I think it started out hybrid - he was clearly someone she turned to and had a relationship with during the early stages of the separation. I think it all went wrong when Bianca moved in so quickly. That, coupled with her illness, in Ella's mind meant she was secondary to Bianca in his affections. Then the court documents published emails and videos where Alice came out looking really bad. Alice then really started working on the alienating (he wants to destroy me, look at how he used private stuff you sent him to ruin me and he is using you to do it, you can't trust him, omg he is destroying me and you are helping him, he wants me to die, I'm so scared etc etc etc). Add to that the school debacle and Ioan withdrawing. Total reinforcement.

Reactions: 12
I dont know what is it today with ad algorithms or perhaps us saying bleep so often finally got picked up or the AI is trying to create a portrait of mAlice based on our discussions…
IMG_9683.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Alice is still so angry, she should have self combusted by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This interesting.....
From the article it seems undoubtable that Ella is severely and totally alienated. I think it started out hybrid - he was clearly someone she turned to and had a relationship with during the early stages of the separation. I think it all went wrong when Bianca moved in so quickly. That, coupled with her illness, in Ella's mind meant she was secondary to Bianca in his affections. Then the court documents published emails and videos where Alice came out looking really bad. Alice then really started working on the alienating (he wants to destroy me, look at how he used private stuff you sent him to ruin me and he is using you to do it, you can't trust him, omg he is destroying me and you are helping him, he wants me to die, I'm so scared etc etc etc). Add to that the school debacle and Ioan withdrawing. Total reinforcement.
It went wrong way before Bianca appeared on the scene, the alienation started almost immediately with Ella the earlier court transcripts show this. The problem is not down to Bianca but she has provided another reason for Alice to double down on the alienation.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am here for the fantabulous shoes and/or purse 🐝 will have for the gala.

Can there be a thing as a summer coat? Make it a thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🥇Congratulations to @Unregulated Loon for the winning thread title🏆

🥈place goes to @Lulugrace for her very apt title suggestion 😆

Carry on Turds 💩

Edited: Spelling (having trouble with my ipad keyboard, sticking and generally making it’s own words up…feel like Alice after three sharp ones! 🙄😂)
Well done !!! 😁
Also well done to winner of titie and runner up 😁😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It went wrong way before Bianca appeared on the scene, the alienation started almost immediately with Ella the earlier court transcripts show this. The problem is not down to Bianca but she has provided another reason for Alice to double down on the alienation.
Correct, also Ioan hasn't 'withdrawn'. As we can see he is still trying to have visitation, but with a chaperone. Malice is 100% responsible for the alienation. She made the kids choose her over him and wouldn't allow them to have both parents equally in their lives. Also the evidence shows them kids were very fond of IG prior to the split so it's not that he's an hole that they didn't like anyway.

"The kids can back me or they can duck off" = PA

BTW before Bianca appeared, mAlice was taunting IG for being single - remember this?

"And alll for your Nmother? How can you love your selfish Nmother more than your beautiful, love-filled kids ? . . . You now are the OLDEST single offspring of the Griffiths family. I cringe at afar your future Christmases will be like..."

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Hi turds still here still following. We all knew she would all go lower than a snake’s belly so not really surprised by the latest. The bleep will never stop and that really worries me for Ioan and Bianca’s safety. I hope they get the duck out of LA as soon as possible. The Betty Broderick vibes are so strong and as sad as it is for his children I feel this present situation with them is impossible.
Btw why is everyone saying tit instead of tit?
I actually hope they get the hell out of LA ! Shes so feckin toxic and unstable god knows what's she's capable of .

If that incident happened at Yo and B's apt you can bet it was Ella trying to jam her body in through their door . If that happened they would need to up sticks and move asap as soon as divorce is through and not say where they live . I have a feeling something happened and it wasn't Bianca 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
@sallygsoton wrote on the last page of the previous thread that DAM account was gone, it isn’t, but I have to type in the username then click the tagged name in a reply to get to it, so seems to be somewhat repressed on Twitter 🤞🏻

Reactions: 7
This interesting.....
She was always going to alienate the kids because Ioan left her. Bianca could've moved in ten years after the divorce and she would've still acted the same way. Why should he put his life on hold because Alice is incapable of being an adult.
She is never going to move on so he will just have to reconcile himself with the fact that she will have to be dealt with until Elsie turns 18. Accept that Ella is lost to him and try to continue to be in Elsie's life. Learn to compartmentalize Alice and move on.
If Ella believes that she is secondary to Bianca, then it is because Alice convinced her of that. It is nothing that Ioan did to give her that impression. In fact from the looks of it he has bent himself into a pretzel to accommodate their needs.
Sad as it may be, he will not be the first parent who had to make the horrible choice for the sake of his own mental wellbeing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
If Ella believes that she is secondary to Bianca, then it is because Alice convinced her of that. It is nothing that Ioan did to give her that impression. In fact from the looks of it he has bent himself into a pretzel to accommodate their needs.
I recall that Big E wanted to go to a theme park during visitation, and Ioan said no as he couldn't risk contracting covid and giving it to Bianca, who was having treatment at the time for MS (or something along those lines). Big E then got upset.

You can bet Alice stirred the pot and said "Look, Daddy doesn't care about you anymore, he doesn't want to take you to the theme park because his new girlfriend is more important".

Never mind that the theme park will always be there, but health is important and fragile and should be paramount.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This interesting.....
If you saw the video Alice posted on IG where Ella freaked out in Ioan's custody and if you also add to it all the other stuff we saw in the court transcript it was fully broken already in april 21. After this he and Ella didnt saw each other and hardly had contact when he was in France either from what we were told. Of course she is expressing her anger more since Bianca because much as she rejected him she was hoping that they'd get their happy ending, and she is certainly angry/jealous that someone else has him instead (in a way it's like Alice who wanted him despite clearly hating him, except it shouldnt be because its a father-daughter relationship). The school I think was the bigger issue because in her mind (because Alice taught this) Ioan's sole worth is providing luxury.

I think the whole Bianca story is more what impacted his relationship to Elsie. Though perhaps not quite. I highly suspect Elsie would happily spend time with him but the Bianca thing is when she no longer went out of her way to disobeye her mother (and possibly her sister) to not see him. Whether because she was disappointed by him or because the pressure increased or both. Although no one of us know if Alice wouldnt have increased the pressure if Ioan returns single from France and still not to Casa Evans. They certainly thought he'd come back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I recall that Big E wanted to go to a theme park during visitation, and Ioan said no as he couldn't risk contracting covid and giving it to Bianca, who was having treatment at the time for MS (or something along those lines). Big E then got upset.

You can bet Alice stirred the pot and said "Look, Daddy doesn't care about you anymore, he doesn't want to take you to the theme park because his new girlfriend is more important".

Never mind that the theme park will always be there, but health is important and fragile and should be paramount.
He offered to take them somewhere else that wasn't crowded and she didn't want to know if I recall. We only saw snippets of those texts and not the conversation before and after, it's always about trying to portray Ioan in a bad light and damage his character for Alice.
This wasn't visitation either I don't think, I think she messaged him out of the blue.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.