Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
there you go

The teenage daughter of actor Ioan Gruffudd and his ex-wife Alice Evans has asked for a restraining order against her famous father and his girlfriend Bianca Wallace.

In documents filed on May 31 at the Los Angeles Superior Court, 13-year-old Ella Evans applied for a temporary restraining order from her 49-year-old dad.

She has also applied for civil harassment protection from Gruffudd's girlfriend, actress Bianca Wallace, 29.

The application will be heard in court on June 23.

It's understood that the restraining order request was filed following an incident at Gruffudd and Wallace's home in Los Angeles last week while Ella and her younger sister Elsie were visiting.
what a piece of shit

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 81

SC_love

Chatty Member
Oh my god. I can’t actually believe it. There’s no turning back now, it’s done. Poor Ioan, a kind and loving man who has done absolutely nothing to deserve his children being turned against him in the most cruel way. I want to cry for him. His life will never be the same and he will always carry the deep scar of losing his children l, but I feverently hope him and Bianca go on to have many, many happy years together.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Congratulations Alice. You just invited CPS into your custody battle. Which means the court will probably appoint guardians ad litem for Ella and Elsie. She just opened a can of whup ass on herself. She wont be able to withdraw the complaint as Ella's mother. Way to go smartest person in the room. That is why most people hate CPS because once you have a case file with them, they are in your life forever.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I hope Alison has a good lawyer and her CV updated. Reckless woman.

I don't think Alice understands what's coming next. She just blew her and her daughter's lives up.

A mental health intervention is needed. This has gone too far.

This was clearly a well planned setup. And likely why Marie is gone.

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice's motivations with this have been to gain maximum publicity and to damage Ioan and Bianca's reputations and to get revenge on them.

We haven't heard anything from her from months, bar the odd Instagram post about her day-to-day life, as we thought she was obeying the DVRO. It seemed like she had got her act together, had moved house, and was settling into her new life. We thought the DVRO charges were dropped in exchange for Alice agreeing to something related to her leaving the house and getting on with her life.

Nope. All this time she was plotting and scheming to get revenge. The Telegraph magazine cover with Ioan and B truly triggered her, as did Ioan's bifurcation request. And then she was convinced they would be walking the red carpet for the MS fundraiser.

I'll say it again. If your soon to be ex-husband's girlfriend really did hurt your child, you would do everything to protect the child and you would use your lawyer to protect you and the police to press criminal charges.

• You wouldn't part ways with your fourth lawyer the day before the request for the restraining orders were filed.

• You wouldn't get your minions on Twitter to drop hints about what had happened a week before revealing it, almost revelling in the incident and full of glee about it.

• You wouldn't create sock accounts on Twitter (one of which was created in early May) to attack your ex and his girlfriend, such accounts then claiming to have the inside knowledge on what happened with the alleged assault.

• You wouldn't go to one of the biggest tabloids in the world and give them an exclusive to the journalist, a friend of yours, on what allegedly happened, with the tabloid then running it as an online front page story (coincidentally, the same day as the MS fundraiser you were convinced your ex and his girlfriend were going to be attending). You wouldn't want to open your child and your family up to that horrible level of scrutiny and gossip.

• You wouldn't send a photo of your child's injuries to a man you've never met on Twitter, to get him to post it.

Anyone can see what has happened here. I hope there is a CPS investigation into Alice, and that she faces consequences for her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

ButterTart

VIP Member
Dumb Bunny Boshoff STILL hasn’t managed to send the docs to Andrea

Just how incompetent is she?!
I probably wouldn’t have admitted I’d seen the documents, given that they are not yet available through the court. Because the clear implication is that Alice provided them to her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Alice is creating a little nightmare, she'll have to live with it. She didn't think this through at all.
She is going to have more than a little nightmare. She will be part of the investigation now, and once CPS will get to the bottom of this. This will actually help Ioan in the long run. She overplayed her hand, she just handed control over to the court and CPS. Ioan should let this whole thing run its course. There will be an active CPS file, investigations, independent court appointed attorneys for both kids, therapists reports,... this is not like an adult filing for a protective order, those kids will now be under the court's jurisdiction. Wow.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I'm rather behind on the goings on of malice as i had my gorgeous baby boy 13 days ago and it's been a whirlwind of people and getting breastfeeding going. That and I fell down the rabbit hole that is the schofield threads 🙈. But yeah from what I can see Alice is still a fanny

• Heart
Reactions: 59

AnneinHever

VIP Member
So, let me get this clear. A random guy on Twitter has pictures of a 13-year-old child and posts them online. He also has inside info about said child and also posts it online for the whole world to see. Said random guy claims to be a friend of the girl’s mother, but has never actually met her. His online persona is weird to say the least. At the same time, a ‘journalist’ writes an article discussing court papers that have not been made public yet. And yet these two people have not been arrested!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

barre19

Chatty Member
I feel so sad for Elsie, she's had to watch all this taking place by the sounds of it.
I think it's time to wash his hands off Ella now tbh, she's a lost cause imo.
Yeah. I understand why he’s kept fighting for so long to keep a relationship going, but this is another level. This girl is not the same anymore, she’s been poisoned. And the youngest must feel so torn and confused.

The absolute rage I feel here, just as a passive bystander 🤯 she’s spent two years spouting off about how he’s left them all, destroyed his family, split them all up. No bitch. YOU’VE destroyed this family with your vitriol. YOU’VE split everyone, YOU’VE broken all these relationships. Not him. You did it. Utter utter cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Ella does have the right to flee visitation. We saw that with the video. IG didn't try to stop her so that's not it. I speculate Ella went after Bianca who tried to close the door on her but Ella was too quick and caught her arm in the door. Therefore it's clearly accidental on Bianca's side.

I think the toxic duo planned an altercation in order to frame Bianca and get a RO in revenge for their one. The RO against IG is to stop all visitation. The video (if it exists) will prove it was set up.
I think Marie saw all 'the evidence', did a hard HELL NO and scuttled out as quickly and pharaohly as she could

• Haha
  • Heart

Ooooops

This is just so awful. I don't know any of these people but I find the injustice of it all utterly unbearable. How are disgusting, evil people like AE allowed to get away with such things in plain sight?

I find the whole thing very triggering as I have a friend who has been through similar with his ex wife, an equally abusive and vile narcissist who has turned his children against him completely and financially ruined him. I'm so sick and tired of people not believing this happens to men too.
It’s happening to my husband, his ex wife is Alice without the fame. we have been living Ioan & Bianca life for five years but without the rest of the world looking in. Women can be evil, vindictive and I believe more so than men. The best thing is, with the attempts at patient alienation and child abuse, my husbands ex wife is a children’s social worker 😢 she abused my husband physically, mentally and financially and I hate her for it. There has been child neglect going on for years. She filters the children to look fatter and disfigures their faces in photos. She never washes their clothes, leaves them to feed themselves and the youngest has been doing this since they were 6. She pleads poverty but earns £70k a year and can afford Botox, fillers etc just can’t afford to feed the kids.
Nothing will ever break me and my husband and I really hope the same goes for Ioan & Bianca. Love really does win when it’s right ❤

• Heart
  • Sad

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
It's so lovely to see you posting again Kiki, you have been missed ❤
Ally 😘😘 I had to get through some dark to be able to fight. Thank you.
And I would rise up out of a grave if I had to, to be here with all of you and resume our fight against lies, bullies, abusers and for the survivors. Ioan and Bianca.

I want to give us some perspective. This is absolutely not the first time courts have been used this way and won't be the last. The Father of my beloved nieces tried this exact same thing with me. Using the system to accuse me of child abuse after I took custody away from him. They were forced to have hair drug tests done because I was letting them smoke pot. They were 13! I don't even smoke.

I could repeat reams of nonsense but in the end the judge was beyond furious. And took away the little visitation he was allowed.

Alice, the cunt, has now opened herself to a world of hurt. Ella will be lucky if she isn't removed from her Mother as this plays out and put in a foster home.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
ALICE
Documented public abusive behaviour
Harassment
Blackmail
Ostracised by her family
Temporary restraining order
Permanent restraining order
Called to court for breaking the restraining order

ELLA
Stole from her father
Threatened her father with CPS for not getting $50K tuition fees to posh private school
Broke into her father's social media account to post derogatory messages
Filed for a restraining order on father and his life partner as revenge (MOO)

IOAN
Married the wrong woman

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54