Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
So it looks like we won't see the TRO application that was filed on May 31. It should have been uploaded by now. Is it up to the lawyer or a Court admin person to do this, legal people?

However, I and B will be responding to the defamatory allegations so I imagine we will see their response.

As mAlice would say "A lot more to come out. Hang tight honey!"

Reactions: 5

Nadia Vulvokov

Chatty Member
Yeah Alice won’t be happy with the response and you can tell what her mood is like going by her sock account. She’s proper insane, which makes me worry for what home life is like and I wish CPS would intervene
Here's hoping, they would in the UK.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I'm calling it, that could be anyone's arm and it looks faked, the skin is so smooth!
Also if you had been slammed into a door or hit by one, the bruises would he much worse! I know I've been there
It's not a police photograph I'm guessing but surely they must have filed a police report and have official photos for evidence?

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Can I just say mAlice has fucking ruined movie night for me, I was all happy watch the new Guy Richie movie, thought I'd have a quick look on here and saw that she has pulled this stunt!
I knew she was a low life, but I didn't think she'd ever do something like this!
If I were I and B I'd fuck off to AUS and give this to mAlice in terms of child support 🖕🏼.
Then they'd be out of her reach and she'd have to work.
I'm so angry at what she has done, shout out to our lovely witches on here, can you do us all a solid and speed up mAlices karma, I'll pay you in tattle dollars 💸
---

I saw something on twitter on one of the sock accounts saying that one of the girls has a eating disorder and self harms...let me see if I can find it x
BIB I've looked on all the socks but I can't find it ffs! Unless it's been taken down. I'll have another look tomorrow, its getting late here

Reactions: 4

screamin.lisa

Chatty Member
I really hope Alison Boshoff sends the documents to Andrea soon - there must be some proof to back up Ella's requests. Surely you can't just file a request for temporary order without enough proof? This is why Tony was banging on about "Hiraeth, Hiraeth".
Actually you can but you need the hard core
Proof to have it granted.

Reactions: 4

willbiteback

Chatty Member
Alison Bishbosh
Alison Pissoff
Alison Bogoff

No this is part of the wider plan. If the permanent DVRO is granted, this then allows Alice to request full custody (physical and legal). Ioan would need to pay full child support but would have no legal say in their upbringing and no contact with them.
I’m confused - since Ioan already has a 3 year DVRO against Alice, why wouldn’t he be equally positioned even if, worst case, Ella’s/Alice’s request is granted?

Reactions: 3

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Did I read correctly that the police were called to the incident? I assume there were charges made then for them to be needing to apply for a TRO?

Reactions: 3

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
FFS Is there some kind of rule where every article has to include that "saggy vagina eyes" comment 🤬

It's 14 in California, although there is a qualifier 'California law presumes that youth under the age of 14 are not capable of committing a crime unless “at the time of committing the act charged against them, they knew its wrongfulness.”'
Ok. It's just great that they can track where all this c*** is coming from and punished the right people from making lies. The police want be in her rearview mirror anymore. HELLO A lice, turn around and put your hands behind your back if you can lay them across your big ass.

Reactions: 2

Ametrine

VIP Member
So am I right in thinking that I & B didn’t go to the MS charity event last night? So Alice got what she wanted?? What a fucking cunt of a cunt. Poor Yo and B.
Did we ever have confirmation they were going to the gala in the first place?

Lulugrace

VIP Member
A arm repeatedly slammed in a door would have more than one bruise no? And you’re right, that bruise is aged. I did an obstacle course race last year and managed to get really bashed up, took photos of my bruises. That colouring matches one of my bruises that was 5 days old.
Where is this photo? Have I missed it?