Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s this damn book anyway Alice……… 📖🖋🤡
She hasn't got enough for a pamphlet let alone a book, personally I'd much prefer to read a bus timetable then anything she produced... Can't believe its just over two years and she's still stuck on day one and the lovely Gloria has had to wet nurse this tedious witch whilst fighting her cancer and get over her heartbreak to find love again.. Alice I hope you've started packing...

Reactions: 23
Trying to scare him back to her though. She was plain nasty, even to his sweet mum. What was she thinking?

Reactions: 12
Im still musing over that "strong pull towards her face" - is that because of her sucker lips drawing everything up like a hoover?!
Mr DP has recently purchased a new Dyson and whilst he was out (gigging) I decided to test this bad boy (I prefer my little Dyson) start him up on my laminated floor and by heck, it felt like it was stuck to the floor, it was taking both of my hands to manoeuvre it and was having to physically lift it up, well I resorted to use my Dyson. Next day I mention to Mr DP that his Dyson sucks, he went to investigate and told me it was the wrong setting, it was the turbo hence was trying to suck up my flooring,
Alice's lips and pout has probably got the same effect when using the turbo switch...
Keeping on topic Alice is still squatting, they'd need a full demolition team to get her moving whilst she clings onto the swamp monster, wrecking balls swinging and dynamite explosions won't deter our Alice

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My guess is that she wrote that when she was still under the illusion that she could force him to come back to her through her nutbag smear campaign. He would come back and she would control the narrative that he came back because of that nonsense she spouted in that tweet. Crazy.
Nah. She wrote this to provoke Bianca. "He is still in love with MEEE!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ioan and Bianca are fast approaching their second anniversary. I don’t think Alice will ever think anything other than if he sees her in person he would go running back to her. Deluded twunt.
I hope she’s enjoying packing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My guess is that she wrote that when she was still under the illusion that she could force him to come back to her through her nutbag smear campaign. He would come back and she would control the narrative that he came back because of that nonsense she spouted in that tweet. Crazy.
He hadn't seen or had direct contact with her in months when she posted that, I think she was trying to shore up her "he's gaslighting me" claim to her deluded FMs.
She was also trying to throw a spanner in his relationship with Bianca no doubt.

Reactions: 22
Ioan and Bianca are fast approaching their second anniversary. I don’t think Alice will ever think anything other than if he sees her in person he would go running back to her. Deluded twunt.
I hope she’s enjoying packing.
Even she can’t believe that anymore.
---
What is the most telling is the
"And every time he comes back"

How many times did he attempt to leave her, before he was successful? I find that quite dark. I think for women trying to leave abusive relationships the average number is 7 attempts.
I think she meant every time he comes back at their house. This is why at first I thought it was pre-Bianca, when he tried to co-parent with her and continued to visit them at home. By the time she wrote this, he had cut all communication.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What is the most telling is the
"And every time he comes back"

How many times did he attempt to leave her, before he was successful? I find that quite dark. I think for women trying to leave abusive relationships the average number is 7 attempts.
one of her mates, Kiersten Warren, confirmed that he tried to leave during Xmas (he moved into a hotel) but she dragged him back home, and they did couples therapy in january. Alice had told one of her now former minions that they were back to being romantic with each other on NYE (gigantic red flag btw) and things were looking up again.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Alice is an untrustworthy narrator. Once the Bianca relationship was revealed her whole narrative changed. He left you because of you Alice. That simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Redfin have updated their information on the property. I have edited the photo so it only shows the sell date so should be acceptable here.

Screenshot_20230412_093423_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
$530,000 under market value?? Wow.
That's the Alice reverse premium
---
I reckon in the end will just rip up the prenup and give her all the equity in the house just to get rid of her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
$530,000 under market value?? Wow.
Redfin has the market value much higher than the others in fairness.

Still 200-300k under, but I highly suspect that there is some tax dodging going on. They sold it just above the value the Assesor Portal has.

Though OTOH if there is a court order to sell the house you automatically lose some leverage, especially if foreclosure is imminent.

The prices in Cali have been dropping the past year consistently. I think 2 m is a decent deal.

Still though, I'm very surprised that it went relatively quickly. I'd expected Alice to drag this much longer (of course she still can stall moving out but this isnt Ioan's concern), I more and more wonder if the dropped criminal charges helped here (depending on why they were dropped)....

Reactions: 20
So she has till the 7th of June to leave? Isn’t there also another hearing around then? Gonna be a busy month for Al…

Reactions: 14
So she has till the 7th of June to leave? Isn’t there also another hearing around then? Gonna be a busy month for Al…
it was at least 60 days

I reckon in the end will just rip up the prenup and give her all the equity in the house just to get rid of her.
nah, I hope he fights for his rights. The equity is a no brainer with or without prenup given that he paid this with pre-marriage money.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.