Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad the house has finally been sold. Every time Ioan gets to cut another tie to Alice it must be such a relief for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I guess the house is the definition of a fixer upper so that's probably reflected in the price too. Plus with a seller who is desperate to sell and that information being in the public domain, gives the buyers a lot of power.

Reactions: 26
Get packing, witch.
mAlice now needs to pack her doll heads, old clothes, and ribboned heels... am guessing the sale was "as is" and the buyer now needs several dumpsters to start clearing out the clutter or needs a demolition team to tear the whole thing down...
BUT - mAlice has $$ now to buy more makeup (won't hide her personality though)... sorry - not sorry.

1681314550812.png

info from the January 25, 2023, court docs.

Reactions: 23
mAlice now needs to pack her doll heads, old clothes, and ribboned heels... am guessing the sale was "as is" and the buyer now needs several dumpsters to start clearing out the clutter or needs a demolition team to tear the whole thing down...
BUT - mAlice has $$ now to buy more makeup (won't hide her personality though)... sorry - not sorry.

View attachment 2095225
info from the January 25, 2023, court docs.
And Ioan gets the rest?

Reactions: 7
That's the Alice reverse premium
---
I reckon in the end will just rip up the prenup and give her all the equity in the house just to get rid of her.
He's going to need that to pay his debts and legal fees surely?

Reactions: 15
Can anyone please point me to how long after escrow and the paying of the fees etc she has to be out of there or is it up to the buyer?

Reactions: 4
Can anyone please point me to how long after escrow and the paying of the fees etc she has to be out of there or is it up to the buyer?
I don't think we will learn this as that would be something agreed upon by both the seller and buyer before the close date.
(My experience in US of buying and then selling 12 or so houses has been that the buyer took occupancy on the date of purchase - meaning that I had to remove myself and belongings prior to closing the contract on the date of sale.)

Reactions: 19
I don't think we will learn this as that would be something agreed upon by both the seller and buyer before the close date.
(My experience in US of buying and then selling 12 or so houses has been that the buyer took occupancy on the date of purchase - meaning that I had to remove myself and belongings by midnight of the date of sale.)
In the stipulation regarding the house sale, Alice has a minimum 30 day leaseback opportunity after escrow, which is typically 30-40 days in California.

Reactions: 17
Sale price 2,000,000
Agents fees 6pc 120,000
Mortgage 712,000
Total left 1,168,000

Of which Alice supposedly gets 30 percent, $350,400.
From that she gets $110,000 and her lawyer $90,000 (that will go on make up and other rubbish) and then remainder once divorce finalised - so $150,400.

Once she's paid back the $100,000 she stole she's going to have duck all....
There must be at least $50k of Epstein/watts charges!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Will she get spousal support at all or will he just have to pay for kids support ? I'm lost lol

God please tell me she gets frig all Amen 🙏

Reactions: 11
Hi all. Been a while, I’ve been away for a few days with rubbish interweb access. Just caught up.

I’d glad the house is sold. Although a poor value but sometimes you have to take what’s offered and know when to move on.

I hope he sticks with the prenup and takes what is his right as predetermined. I hope she moves out with little fuss now it’s sold.

I have high hopes 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
He's going to need that to pay his debts and legal fees surely?
I suppose he will first of all pay his parents back. Remember before Christmas when he was facing foreclosure and had to borrow from them to make a few more mortgage payments? That always got me, remembering how mAlice always treated them, calling her MIL a c..t and denying them their grandchildren and then they stepped in and kept a roof over her and the kids' heads.

This must be a huge relief for Ioan, although she will see to it that the move is as traumatic as possible for the kids and that they will blame him ... as usual. Wonder what she will squander her share on.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Will she get spousal support at all or will he just have to pay for kids support ? I'm lost lol

God please tell me she gets frig all Amen 🙏
My guess is that Ioan will give her a good lump sum despite the fact that she deserves sweet fck all. He's not vindictive but I think there will be stipulations with it.

Reactions: 13
Was the house sold at the same time bianca posted her last story about carrying on on life etc. I remember seeing that one at the weekend. Could have been a reaction to that.

I also hope Ioan can use his share as downpayment for a new place.

Reactions: 12
I suppose he will first of all pay his parents back. Remember before Christmas when he was facing foreclosure and had to borrow from them to make a few more mortgage payments? That always got me, remembering how mAlice always treated them, calling her MIL a c..t and denying them their grandchildren and then they stepped in and kept a roof over her and the kids' heads.

This must be a huge relief for Ioan, although she will see to it that the move is as traumatic as possible for the kids and that they will blame him ... as usual. Wonder what she will squander her share on.
Panda express and a one way ticket to Bristol with a shitload of out of date eBay make-up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Alice losing her house on Good Friday is exactly my kind of humour.
This must be such a scary time for the girls. She’ll be like a raging bull now that the house is sold. Her ranting about their dad will have escalated. They must be so upset & confused by it all. she will have already drummed the fear of homeless into them for weeks & now with no job the money will dry up fast

• Sad
Reactions: 29
My guess is that Ioan will give her a good lump sum despite the fact that she deserves sweet fck all. He's not vindictive but I think there will be stipulations with it.
Maybe stipulating a good deposit on cheaper accom and if she works then pays the mortgage herself .

Oops sorry big Al I'm cursing again, using the word work 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was the house sold at the same time bianca posted her last story about carrying on on life etc. I remember seeing that one at the weekend. Could have been a reaction to that.

I also hope Ioan can use his share as downpayment for a new place.
I think it was a post about new beginnings and didn't Tony make his leaving twitter FOREVER post around the same time 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.