Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True. From what we’ve seen, it’s in pretty poor condition. Badly maintained, etc.
I also think it’s a bit old fashioned. I wonder if a developer has bought it (for the land - to bulldoze the house and build a new one). They’d be able to complete quickly too so attractive to a seller.
I agree on the average state of their home. I laughed at how this story made it out to be a "posh pad" with lush gardens (you mean that concrete drive?)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree on the average state of their home. I laughed at how this story made it out to be a "posh pad" with lush gardens (you mean that concrete drive?)
The entire plot is actually really small (someone posted an aerial shot of it a while back). The entire back “garden” is taken up by that pool and some paving - and the pool is not exactly enormous. And the front “garden” is just driveway and a couple of trees. I seem to remember they said they’d converted the dressing room into a bedroom when they had their second daughter, and later on Ioan was sleeping on the couch because they didn’t have a spare room. So it’s “bijou”.

Reactions: 15
I suppose he will first of all pay his parents back. Remember before Christmas when he was facing foreclosure and had to borrow from them to make a few more mortgage payments? That always got me, remembering how mAlice always treated them, calling her MIL a c..t and denying them their grandchildren and then they stepped in and kept a roof over her and the kids' heads.

This must be a huge relief for Ioan, although she will see to it that the move is as traumatic as possible for the kids and that they will blame him ... as usual. Wonder what she will squander her share on.
I was thinking the same thing. I want his parents to be paid back and I think Alive should have to pay half of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My hope is Ioan walks away with his fair share and she owes him. How do those Epstein credits work? If she’s ran up credit card debt (or any credit) after the separation she owes him the money?

one of her mates, Kiersten Warren, confirmed that he tried to leave during Xmas (he moved into a hotel) but she dragged him back home, and they did couples therapy in january. Alice had told one of her now former minions that they were back to being romantic with each other on NYE (gigantic red flag btw) and things were looking up again.
I did vaguely remember that. I will also bet there were other times he tried to leave also.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m really hoping she ditches him rather than pay and he turns on her and spills everything. That would be delicious. ☕ 💅
This is the kind of thing that probably will happen. If Tone has been behind that account all along anyway. It'll confuse the heck out of his followers.

"If you see anyone PRO Alice, DM me IMMEDIATELY!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's the Alice reverse premium
---
I reckon in the end will just rip up the prenup and give her all the equity in the house just to get rid of her.
Whatever Ioan gives the Abuser it will never be enough to get rid of her, ever.

• Sad
mAlice now needs to pack her doll heads, old clothes, and ribboned heels... am guessing the sale was "as is" and the buyer now needs several dumpsters to start clearing out the clutter or needs a demolition team to tear the whole thing down...
BUT - mAlice has $$ now to buy more makeup (won't hide her personality though)... sorry - not sorry.

View attachment 2095225
info from the January 25, 2023, court docs.
It would be hard to believe, in anyone else than Alice, that she deliberately ran up bills of $180,000 on lawyers’ fees alone, and then had the brass neck to blame him for the numerous letters and motions his solicitors were required to write/file. How does it feel to singlehandedly wreck your daughters’ college funds, future habitation prospects, schooling and activities, prospects of travel and never being able to leave the house without a babysitter for at least the next four years, Alice? Must feel pretty great, huh?
---
This must be such a scary time for the girls. She’ll be like a raging bull now that the house is sold. Her ranting about their dad will have escalated. They must be so upset & confused by it all. she will have already drummed the fear of homeless into them for weeks & now with no job the money will dry up fast
She’s going to be breaking the restraining order in 3…2…1… isn’t she? Weirdly, I’d much rather she use her social media to vent rather than to take her rage out on her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Mr DP has recently purchased a new Dyson and whilst he was out (gigging) I decided to test this bad boy (I prefer my little Dyson) start him up on my laminated floor and by heck, it felt like it was stuck to the floor, it was taking both of my hands to manoeuvre it and was having to physically lift it up, well I resorted to use my Dyson. Next day I mention to Mr DP that his Dyson sucks, he went to investigate and told me it was the wrong setting, it was the turbo hence was trying to suck up my flooring,
Alice's lips and pout has probably got the same effect when using the turbo switch...
Keeping on topic Alice is still squatting, they'd need a full demolition team to get her moving whilst she clings onto the swamp monster, wrecking balls swinging and dynamite explosions won't deter our Alice
Omg! I've had this with a Dyson before in wooden floorboards, I couldnt move the thing 🤣🤣.
Malices lips remind me of those bottom feeder sucker fish 🙈
Just having a catch up, had the doors in the flat refurbished today and the noise and smell 😩. Plus trying to work at the same time!
Has malice deleted some photos from insta? I know the one with the kids went, but it seems like more have gone, I could be wrong tho!
---
That's the Alice reverse premium
---
I reckon in the end will just rip up the prenup and give her all the equity in the house just to get rid of her.
I hope she gets duck all! And that all the money for the kids go to an account that he can somehow monitor so she can't spend it on herself!

Last edited:
  • Heart
“Hello” and “I love y’all,” from me and my weeping, empty stomach lmao. Ramadan Mubarak to Muslim lurkers! Almost done! 💚🥹🤲🏼

I have SO MUCH catching up to do, friends, oh my gosh. I’m starting now…during class lol. Hope everyone is well!!! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 39
My guess is that Ioan will give her a good lump sum despite the fact that she deserves sweet fck all. He's not vindictive but I think there will be stipulations with it.
You may well be right, only problem is mAlice can't stick to the rules of an RO, let alone stipulations 😞
---
This must be such a scary time for the girls. She’ll be like a raging bull now that the house is sold. Her ranting about their dad will have escalated. They must be so upset & confused by it all. she will have already drummed the fear of homeless into them for weeks & now with no job the money will dry up fast
I wonder if she's done anything to find a place, or does she think one will just appear for free, like magic?

My guess is that Ioan will give her a good lump sum despite the fact that she deserves sweet fck all. He's not vindictive but I think there will be stipulations with it.
That's all fine and dandy but if he couldn't even make the mortgage payments, had to borrow from his elderly parents and live off his girlfriend, he may not be in a position to be generous. She has attempted to destroy his relationship with his children...destroy his career (I'm saying attempted because Hollywood loves a comeback story and he may end up getting work despite her batshit attempts to destroy it)...everyone has their breaking point and he might have reached his a long time ago. We just don't know it because he is a very private person.

Reactions: 25
1681338973639.jpeg

The Sun article captioned this photo “The LA home is stylish and chic“.

That bedside cabinet and it’s contents look like a jumble sale stall. The sort you walk past and think “what a load of tit, nothing worth buying there. Random rubbish.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
“Hello” and “I love y’all,” from me and my weeping, empty stomach lmao. Ramadan Mubarak to Muslim lurkers! Almost done! 💚🥹🤲🏼

I have SO MUCH catching up to do, friends, oh my gosh. I’m starting now…during class lol. Hope everyone is well!!! 🥰
April 20th (or so) and then we can say, Eid Mubarak for you. Miss you on here and hope you're well. Alice, as usual is still awful, though quiet. A good time to watch and review the videos from Andrea.

• Heart
View attachment 2096267
The Sun article captioned this photo “The LA home is stylish and chic“.

That bedside cabinet and it’s contents look like a jumble sale stall. The sort you walk past and think “what a load of tit, nothing worth buying there. Random rubbish.
I have the same 2 brass swans that are on the table. I picked them up from a second hand store about 20 years ago for a few dollars - Australian dollars! and their value is a lot less than US$:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
QUOTE="mitchumau, post: 14740003, member: 291834"]
I have the same 2 brass swans that are on the table. I picked them up from a second hand store about 20 years ago for a few dollars - Australian dollars! and their value is a lot less than US$:ROFLMAO:

It’s just the whole lot of gold ornaments (for want of a better word 🤔),rather than one thing, randomly placed, none of which go together, which kind of sums up Alice. There’s a misfit somewhere.

She wants to be seen to be stylish and “kooky“ but she just isn’t. She has no taste, no sense of how things fit together. She tries to copy what she sees on Pinterest but it never looks right. She always seems to imitate (badly) what other people do.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.