Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the Alice reverse premium
---
I reckon in the end will just rip up the prenup and give her all the equity in the house just to get rid of her.
Yep. He just wants to be shot of her. Unfortunately, while he may be financially shot of her at some point, she will never be truly shot of her "til death."

Reactions: 7
And Ioan gets the rest?
The rest will be decided in mediation (ha ha ha ha ha). It'll be decided in court and the prenup will be taken into account.
---
Will she get spousal support at all or will he just have to pay for kids support ? I'm lost lol

God please tell me she gets frig all Amen 🙏
Surely he won't have to pay her spousal support after he has a PRO against her? Hewill have to pay ner child support though, unless she ends up with zero custody.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.