Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the Alice reverse premium
---
I reckon in the end will just rip up the prenup and give her all the equity in the house just to get rid of her.
I REALLY hope that he's learnt by now that this won't work. She'll just continue to harass him regardless. He needs to look after himself and set a better example for the girls by holding her to account.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thread title: Pack up your shizzle Alice, your grift is up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I guess the house is the definition of a fixer upper so that's probably reflected in the price too. Plus with a seller who is desperate to sell and that information being in the public domain, gives the buyers a lot of power.
True. From what we’ve seen, it’s in pretty poor condition. Badly maintained, etc.
I also think it’s a bit old fashioned. I wonder if a developer has bought it (for the land - to bulldoze the house and build a new one). They’d be able to complete quickly too so attractive to a seller.

Reactions: 15
Thread title: The Prius rat and Bin squirrel are mine now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Squirrel and The Rat have got to get used to not living next to Alice

(Alice? Who the duck is Alice?)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was the house sold at the same time bianca posted her last story about carrying on on life etc. I remember seeing that one at the weekend. Could have been a reaction to that.

I also hope Ioan can use his share as downpayment for a new place.
she posted it on Good Friday at 8:30 am so yeah
I think it was a post about new beginnings and didn't Tony make his leaving twitter FOREVER post around the same time 😁
the night before

Reactions: 17
There’s the mortgage to pay off too. I thought the loan was hefty and there wasn’t actually that much equity.
Of course 🙈
The extra $$$ would have made all the difference to both of them to start again.

Reactions: 11
If the pre-agreed payouts are $220,000 to Alice and Ioan (combined) and $180,000 to the lawyers (combined), that’s $400,000 which would leave $1.6m from the sale. But I seem to recall the mortgage was over $1m - which, if true, is not where you’d hope to be after so many years (I think they must have re-mortgaged at some point). And there’s the mortgage arrears to pay as well. So i think it’s possible there won’t be that much left over.
Even if Ioan gets $110,000 upfront, doesn’t he still have some big tax bill to pay in France? Not to mention various other smaller debts. So whatever he’s left with, it’s not going to be life-changing money exactly.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
If the pre-agreed payouts are $220,000 to Alice and Ioan (combined) and $180,000 to the lawyers (combined), that’s $400,000 which would leave $1.6m from the sale. But I seem to recall the mortgage was over $1m - which, if true, is not where you’d hope to be after so many years (I think they must have re-mortgaged at some point). And there’s the mortgage arrears to pay as well. So i think it’s possible there won’t be that much left over.
Even if Ioan gets $110,000 upfront, doesn’t he still have some big tax bill to pay in France? Not to mention various other smaller debts. So whatever he’s left with, it’s not going to be life-changing money exactly.
I believe the outstanding mortgage was closer to $700k.

Reactions: 22
True, there won't be much left after his French tax bill, legal fees and various debt consolidation loans he's had to take out (credit cards, loan from his parents, etc.). But at least he can start paying that stuff off and won't be losing thousands of dollars he doesn't have to mortgage and home insurance payments every month anymore. He is far from in the clear, but this is finally a positive resolution of one of the many problems he still faces, like custody, final financial settlement and getting that damned divorce decree and getting on with his career. One step in the right direction on a long road still ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Woohoo. Alice can pay for her own bleeping car insurance. Hope Tone enjoys his payout too. bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't think we will learn this as that would be something agreed upon by both the seller and buyer before the close date.
(My experience in US of buying and then selling 12 or so houses has been that the buyer took occupancy on the date of purchase - meaning that I had to remove myself and belongings prior to closing the contract on the date of sale.)
My house was legally transferred in the morning after all written contracts etc were concluded, I collected the keys at lunchtime and went round with two colleagues and a bottle of champagne 🍾 after work, only to find out that the previous owner had only handed the spare keys in and was still not fully moved out. It put a bit of a damper on the celebration as the family finished moving their mum out hours later. I still had to get a lawyer's letter to get some stuff uplifted a month or so later. I'm in Scotland. Bet Alice will be the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Alice will want to be dragged out screaming with the paps in attendance.
And she probably won’t do anything about finding a new place to rent. She will claim to be homeless.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Just a gentle reminder not to treat the info on those real estate sites as the gospel truth. Property Shark says the house was sold on 2/22/23. Who knows where they pull their data from?

1681327998011.png

The Los Angeles County Clerk's office would have the actual date, but there is a search fee for property records.

Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion:

Tik tok tik tok: Your time is running out, you nasty old trout 🕘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.