Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time. Title by @Irishwidz as nominated by @tilly27

Last thread

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
Keep it on Tattle.
When posting 10+ images, please put these behind a spoiler.
Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Andrea Burkhart is about to drop her next video installment about the criminal case/DVRO. She posts one video per week. Her focus? The abuse inflicted against BW. I think it's going to be very interesting indeed. 👌🏼

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
New thread time. Title by @Irishwidz as nominated by @tilly27

Last thread

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
Keep it on Tattle.
When posting 10+ images, please put these behind a spoiler.
Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.
Congratulations on the new thread title @Irishwidz 🥂
---
No new video from AB yet, I just double checked and these are the release dates:

1st video a month ago
2nd video 3 weeks ago
3rd video 8 days ago.

Sooooo, we are definitely due one soon 👀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have just woken up from a long menieres sleep (only those with menieres will know 🤐) to this great news . It put me in better form. Thank you for nomination @tilly27 and all the supportive likes 💚🍀

Cant wait for ABs video links please let me stay awake god 🙏

• Heart
“Shaking in your pants”.. Does he mean the NZ perv? It sounds like something he might do.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am very much looking forward to the next installment of Andrea's videos. Alice is getting the right attention now in the sense that people are finally getting ubg to see the real her in that she is not the victim she's made herself out to be she is 100% the abuser. Tattle really opened my eyes to her after I clicked who she was in 102 dalmatians as I liked her in the film but didn't realise who she actually was

I didn't say that! how do you know that? you must have inside information!

everyone: You said it on Twitter

I think we've been here before it feels a bit weird that two siblings do it. Must be genetic. Unless two different people are posting on that account.....🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 47
UK name for the ER.
Tell me where you’re from without telling me…. Made me laugh. I was about to say that in the US we call it an ER, but you’ve got it covered. And thanks to all of you who are brave enough to even consider creating a new thread - I’m impressed. I so enjoy this group with its diverse perspectives, slang, and alternative phrasings, not to mention your vast expansion of my swearing vocabulary. I feel like I’m learning another language.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
mAlice's latest - hoping to reduce visable signs of herself aging...
eBay item number: 314485444378
bottle is 1 fluid ounce (shipping cost was extra)
1679980431992.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.