Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dried up and 50? Bloody cheek. I'm late fifties, definitely not "dried up" (and certainly getting more action than Alice 🤭) and my husband and I recently celebrated our 26th wedding anniversary, with not a single restraining order between us!
(I did have a whinge about him on the "Pettiest thing that you've done" thread, but I don't think I'll need a lawyer just yet 😬)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She is the most-medaled American sprinter. She has won Olympic medals in the 100m relay, 200m relay, 400m, relay, 200m, 400m. It was exciting to watch her run because she was so good. She ran well into her mid thirties.She retired after the last Olympics, and medaled in that Olympics too, at age 35.
She served on the Presidential fitness and nutritional council and is an advocate for equal pay for mother athletes after Nike tried to cut her endorsement salary by 70 percent when she was pregnant with her daughter. There was a big stink about it.
It likely wasn't even her, and Mrs "I know what's best for black people" just saw some random black person and then wrote that nonsense to Allyson Felix. I agree that is one creepy message.
If it was her, I bet Allyson went home and alerted her security team about some creepy, scary old white lady who gave her the eebie jeebies at Trader Joe's. Imagine you are a world famous person and getting that text from some creepy rando.
What an amazing athlete and an inspiration. I remember seeing the Nike issue on SM when it happened but didn't remember her name, and I think it's great that not only did she fight back but that she's also started her own athletic wear brand. Alice could learn a lot from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
you are mostly right that this is the main problem. And her behavior during The Reunion with writing letters to the producers and constantly ranting on twitter that he should be home etc. will be well known, especially since she already ranted against the Harrow production the year before.

However, I still dont think it will be easy for him. The roles for middle aged actors in lead or bigger support roles (again he is not really a character actor) are *very* limited. If you are not a A-list actor it's tough. Many actors fight for very few spots. And just the danger of Alice drops Ioan behind pretty much every non-problematic c-list actor.

But of course he is still a big name in Wales, and you can always get back into the game over support roles and stage, it's just difficult in that age. And most actors by that age start to look for 2nd careers (he too did actually by directing one Harrow episode) and/or have build up a decent cushion to survive with little work going forward.

Even without Alice making this ugly tough times were likely going to come soon-ish, which is why enrolling the eldest to a expensive school was insane btw.

Having said that I dont agree that Alice will be seen as so uncredible that no allegation would ever be damaging enough: Too many misandristic female right fighters would immediately jump to her side regardless. Although its true that far less people are aware of this than she believes. And she would probably also not rally the support necessary behind her to make this big: even most of the Amber Heard movement dont believe her lol. But still in the competitive c-list market of middle aged actors thats enough to cause damage.
Oh I don’t want to say it outright but I think there is a type of allegation she could make that could would be nuclear. Think about it.

I do think he’s a character actor, especially after liar. I think Hollywood may be over for him but back here I think he could work consistently for BBC, ITV etc. He is a good actor. Before all this stuff blew up I didn’t follow him and wasn’t a fan but if I saw a trailer for something he was in I’d usually give it a watch because I thought his stuff was reliably good.

I guess being stuck in the US with the custody situation is not helping either.
---
I like the amount of Bubba content recently
View attachment 2089942

The thing is Alice commenting like that would be "normal" if she did something that may have made Felix feel uncomfortable and she wants to reassure her that she should not worry, so I wonder how intense her "staring" was LOL

(then again it's Alice, so I'm probably giving her too much credit)

Speaking of giving Alice credit: I like that one of her dumbest minions appears to comment under every AB video with "why are you so invested in this?", which is such a ironic question coming from an Alice stan, but all too common. It seems the go to phrase of all these lunatics when they cant challenge what's presented against their hero
View attachment 2089925
View attachment 2089926
this btw is insane: how can you say he actively chosed to not see them for almost a year and then in the next comment admitting that taking the court system to see the kids was necessary, so also admitting Alice has indeed blocked him from seeing the kids then (cause otherwise why should he need to take the court system?).

PS: the bit about the RO is bs btw. You can literally check a box on the TRO filing to ask the judge to make a custody ruling too, this has nothing to do with "prioritizing". Ioan didnt because he obviously tried to settle out of court like it's recommended. But blaming him for spending money on his safety is a common stick Alice beats him with, even the daughter got that preached into her brain.

PPS: I know I'm the last person that should complain about anyones grammar but jesus christ I get triggered hard when a native writes "could of"
He has been very clear all the way through that his concern with access to his daughters is not the speed of getting it but getting it in a way which is most beneficial and least damaging to his daughters. This is why he has been constantly pressing for reunification therapy and stressing the importance of not forcing it before his daughters are prepared and ready.

FFS. These idiots saying ‘oh why hasn’t he seen them by now then’. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm not sure, but I don't think Harrow has officially been cancelled? But yes, if the acting roles aren't coming maybe Ioan needs to turn his hand to directing. Maybe he'll get himself a big budget movie after he's sat in the director's chair for a few TV shows.

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure, but I don't think Harrow has officially been cancelled? But yes, if the acting roles aren't coming maybe Ioan needs to turn his hand to directing. Maybe he'll get himself a big budget movie after he's sat in the director's chair for a few TV shows.
I finally watched (as it is now available on the itvX) "Agatha Christie's Why Didn't They Ask Evans?" written and directed by Hugh Laurie (who also plays a small part in it) and it was really enjoyable. (I liked very much the Easter Eggs that had been hidden throughout the series). Very well done.

P.S. The title cannot be helped, it is just a coincidence. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dried up and 50? Bloody cheek. I'm late fifties, definitely not "dried up" (and certainly getting more action than Alice 🤭) and my husband and I recently celebrated our 26th wedding anniversary, with not a single restraining order between us!
(I did have a whinge about him on the "Pettiest thing that you've done" thread, but I don't think I'll need a lawyer just yet 😬)
50+ here also & this saggy ol’ vag has not dried up yet!!!! Also about to celebrate 26 years of a healthy marriage - I obviously missed the memo about, “ how NOT to hang on to a relationship!!”

Clowns!! 🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So after absolutely never ever going back on Twitter ever ever again (pinky swear) I see that CrustySockBro is back to replying to people again! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Howdy all!

I've been off the thread for a few days, needed a break from screens, seeing as I work on them all day!
For those that celebrate Easter, hope you had lovely time, I used the bank Holiday to mainly do nothing, felt like I was heading towards a mini burnout from work being manic due to the financial year end.
So, I see a lot of comments about the house, has it finally been sold, or are we 99% sure it has based on mAlices mumblings?
Has the court date been for this month been removed?
And has monotone finally left Twitter?
I see a lot of people leaving nice comments about the family feel of this thread and I do agree, it has helped me through shite times, connected me with some lovely people and made me laugh so hard at times 😍💗

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There are some good ones in there!
Hagtha Crusty and Jabba the bleep, have got to be up there in the top 10, all time greats 🤣
---
Me right now, when I should be working 🤣🤣
---
Andrea says big Al shot herself in the foot with restraining order. I'm going to be less eloquent and say she's fucked. Al has a huge burden of proof to somehow demonstrate that the kids are still better off with her over Yo. Haha. Al knows this. Not a chance in hell.
I've just watched it, very interesting. Any bets that her lawyer has tried to drum this into her head, but mAlice as usual just ignores any advice, because as she has proved time and time again, she thinks she's above the law! Not this time mAlice, the judge will see you 👀
---
Never hung onto a relationship? Correct, I never have. Once it's over, it's over. I'm not like bleeping idiot Alice :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Does mAlice fall into the "dried up 50 year olds" category 🤔.
Honestly it's laughable what they write, Ioan is skint, so yeah he's gonna pay a lawyer to do youtube videos, honestly her "fans" probably chase parked cars 🤣
---
‘Brought’ instead of ‘bought’ is my biggest bugbear.
Definitely and and defiantly, really get to me. Now I'll admit that my grammar at times on here is shite, but its a chat site, so I know I slide on a few things. In my defence I write reports for a living which need to be perfect, so out of work I cba at times 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh I don’t want to say it outright but I think there is a type of allegation she could make that could would be nuclear. Think about it.

I do think he’s a character actor, especially after liar. I think Hollywood may be over for him but back here I think he could work consistently for BBC, ITV etc. He is a good actor. Before all this stuff blew up I didn’t follow him and wasn’t a fan but if I saw a trailer for something he was in I’d usually give it a watch because I thought his stuff was reliably good.

I guess being stuck in the US with the custody situation is not helping either.
---

He has been very clear all the way through that his concern with access to his daughters is not the speed of getting it but getting it in a way which is most beneficial and least damaging to his daughters. This is why he has been constantly pressing for reunification therapy and stressing the importance of not forcing it before his daughters are prepared and ready.

FFS. These idiots saying ‘oh why hasn’t he seen them by now then’. 🙄
i know what allegation you mean and she actually has implied it already on twitter and by the convos Ioan quoted she is clearly setting up the kids for it but there I wonder if even she knows that its too much. She does know she needs him to have any sort of career and that type of allegation is not recoverable. The allegations Alice has made so far are damaging but not unsalvagable. The issue was more the amount she was spewing, the harrassing nature of it, and most importantly the threat of doing even more damaging allegations. As bad as she is, just like with her divorce threats pre-seperation, I believe she likes to threaten to coerce her victims but ultimately isnt going ahead with most of it. I do wonder though if this changes if she remarries somebody rich and thus no longer depends on his employability.

Regarding character actor: maybe we just have a different definition of it. But I dont mean he cant play different roles, he clearly developed a more diverse face for it after he was a hero only actor for many years. What I mean with character actor is that he cant play different roles on the callsheet. He is clearly a main character. Think about Tom Cruise as a supporting actor: cant happen. Ioan is in a way the same but c-list instead of a-list (though I think he is actually a better actor). He is too charismatic and attractive for most movies to play a supporting character (not all, imo in Ava he nailed his character for example, and Liar was brilliant). And this isnt a dig but he got through his career a lot thanks to his face rather than his acting abilities (i add he is a good actor regardless) and the flaws get more apparent when you are not the main actor but a supporting actor who in every scene has to make an impression. I think of Stanley Tucci as a character actor for example.

He has actually now the face to be more of a character actor in fairness. It's often darker roles like in Liar or shady ones like in Ava (though this was more a cameo if anything), at least for actors like him. And this is also why Alice making threats of allegations is so dangerous: a lot of magic gets lost when the audience has a feel of art imitating life, which is one reason why a good guy like him playing that role in Liar was received well

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I just saw this interesting comment on this video

"If she made this video a week before Ioan's star rating would have been 1940 and hers would have been 3360. So what happened around that time that resulted in people looking up her IMDB profile. Ohhh, that's right, her interview about Harvey Weinstein."

That makes sense - why the hell would she be higher on IMDB? Her Weinstein story is a crock of tit but narcs gonna narc. Anything for attention.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I just saw this interesting comment on this video

"If she made this video a week before Ioan's star rating would have been 1940 and hers would have been 3360. So what happened around that time that resulted in people looking up her IMDB profile. Ohhh, that's right, her interview about Harvey Weinstein."

That makes sense - why the hell would she be higher on IMDB? Her Weinstein story is a crock of tit but narcs gonna narc. Anything for attention.
I’m not gunna lie that is highly bleeping disturbing

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.