Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
So in the same period Alice has been dicking around...

G has had cancer, been abandoned by her man, met someone new AND married them.

And the moral is...
Be like Gloria.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

M33L4

VIP Member
95014222-69E5-4B8D-92B1-94C61F5CAE3D.jpeg

Mate. You had all the hope in the world choosing only two words and you fucked that up. Why are they both such losers??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Andrea Burkhart is about to drop her next video installment about the criminal case/DVRO. She posts one video per week. Her focus? The abuse inflicted against BW. I think it's going to be very interesting indeed. 👌🏼

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

ButterTart

VIP Member
So regarding the hearing for factual innocence … I believe that the public defender withdrew his motion requesting that the court grant this. Perhaps he thought it wasn’t winnable (I didn’t think it was but …) No documents but based on my research, I believe this to be 100% what happened.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

JupiterRising6

The fact that she shares Gloria's (personal) story of being dumped over social media but cannot have an iota of self reflection to see that Gloria got up and over it and is happy instead of stewing and festering in misery is mind-blowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Jemadah

VIP Member
Frankly I'm appalled at you all. I am absolutely devastated that the lovely Tony is not long for this (Twitter) world. I for one will miss him beyond words. His intelligent, insightful eloquence is a rare thing on the app. Who could fail to be moved by the fact that he created an account purely to support his sister? Who could fail to be impressed with how much he's helped her cause with his persistent baiting of trolls to encourage them to keep attacking her? She's in a far better place now thanks to his support and assistance. A round of applause for Tony if you please - what a gent, a scholar and an absolute hero👏🥺 Tone, if you read this, I love you and I hope you will find a way to stay in touch with me ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 57

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Why drag up her ex on her wedding day? And her illness.. and in the same sentence? Why? Of all the things she could have said she chose that? What joy is it supposed to bring to the occasion? It‘a so typically Alice, she can’t help herself, given the choice she’ll always choose to put a knife in no matter what:

She can’t just let people be happy, she just can’t do it. She has to bring in the discomfort, the bad memories, the spite and the misery. It’s who she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Ametrine

VIP Member
Fantastic video from Andrea. Good to see she went through Alice's actions and emails/Instagram and Twitter messages, as I'd forgotten some of what she'd said and done.

My favourite part of the video was when she emphasised what a total lunatic Alice was to contact the employers/agency of Bianca. Yep, imagine your new boyfriend's ex contacting your employers on Twitter and trying to stir up shit there, all in the public view.

Just insane. Who the fuck does that?

• Heart
Reactions: 53

dich65

Redfin have updated their information on the property. I have edited the photo so it only shows the sell date so should be acceptable here.

Screenshot_20230412_093423_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
it's simultaneously fascinating and horrifying that at the age of 48, she still hadn't emotionally dealt with either her relationship with her mother, or her mother's death. My parents were both gone by the time I was 34 and I've never wanted or looked for parental surrogates. It's tough to go through but people die. You cope with it. You don't use it as an inflection point to emotionally blackmail every other person you are close to.

As much as she seems to disdain therapy, a qualified therapist would have a field day with her issues. And she might learn some things about herself and live in a more positive way. But ... that's not what she wants. Not for herself. Not for her daughters.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion inspired by Andrea Burkhart:

Red lipstick, mouth with the click - ladies and gentlemen, it’s the unregulated lunatic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Dried up 50 years olds? That’s some grim misogyny right there. 😞 Are we only good for being young, sexually appealing and married? I hope it’s not a woman saying that but seeing the women who follow Alice there’s a chance it was. A very sad attitude, let’s just hope their sons and daughters have people in their lives who can teach them a positive and empowered view of womanhood.
One of Alice’s greatest mistakes was putting other women down and putting so much weight on her looks. People are judging her by her own standards now and her looks haven’t just gone, they’ve done a 180° and she’s aging horribly. Shame her followers share her same shallow outlook. Alice is hardly a catch by those standards is she.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Now imagine how you’re going to feel about this .. it’s not your daughter it’s this lunatic that you’ve told over and over and over again you don’t want to talk to, you don’t want to hear from, you want nothing else to do with.

I think she sums her up nicely with unregulated lunatic (UL not to be confused with unobtrusive lurker who is entirely lovely 😉 ). She also mentions her narcissistic injury which is out of the legal scope but is the Rosetta Stone to understanding and explaining Alice’s behaviour.

Can’t wait for the next instalment. 💕❤💕 🙌🏼 🙌🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

welp

VIP Member
I think it should be noted, in case it hasn’t been, that Gloria wasn’t the first nanny/housekeeper they had. Go back to the beginning of Malice’s Insta.
Wonder where the other one is, and what happened?
Alice delivers the answer in this twitter post from May 2016

I did have an adopted mother-figure, but she turned on me one day o er something very trivial. She later apologized and asked to come back (she was our nanny) but the hub wouldn't let me take her back and now I see that he was right. I had an AWFUL step-mother, who wasted no time in telling my father what a bad person I was, and a pretty mean mother-in-law who made it very clear from our first meting that I wasn't what she'd been expecting for her son! So when Rosario came along I thought 'this HAS t be it!' Eh no. Now I'm just working on giving love to others. If somebody comes along for me then great - if not, i can do fine as an orphan!

The previous nanny was her adpoted mother-figure, Gloria is her adopted sister. I sense a pattern.

• Wow
Reactions: 47

NarcRage

VIP Member
I didn't say that! how do you know that? you must have inside information!

everyone: You said it on Twitter

I think we've been here before it feels a bit weird that two siblings do it. Must be genetic. Unless two different people are posting on that account.....🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 47