Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I think he wants me back’. Good grief the bollox she comes out with, she gives Thesaurus Rex and LoboTony a run for their money.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just saw this interesting comment on this video

"If she made this video a week before Ioan's star rating would have been 1940 and hers would have been 3360. So what happened around that time that resulted in people looking up her IMDB profile. Ohhh, that's right, her interview about Harvey Weinstein."

That makes sense - why the hell would she be higher on IMDB? Her Weinstein story is a crock of tit but narcs gonna narc. Anything for attention.
No, Weinstein was in october 2017. In fact both were very high back then because at the same time Liar was airing and a big hit.

You can manipulate the starmeter pretty easily and judging by her reaction there thats what she did.

Btw, Alice was top 200 in the week of the Lorraine interview, which is truly insane if you consider that imdb is international and that their divorce wasnt a big topic outside of the UK. But if you look at Google Trends it's clearly what's Alice is best known for and even tops everything Ioan has done since Fantastic 4
u340SO6.png

Btw Alice's career highlights since 2004

1. Lorraine Interview - November 2021
2. Seperation Announcement - January 2021
3. Temporary Restraining Order - February 2022
4. Weinstein Interview - October 2017
5. Pregnancy announcement/Lost cameo - May 2009
6. Permanent Restraining Order - August 2022
7. Cast announcement for Vampire Diaries - October 2011
8. Divorce Announcement - March 2021
9. Mr. Fantastics girlfriend (lol) - July 2005
10. Wedding - September 2007
IamGyUf.png

Ioan's career highlights since 2004 (not including various points that were probably just general attention due to projects until the end of 2005 that would rank above anything from Point 4. on)
1. King Arthur premiere/Fantastic 4 Cast announcement - July 2004
2. Fantastic 4 premiere - July 2005
3. Fantastic 4 trailer - January 2005
4. Forever premiere - September/October 2014
5. Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer premiere - June 2007
6. Forever cancellation - May 2015
7. Amazing Grace premiere - February 2007
8. Seperation Announcement - January 2021
9. Alice's Lorraine interview - November 2021
10. Liar premiere - October 2017
zvxxX35.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
No, Weinstein was in october 2017. In fact both were very high back then because at the same time Liar was airing and a big hit.
Which shows how much she rode on his coattails re media attention.

You can manipulate the starmeter pretty easily and judging by her reaction there thats what she did.
How did she manage it?

Btw, Alice was top 200 in the week of the Lorraine interview
The acting performance of her life. Even better than her Weinstein bullshit.

Reactions: 13

Btw, Alice was top 200 in the week of the Lorraine interview, which is truly insane if you consider that imdb is international and that their divorce wasnt a big topic outside of the UK. But if you look at Google Trends it's clearly what's Alice is best known for and even tops everything Ioan has done since Fantastic 4
View attachment 2092418

View attachment 2092419
Ioan's career highlights since 2004 (not including various points that were probably just general attention due to projects until the end of 2005 that would rank above anything from Point 4. on)
View attachment 2092420
Well, at least his rating also had a healthy paycheck for him. Hers only netted her $5,500 from a GFM grift.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 2092418

View attachment 2092419
View attachment 2092420
It clearly shows that she is almost totally unknown professionally, only one mention of a project she was involved with. The only interest she attracts is through Ioan, riding on his coattails, and the bullshit she has put out since he left her. On the other hand Ioan is relatively well known professionally, as most of the interest in him is due to his work. You winning Abuser?

Reactions: 17
Hahahahahaa stop this! Did you photoshop this tweet? Please tell me this isn’t real. She can’t be that delusional surely? 🤣🤣🤣
My guess is that she wrote that when she was still under the illusion that she could force him to come back to her through her nutbag smear campaign. He would come back and she would control the narrative that he came back because of that nonsense she spouted in that tweet. Crazy.

This doozy of a tweet came hot on the heels of the Bianca reveal and her media blitz.

I think she was hoping to split up IG and BW through a) her smear campaign and b) planting doubt in BW's mind about the relationship. Some men do have a fling and then go back to the wife. IG was never going to, (even AE knew that) but she was banking on BW being freaked out by the suggestion that IG was still stringing Alice along and so leaving him.

Fail, Fucko!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This doozy of a tweet came hot on the heels of the Bianca reveal and her media blitz.

I think she was hoping to split up IG and BW through a) her smear campaign and b) planting doubt in BW's mind about the relationship. Some men do have a fling and then go back to the wife. IG was never going to, (even AE knew that) but she was banking on BW being freaked out by the suggestion that IG was still stringing Alice along and so leaving him.

Fail, Fucko!
Wasn't she sending threatening emails around this date that she'd have him arrested if he tried to pick up Elsie for visitation?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
It literally drives me mad. As in ‘it literally’ drives me mad.🤪
Virtually unique.
Here Here (for hear hear)
And any incorrect version of their/there/they’re.

I had a boss that used to travel everywhere with a red pen and had no qualms about using it. No notice board was safe. There was a fun filled evening in the pub when he tried to explain to the bloke behind the bar why inviting people to Davids’ retirement party was wrong and made him sad.

<exits>

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So after absolutely never ever going back on Twitter ever ever again (pinky swear) I see that CrustySockBro is back to replying to people again! 🤭
He'll keep coming back until all of Twitter is deleted entirely. He SO will!

• Haha
Do Americans put up for sale signs on a house?
In general yes, but if it's a private sale, probably not. Also they have 2 competing realtors which isn't normal. I wonder if both of them get the normal 6% selling fee?

Reactions: 8
My guess is that she wrote that when she was still under the illusion that she could force him to come back to her through her nutbag smear campaign. He would come back and she would control the narrative that he came back because of that nonsense she spouted in that tweet. Crazy.
I think that up until the Bianca reveal she thought she would force him to come back.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.