Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OldBlondie

VIP Member
Where has he stated the girls have stopped attending therapy? In his last filing, he noted he hopes the therapy will be beneficial…
Sorry I thought it had been terminated with Dr Chung, and the appointments with the replacement therapist have been scarce since. They’ve had lots of missed sessions, due to the alleged schedule conveniently not being suitable for them. I maybe worded it wrong, they haven’t stopped therapy all together, but have had very few sessions recently. I thought it was in one of the recent declarations, or maybe have I read it wrong? I’ll have to go and re read but I’m sure I’d read that was one of the concerns, and AE was blaming the lack of them actually getting the therapy on scheduling issues

Reactions: 8

welp

VIP Member
Would the judge rule on a detail like this? In my experience of divorce (albeit in the UK) you don’t get to decide who stays over at your ex’s house unless, as you say, that person is a criminal but even then I’m not sure what a judge could or would do about it?
judges wont rule on details like this without anyone bringing it up, no.

However, typically parties agree to parenting plans that specify when and how a new partner gets introduced (for both sides). Which I assume will be the case here as the kids believe that Bianca is the she-devil herself, and considering the emotional well-being of kids (in this case not introducing them too quickly and unprepared to something that could be potentially traumatic to them initially) is the judges priority. But long term this stuff doesnt affect custody at all.

dich65

I think her name should be blanked out because she will be abused online by the nutters who Alice has roped in to do her dirty work.
You are right but looking at her Twitter and Instagram, she doesn't use them much.

dich65

Yep, they don't sedate you for a endoscope here, something to do it with potentially being unsafe - I've had 3 of them and believe me I asked, begged, tried everything! They only numb your throat, which (as you know) is the last thing your worried about 💗
I might have to return to my US doctor for that procedure then! 😮 my 3 kids will still be living here, so a good reason to return!

• Heart

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I don't think so. The judge won't see it as in the best interests of the children for Alice to receive so little out of this sale. I despise Alice, but in spite of it all, and there will be a lot of loss because of how long this dragged out and made everything more expensive, more debt to come out of the proceeds, Alice, as the mother, married for over ten years, together for almost 20, should come away with more than $110K from the sale of the family home. I guess it really all depends on what the house will even sell for at this point. Maybe there's not much left over once it's all said and done with the house in the shape it's in, no updating, needing a complete renovation inside and outside.

Had she not been a lunatic, I fully always felt from the beginning that she deserved half of the proceeds of the house, prenup or not, because of them having two children after and Ioan being really far away for long periods of time. And I would have fought for that if he asked for the divorce because in the grand scheme of things, he would have been off again working for many months at a time if his career had stayed on the trajectory it was on. But now after two years of her crap, their finances are in the gutter. Neither are working. Such debt for lawyers. What a waste of the last year.
I don't disagree with you. I wonder how much of her share Alice have already spent since separation though? I suspect she may have to pay back a huge amount in Epstein Credits.

Georgie883

VIP Member
Thank you for summarising this @ButterTart 🥰 I am speechless at the moment at just what she has done, and continues to do. It’s the absolute lies and alienation of his children. I hope she really gets what she so deserves at last, she can rot in hell for all I care.
I feel the same Luloo. Speechless!
Thank you @ButterTart for the info. 😊

• Heart

RatOVan

What if he just let her have the house.. I know it's a big one but if he just cut his losses got out and started again would it be so bad to watch Alice totally crash and burn, she's not going to be able to keep up payments and stay there so why not ...... she won't maintain it and soon it would be worth even less.

JoJo76

VIP Member
Am I wrong to feel a bit disappointed that the DA hearing is the day after the court hearing. That means we won't witness any fallout!

• Haha

Blurp

VIP Member
And if it doesn’t and the judge tries to send her to the clink, she’ll whip out her bejewelled UK passport and be like fuck you all - rules don’t apply to me if it happened in the US becauseI have one of these Get out of Jail cards 🤨
They don't send gunboats any more to rescue British citizens and, anyway, doesn't it say in the passport in the bit about dual nationality that it won't protect you from any duties that you owe to the country of other nationality?

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
I am not sure if anyone has posted this.
The combined hearings are a week away now, is it likely at this late stage Ioan's lawyer will respond to Alice's diarrhoea diatribe 🤔

Yes, I was just wondering if there have been any updates.
I'll have to confess I still have not been able to read through all 227 pages (and likely will not).
I just wish the three E-s would be set free as soon as possible. Each day they remain under Big Al's power does incredible damage to them. :(
The custody hearing is in February, isn't it?

Occleshaw

I can’t work out if this would be the House Listing or Alice’s Tinder Profile - there are a few similarities.

* Overgrown Bush
* Pissy curtains
* A few hardened turds dotted about
* Random leakage from some areas
* A large algae formation
* Bashed in back fence
*In need of a good scrub down
* Cracks appearing daily

🏡 or 👩?
cheese strings .......

• Haha