Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #157 Yo's showing class while Alice is showing her erse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations and many thanks to @Invictus 🌹 for suggesting @ButterTart's 🌹 comment for the new thread title!
Also, thanks to @dich65 🌹 for help with word substitution!
(Original title suggestion amended from "Yo's showing class while Alice is showing ass".)

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.
Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread to make it fair for all.

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...responsible-for-alices-bills-but-alice.36706/
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty: 🌹
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls: 🌹

1656777334565.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
the file of the remote appearances is online @ButterTart
Screenshot_20230125_080651.jpg

Latest tweets - seems very interested in emergency blood donation tonight
Screenshot_20230125-074719_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230125-074614_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230125-074545_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230125-074430_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230125-074352_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230125-074302_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230125-074144_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230125-074247_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230125-074044_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230125-074009_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230125-073948_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230125-073933_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230125-073842_Twitter.jpg
as somebody already posted at the end of the last thread: these psychos defining how well kids are dealing with trauma based on how much they please their moms is :sick:
Screenshot_20230125-074515_Twitter.jpg

Ioan did not abused her in any way and is not the Narc. But Alice fans and logic....

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Do we know if the DAs meeting will still go ahead? I take it that is separate to everything else lodged with the courts.

Reactions: 7
I'm O- and I don't donate nearly as much as I should. When I went in for an operation in 2019 (and discovered Alice during my recuperation), the hospital got very excited when they realised my blood type.

I have never been on a cruise before, been turned off by those massive ships with water slides and the thought of Legionaries Disease or Rotavirus. But my husband has booked on a Seabourn small ship cruise and I wondered if anyone here had ever been on one? My husband insists I will enjoy it and it won't be anything like The Love Boat.

Reactions: 10
Thank you @ButterTart once again for sharing the documents and explaining the legalities. Much appreciated 💚

So it's all coming to a head for her, huh? The house will be sold, she needs to find somewhere to live, is likely to receive less than what she was initially offered, will receive a fine or maybe even jail time for breaching the DVRO, a criminal record, shared custody of the children, shared financial support for the kids, responsible for her own living expenses, etc etc.

Meanwhile, #TeamAlice #winning
Cool cool.

gif-pet-venice.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh look! Another last minute filing, the day before an intended court date. Gee, I wonder who dragged this one out and only signed at the 11th hour?

F330F5E4-69DD-474B-80D9-FF65033A6FF4.gif

I am So. Tired. of her bullshit 🫠

Genuine question for any lawyers/legal-adjacent folks amongst us: how TF do you retain your patience and your sanity when dealing with clients like Alice? Because I just 🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh look! Another last minute filing, the day before an intended court date. Gee, I wonder who dragged this one out and only signed at the 11th hour?

View attachment 1908782

I am So. Tired. of her bullshit 🫠

Genuine question for any lawyers/legal-adjacent folks amongst us: how TF do you retain your patience and your sanity when dealing with clients like Alice? Because I just 🤯🤯🤯
its actually pretty common to settle minutes before a hearing in front of the court house

Reactions: 14
Ok so if it sells for $2m

Selling price 2,000,000
Mortgage (718,000)
Agents fees 5pc (100,000)
To Alice (110,000)
To Ioan (110,000)
To A's lawyer. (90,000)
To I's lawyer. (90,000)
________
Total left: 982,000

Less I's initial
Deposit share*
Ie 40pc
of $2,000,000. (800,000)
To go to Ioan

Remaining amount. 182,000
To be split 50/50

So 91,000 each ....of which Alice may have to pay due to epstein credits/watts charges

*Assumed that Ioan paid 40percent of initial cost of house based on what Alice has said previously about the percentage she would get out of the house and prenup.

Reactions: 28
B2C0FCD6-D9B7-4B36-8686-4AF0780510FF.jpeg

The kids carry her?? They must be built like Giant Haystacks? Unless she means scoops her off the floor as she melts into after another bender??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
its actually pretty common to settle minutes before a hearing in front of the court house
The only problem being that Alice has completely shown herself to be untrustworthy.

---

View attachment 1908851
The kids carry her?? They must be built like Giant Haystacks? Unless she means scoops her off the floor as she melts into after another bender??
I just found that so bleeping sad, her kids are having to placate her by not having a relationship with their Father.
I really hope she is hauled over the coals for her disgusting and selfish behaviour.

Reactions: 33
The kids carry her means that whenever something happens she screams hysterically and PA their dad and the kids are left to try and bring their mother back to life and mend her black heart. She’s a bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.