Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dich65

Yep, called the vet = rang the vet. Went to or been to vets = actually got of my arse (Alice) and physically was at an actual vet 😂

Christ, she only asked him if he had Sky! No need for the oversharing of the make and model and cost of your 9 year old TV Tone 🙄😂
Must want to watch Reunion so he can report back to big Sis. It's on ITVX, the service he inquiring about. I doubt he has sling so must be videotaping it for her 🤣
On the subject of Tone,I was looking at Instagram and spotted pictures of Tone, his MIL and FIL. Tone is not that attractive, a bit slimy looking but his wife is very pretty

Reactions: 9

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Are we watching Iris Braydon act?

Why not!

She's the brunette at the end. I don't want to speculate but I imagine there was something she documented with the girls that happened.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
It’s nice he got a front page mention on the Radio Times. People haven’t forgotten him.

Thanks for posting.

What am I doing wrong? I click on it, it’s just blank.
you might need to go to your download folder? That’s what I had to do.

hopefully a lovely clever tattler will add it to the wiki.

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
Did anyone get a copy of the documents? If so could you please upload them here, pretty please?! And thank you in advance ☺

Ally Pally

VIP Member
We finished The Reunion. We enjoyed it. Few twists at the end. He did a good job which despite all the other shit that was going on at the time you couldn’t have asked for more.
I've watched the first episode today and I really enjoyed it, frigging adverts though 🙄

OldBlondie

VIP Member
There will likely be a minute order from the court summarizing what happened (no real details about what was presented though). If his request for order is approved, the document signed by the judge would be available on the docket.
Is it possible to pay to get a full court transcript of absolutely everything that is said in court, or is it only what you’ve described above as being available to the public?

Last edited:

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
How many breeches we talking though? She didn’t breech it once or twice or even less than 20x.

It is explained over here: https://www.shouselaw.com/ca/defense/penal-code/273-6/

Alice is fucked, isn’t she? Her lies are exposed over and over again. And all the DVRO breaches will be addressed too. I understand what you’re saying about the wording @AuroraBorealis - that part is unfortunately worded but overall I think it’s overshadowed somewhat by the horror of everything else in there.
I agree. I just mentioned it as I noticed it. :)

dich65

I thought it was in support of Trans ppl?
To be honest, I had no real idea of what she loved and assumed the flag was to do with supporting Ukraine. Not being in the UK, I had no idea about the spat between the UK and Scottish governments. I have friends in Scotland, and apparently, the Bill hasn't got much support amongst the voters, so Nicola will be happy that Rishi actions have stirred up the anti-England crowd again.

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
I am British/English, I wouldn't say call, if I visited the vet. I would say I went to the vet.
I am not a native speaker, technically English is my 3rd or even 4th language, and I would also say that "I went to the vet". :p

I knew the expressions "calling on" someone or "coming around to call". However, in my own personal experience, 20+ years ago when I first moved to Oxford to study over there, at first I misunderstood what people meant by "I called you while you were out". (Without "on"). And they meant they had popped by my place. I was around many native Brits who used call instead of visit and I was told that it is a British thing. And some native Brits also used "to call" for phoning, whereas many used "to ring".
So I started to look at the context to properly understand what was meant.
And really, I can assure you, that there are Brits in existence who use "call" instead of "visit". :devilish:

dich65

Does anyone know if Ella is in regular school yet? I know mAlice said she was visiting some schools but I haven't seen any follow up.