Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dich65

Actually I was wrong. Where I live the government guideline is every two years if you are asymptomatic for those ages 50-70. I think it differs based on location and guidelines. Though I think since the pandemic they’ve gone to fecal samples (ew) as it’s easier than getting people in hospital for the procedure.

I had propofol as well but no high from it at all. So yes, she will be disappointed!
Wow, every 2 yrs, seems excessive (and expensive). That would another reason Alice is reluctant to go, its costs money. Not sure exactly what is covered in the US after the age of 50, but I know I was out of pocket by about $200. Biopsies are not covered apparently and then the anaesthesia is a separate bill plus a bill from the facility where the procedure is done.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Goosegamer

In this Alice down time (and I was home sick yesterday), I went and re-read the Alice authored DM opinion piece.

Two questions

1)Who hated Alice enough to tell her two ugly rugs (that don't even go together) styled on top of each other are shabby LA chic?

2) is that an actual old school landline phone sitting on the floor?

View attachment 1893879
Never mind the rugs, what about that mattress with a dirty sheet in it on the left 😳

brie l

VIP Member
Never mind the rugs, what about that mattress with a dirty sheet in it on the left 😳
What the actual fuck!
(Think it's the curtain weirdly twisted and hanging on the floor so no wonder Emma can pee on it but Alice's dribble on twitter right now is boring so I'm going with your mattress observation)

58BEB798-CFBB-4F35-97C5-B128B84AD35E.jpeg

Last edited:

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
He definitely has an unusual type 🙊🙊

( just a reminder to some old videos of big Al)
edit: link doesn’t work,
how can you add YouTube link?
Username:
wy5hm2qb9w

View attachment 1894028View attachment 1894029View attachment 1894030View attachment 1894031View attachment 1894032View attachment 1894033View attachment 1894034
Usually I don't like to joke or talk about her appearance, but that first photo of her is fucking horrendous. I cringe every time I see it. Why she ever put it out on the internet in the first place I'll never know.

Reactions: 6

welp

VIP Member
Given that Ioan went after this two years jobless and fought mental issues this is rather unfortunate lol

I’m not sure how royalties work but is this likely to give Ioan a much needed financial boost?

very minor, but probably yes

dich65

So I am puzzled by this statement on the documents
The mortgage is in both of our names, and
we have equal access to information relating to the mortgage.

Why is Alice's name not on the title deeds if the mortgage is in both their names? I know from our mortgage when we had one, that both our names were on the house deeds.

Mgc85

Apologies if I’ve missed it but what are the upcoming court dates now? Are there any this week now or just papers filed? Thanks and sorry to ask!

lulooo

VIP Member
Some of the diseases Alice could be tested for. 😂🤣
On a more serious note, while searching for this, I discovered that my Mum's disease was classified as a dysautinomia disorder. She had and died from the effects of Mutiple System Atrophy, MSA. She was completely bedridden for the last 4 years of life. In the end she choked to death on her own saliva. I wouldnt wish that on anyone, even Alice! Looking at the symptoms, I might well have a slight form of it as I have several of them, most notably excessive sweating. Both my son and I look like a fountain when we sweat! 🤣 I can sweat when the temp is minus degrees. My husband is constantly amazed!
I am so sorry to hear this, thank you for sharing as it must be so difficult for you❤

To keep this on topic, what’s the betting that the Abuser is reading this list ready to add to her list of lies ailments 🤔

• Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Gawd, it's all happening. Shit's getting real!
I look forward to her getting her comeuppance.
Thanks to @ButterTart for the documents.
The new trial meds I am on seem to be working. My cancer load has decreased significantly and if it continues I will go into remission. Then I can have the stem cell transplant. Thanks for all your support.
So damn happy for you. Going to address this also in general talk

• Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
The Queen terminology is starting to be beyond cringe
View attachment 1907990
Alice definitely comes after her mom
View attachment 1907991View attachment 1907992View attachment 1907993
Gotta have to hand it to her I would be waaaaaay too nervous to happily chat on twitter less than 24 hours before the first out of two hearings within a day
Is it bad that I couldn’t tell you what time either of my kids were born? “Night time” is my best guess. I do have their birth certificates though, I could check 😄

---

That weirdo stalker incel Benny is now following Big Al’s other brother who’s twitter profile she publicly shared
Who is Benny?

Adawu

VIP Member
What if he just let her have the house.. I know it's a big one but if he just cut his losses got out and started again would it be so bad to watch Alice totally crash and burn, she's not going to be able to keep up payments and stay there so why not ...... she won't maintain it and soon it would be worth even less.
He still wouldn't be rid of her, I'd say yes if they had no children.

Reactions: 5
The A-Z of Malice Evans: Alcoholic, Bone-idle, Cunticular, Disautonomia, Execrable, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Homophobic, Insomnia, Jerk, Knobhead, Liar, Malingerer, Narcissist, Overwrought, Petulant, Querulous, Racist-Rattus-Rat-Arse-in-Prius, Succubus, Thief, Unbearable, Venomous, Weak, Xenophobic, Yammering, Zero.

Coo, wish I could use that as a thread title.
Finished my paper - only took 13 hours to write! 😅

Edit to change/add one of Malice’s many Dr Google diagnoses…
And another!
Just wanted to like this a second time!

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
She says she dumped OP, but who knows really? It’s equally possible she took up with Ioan to make O jealous and force him to marry her. When that didn’t work she had no choice but to throw-in her lot with Ioan.

I think she has bitterly regretted the fact that her life has never had the “gilded” quality it did when she lived in Paris. In Paris, she felt she was “someone”. In Hollywood she’s a nobody. A loving husband and two children weren’t enough for her. I think she has always felt “ cheated “ of something and this goes a long way towards explaining her belittlement of Ioan.

It makes me smile that OP was the one who drove her to her audition for 102 dalmatians and introduced her to Ioan, I bet he couldn’t wait to be shot of her!

Ioan’s speaking voice is lovely as well as his singing voice. He would be great at narrating audio books.
I agree we don’t know much about her and OP except what she says and we know that is mostly lies.

I don’t think he gave 2 fucks that it ended. I don’t think she was somebody in Paris. There is no evidence of this at all. My guess is that she was a hanger on who got invited to parties with rich men. She met OP and they found some mutual benefit. But I don’t think he introduced her to high society and she was always firmly in the rich men parties lane. There isn’t much to show for 8 years apart from a photoshoot and a few pap shoots.

willbiteback

Chatty Member
Still can’t read this. Someone said to check my downloads. I am on an iPad. Where should I be looking, anybody techy? Thanks.
I am ridiculously bad at tech, but managed to do this by clicking download on the attachment, then looking at the blue bar at the top of my iPad. There was a tiny downward pointing arrow, which I then clicked, and voila! Hope it works this way for you.