Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toxteth O'Grady

Gawd, it's all happening. Shit's getting real!
I look forward to her getting her comeuppance.
Thanks to @ButterTart for the documents.
The new trial meds I am on seem to be working. My cancer load has decreased significantly and if it continues I will go into remission. Then I can have the stem cell transplant. Thanks for all your support.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Pro tip:

Don't Tweet that you're thinking of moving your children out of the country while you're in the middle a custody battle with your STBX and about to go before a judge for DVRO violations due to your ongoing abuse.

Insanity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Mad Betty

VIP Member
He's asking that Alice pay for 50% of the girls' therapy. Most excellent.

The tides are turning. She will have to get work. She is equally responsible for financially supporting their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member

The horror - the horror -

The main thing that stood out to me was all her posts about having UK and American citizenship and the DVRO is silencing her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I just read the the new filing. So Alice may very well be going to jail after all. The fact that there is a court date to hold her accountable for her hundreds of breaches of the DVRO is important. It means there is enough evidence to warrant action.

I won't be surprised if there is an arrest warrant at play given the circumstances. I believe that is the next step once enough breaches have occurred and based on my own understanding of dealing with the DA and my own RO against someone.

Also, Brianna is not getting the listing. Nor should she, IMO. She's Alice's close friend.

And posting her DM article that makes clear the divorce was not a surprise was most excellent. It also shows that she uses the media to spin her false narrative. She therefore cannot say that media is causing her harm when she herself is courting it.

Let justice prevail.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Mad Betty

VIP Member
There goes Alice's narrative that Ioan isn't even asking for joint custody and that he doesn't want the girls. All this time painting him as an unloving father who just wants to be free of his children to be with Bianca.

Hell no. He's just had to navigate a mine field to get here. Alice has made it impossible for him, IMO.

I am so here for this. 👌🏼

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Sorry but the document is too large for me to upload… he counters her narrative that she didn’t know (calls her a liar, actually); provides screenshots to show where she has shown she (supposedly) had auditions; says they never had an agreement she would be a stay at home mom. Says he has no hidden assets and he borrowed the money to pay the mortgage arrears. He briefly addresses the parental alienation, Says the situation is complex, saddening, and not as she describes. That his lawyer and agent have told him the negative publicity she has generated means he has struggled to find work. And he has reported the RO breaches to law enforcement and there is a hearing with the district attorney on Jan. 26. I think that’s the big news coming out of this. I could not find anything filed about the restraining order hearing.

It’s a big document because he is resubmitting a lot of the paperwork from before. It costs USD$40 if anyone else would like to purchase it for upload.

• Heart
  • Wow

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
This is great news!

I predict there’ll be an awful lot of shaking on the floor and vomitus at the La Jolla house today.

Time to pay the piper bitch

A25189E2-8C60-4AAA-A5F4-2E046A6D198D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61

brie l

VIP Member
Ioan has filed asking for fifty percent custody. Also some requests regarding therapy, agreeing on issues relating to the girls etc.
I'm sure I speak for all Turds when I say we really appreciate your sharing of the docs as well as your legal knowledge & expertise. You even give Lupenis a run for his money 🤣. Thank you xx.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I can confidently say this will be Alice's defence in court.

That didn’t happen.
And if it did, it wasn’t that bad.
And if it was, that’s not a big deal.
And if it is, that’s not my fault.
And if it was, I didn’t mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

That should work, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

NarcRage

VIP Member
Was the Christmas Card not nominated for an Oscar for BEST EVER American accent by a Bristolian?

I'm shocked. Slayed. Vomiting and weeping.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

wrongturn

Seeing his troubled finances in black and white is sad too. I feel for him.

But so many ppl stay in terrible marriages because they’re trapped by finances, mortgages etc - but him going through this hell fire right now is going to massively pay off for him in future! Peace, happiness, freedom, love 🤍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Georgie883

VIP Member
You know I wondered just what is enough for Alice? When will she be happy and satisfied? What’s her end game? Lets just say her ‘revenge’ plan works and IG is left with no money, no career, Bee leaves him, children don’t want anything to do with him etc…Will that make her happy? Will she then sit back in her bejazzelled cardboard box and think ‘Well done Alice, that’s shown the bastard?’ …..and then what Alice? What’s next?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

ButterTart

VIP Member
I'm sure I speak for all Turds when I say we really appreciate your sharing of the docs as well as your legal knowledge & expertise. You even give Lupenis a run for his money 🤣. Thank you xx.
I think we ALL give Lupenis a run for his money!

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I hope we get a transcript of the hearing. I would love to hear the Judge ask Alice what she is doing to generate income.

AE: I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF TWO BABIES WHO NEED ME TO DEAL WITH THEIR BOO BOOS. WE AGREED THAT IOAN WAS THE PROVIDER AND I GAVE UP MY CAREER TO LOOK AFTER THE BABIES.

Judge: Again, what are you doing to generate income?

AE: I did a GoFundMe.

• Haha

Nixlondon

VIP Member
So, I have just come back from holiday. One of my best friends from college/university was just diagnosed with secondary brain cancer. The most amazing woman, creative, loving, kind, and the most compassionate person ever. She has less than a year. I feel sick that Alice has dragged shit on for 2 years. My friend has so much less time and her plans - and ACTION - for that time has been astounding - while I was there she did a 2 day one-on-one road trip with me to let me know how much she valued me as a friend (with her husband and child's blessing). She has been creating time over the year for people special to her and her husband and also for her daughter. The energy it takes to that astounds me. The planning, when you have just come out of chemo and know it is only 'token maintenance'. Fuck me. Alice is a truly bad person - she had abundance and chose scorched earth, she had a loving family and chose to weaponise them without any acknowledgement of how awfully she has behaved, with her children and her father.

• Heart
  • Sad