Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations and many thanks to @ButterTart for the new thread title!! šŸŒ¹

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.
Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread to make it fair for all.

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...ible-for-alices-behaviour-except-alice.36302/
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty: šŸŒ¹
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls: šŸŒ¹

1656777334565.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I canā€™t be bothered to read 220 pages of Alice drivel or try to analyse Ioanā€™s account so forgive me for this question.

Is it established or possible that Ioan has been meeting his legal costs from his current acting earning as Tone implied? Does this mean that he has protected his share of the capital investment. Obviously whilst still supporting his children in full.

Also, has Ioan requested that the only equity accrued after they married is split and that he retains the equity from before they married?

Reactions: 11
Thanks for the thread title! Since it's obvious Alice reads here, maybe she will take note.

Nah.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Big lazy Alice blabbering on and on rather than doing anything. Same old lazy-bones as ever.

Reactions: 17
Referencing the last thread, everyone in my house snores. I've been told I make lovely little ladylike snores - code I'm sure for honking like a fog horn! The fur baby has the best snores, from lovely little purry snores to grunting snores so loud he startles himself awake.

#TattleTurdSnorersSolidarity šŸ‘Š

AE is not welcome in this group. I'm sure she snores louder than the rest of us combined. But she still can't sit with us.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
After having a brief look at the latest court papers I can see this dragging on for some time yet. I think Ioan made a huge mistake paying those arrears.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
After having a brief look at the latest court papers I can see this dragging on for some time yet. I think Ioan made a huge mistake paying those arrears.
his lawyers will have advised him to, in order to avoid foreclosure. the judge will not expect him to keep making new debts for this

Reactions: 29
The judge's role is to protect community assets. And that's what Ioan did by paying the arrears, so I don't think it will be something the judge will look askance at.

Reactions: 25
I hope we get a transcript of the hearing. I would love to hear the Judge ask Alice what she is doing to generate income.

AE: I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF TWO BABIES WHO NEED ME TO DEAL WITH THEIR BOO BOOS. WE AGREED THAT IOAN WAS THE PROVIDER AND I GAVE UP MY CAREER TO LOOK AFTER THE BABIES.

Judge: Again, what are you doing to generate income?

AE: I did a GoFundMe.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I see where youā€™re coming from, but respectful disagree to this šŸ™ Heā€™s had a (very lengthy) period of doing far more than heā€™s legally required, financially, to support his girls - by basically bankrolling his ex. Heā€™s been patient and watched as sheā€™s acted like his third child and completely abused this. He then drew a line, stopped making the payments he didnā€™t need to. She could have stepped up at this point, and demonstrated she was capable of adult responsibilities. Instead, she threw her toys out of the pram and pedalled some more woe-is-me. He paid the arrears, the house is safe, and Alice has dug her own hole a bit deeper still.

His ā€œlack of actionā€ (I say that in quotation because weā€™re watching from the outside) is frustrating to watch, because it appears as if heā€™s being overly generous and letting her get away with too much. But I have no doubt heā€™s being very well-advised, and every step heā€™s taken has been carefully thought through. He continues to show how patient and reasonable he is; she continues to show what a selfish, lazy liar she is.

Heā€™s playing a blinder, IMO. By the time this is settled, everyone will see her for exactly who she is. Karma always comes for you āœŒ

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Also, Ioan seems a fundamentally decent man. He didnā€™t want all this. He would have wanted a fair parting of the ways for all their sakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Congratulations and many thanks to @ButterTart for the new thread title!! šŸŒ¹

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.
Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread to make it fair for all.

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...ible-for-alices-behaviour-except-alice.36302/
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty: šŸŒ¹
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls: šŸŒ¹

1656777334565.png
Thank you @StoneMountain for the new thread, @ButterTart for a stonking thread title, and the words of wisdom and help from Pearls and Betty šŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also, Ioan seems a fundamentally decent man. He didnā€™t want all this. He would have wanted a fair parting of the ways for all their sakes.
Ioan - know you tried, no one was going to have an easy time with Alice, look at her track record.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The reason I rarely get involved in threads like this and find Twitter crazy is because of the absolutes. Everything has to be one party is good and perfect the other party is evil and should be stoned to death.

Aliceā€™s remaining supporters fall into that camp.

Yes, Ioan is not by perfect and has made some mistakes. I donā€™t warm to Bianca at all and dislike the fluffy Secret stuff, over sharing and think she wants to play the fame game. BUT I have no reason to believe either are bad people - imperfect but in a difficult position.

However, Alice has kept me interested in this because she really does not have one redeeming feature.

Reactions: 41
So to recap, and pls correct me as I may have missed a fair chunk of the last thread due to the antics of Harry Todger and the Knoblet of Fire -
Alice is back:
. on Twitter (we were all SoOoOo worried) despite being victimized yet again by her evil ex who she blamed for taking away his package and leaving her unplugged
. liking old Tweets that put Ioan in a bad light
. filing a very long and dramatic response to the house sale request (babiez need their bedrooms and swamp thing will be homeless too if you let him sell, where is your HEART you evil and corrupt aligator? The INJUSTICE)
. accusing Ioan in a round about way of all sorts of financial shadiness while still not submitting her own full financials ($100k fishwife?)
. at Soho House no doubt

In other news, thereā€™s still no signs of improvement in the cognitive abilities of one ā€˜Toneā€™ who is still sitting by his door waiting for a deluge of SAEā€™s

Ioanā€™s show The Reunion aired in the Uk and itā€™s not getting the best reviews. Tattlers mostly agree that Dervla Kirwan is about as convincing in the role of Ioanā€™s mother as Alice Evans is in the role of heartbroken and betrayed wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So to recap, and pls correct me as I may have missed a fair chunk of the last thread due to the antics of Harry Todger and the Knoblet of Fire -
Alice is back:
. on Twitter (we were all SoOoOo worried) despite being victimized yet again by her evil ex who she blamed for taking away his package and leaving her unplugged
. liking old Tweets that put Ioan in a bad light
. filing a very long and dramatic response to the house sale request (babiez need their bedrooms and swamp thing will be homeless too if you let him sell, where is your HEART you evil and corrupt aligator? The INJUSTICE)
. accusing Ioan in a round about way of all sorts of financial shadiness while still not submitting her own full financials ($100k fishwife?)
. at Soho House no doubt

In other news, thereā€™s still no signs of improvement in the cognitive abilities of one ā€˜Toneā€™ who is still sitting by his door waiting for a deluge of SAEā€™s

Ioanā€™s show The Reunion aired in the Uk and itā€™s not getting the best reviews. Tattlers mostly agree that Dervla Kirwan is about as convincing in the role of Ioanā€™s mother as Alice Evans is in the role of heartbroken and betrayed wife.
Nailed it!
Harry Todger šŸ’€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gross
Although my dog doesnā€™t like to go out in rain to pee either but I still make him go out where itā€™s sheltered.

81AD4168-3178-4CD5-8523-9F79708963D1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.