Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

screamin.lisa

Chatty Member
Wow, every 2 yrs, seems excessive (and expensive). That would another reason Alice is reluctant to go, its costs money. Not sure exactly what is covered in the US after the age of 50, but I know I was out of pocket by about $200. Biopsies are not covered apparently and then the anaesthesia is a separate bill plus a bill from the facility where the procedure is done.
I am lucky. No out of pocket cost to me for a colonoscopy as it is considered “preventative”. I have pretty good insurance with no deductibles. My only colonoscopy came out fine so they said “see ya in 10 years!”

Reactions: 8

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Still can’t read this. Someone said to check my downloads. I am on an iPad. Where should I be looking, anybody techy? Thanks.
Hit download on the doc then go to the little blue arrow by the webpage name at the bottom of the page, select ‘downloads’ from the menu that pops up.

0F25BA52-921D-4B57-95AA-CAA4E6CE2B1A.jpeg

Reactions: 7

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
In British English to call someone means to visit. Phoning someone is to ring.
You might say ‘called on’ to mean visited but ‘called’ colloquially means phoned

What vet would charge that for a phone call and a few products? She’s such a drama Queen/liar

If true they probably deliberately overcharged her in the hope she’d never call again, she’s the type of client/patient you’d file in the ‘too difficult’ basket. Wonder if the dog has had an annual check-up or shot lately ...

I am bored of the linguistic nuances chat- can we move on 🙏🫣🙂
Haha, oops sorry

• Haha

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Yup Elvis up for best pic and a lot of others. Bianca will be invited to parties.

Ha
I doubt it. Do you really believe all of those uncredited or even credited people in teeny-tiny roles, only in a couple of scenes, blink and you will miss them, in a massive movie are invited to big parties during award season? Only if they are famous and did a pivotal cameo which was scene-stealing. Maybe she gets on a list if Baz is throwing a party and everyone in the movie, even barely there people, are invited to his party.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
It's very strange that Alice's respondent submissions haven't had any media interest.
I'm in no doubt whatsoever that Alice being pulled up for breaching the DVRO will elicit sympathy for her and Ioan will be seen as the villain again. I'm pretty sure that everything Alice has executed since Ioan told her he wanted to separate has been premeditated and this is just another stunt.

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
image copied from above...

View attachment 1892053
that statement by AE keeps bothering me - implies that she did not take little Emma to the vet:

Alice: "I would, but last time I called the vet they charged me $480 to tell me that nothing was wrong and sold me some fish oil and a bunch of weird shampoos!"

We see you, Alice!

In British English to call someone means to visit. Phoning someone is to ring.

• Haha
  • Wow

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Someone has already said she unlikely to go to jail this time, unfortunately, but if she decides not to turn up or is fine (that will definitely happen) and doesn't pay, that might happen eventually. Justice is pretty slow in the US, to be honest
Would they arrest her after her first no-show? Or would she be able to pull the same stunt as she has in the divorce and other proceedings? The day cannot come soon enough, as far as I am concerned!

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
More concerning than the dog not liking to go outside in the rain is the fact there were two dried up old shits in the house and she didn't notice them until the dog started pissing as well.

The state it must be in since Gloria left.
I would bet my last dollar that she has contract cleaners coming in a few times per week. And that laundry gets sent out.

lulooo

VIP Member
that is just great news @Toxteth O'Grady, so pleased to hear this ❤
Gawd, it's all happening. Shit's getting real!
I look forward to her getting her comeuppance.
Thanks to @ButterTart for the documents.
The new trial meds I am on seem to be working. My cancer load has decreased significantly and if it continues I will go into remission. Then I can have the stem cell transplant. Thanks for all your support.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
considering that one of the two exes is likely Ioan (he said himself that he wears makeup often and Alice once complained post-break up that she did all sort of cosmetics on her for Ioan) those likes and that response are pretty ironic for somebody who claims to not have wanted the break up (contrary to video evidence) and who just said under oath that her marriage was perfect
Screenshot_20230118-110233_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230118-105549_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230118_110029.jpg

• Sick

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Take a moment to think about why aren't the kids letting the dog out to pee.

I wonder if they aren't staying somewhere else. Not necessarily with their father, but they aren't there to let a dog out and the dog is soiling the curtains.