Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
God. This thread is embarrassing. He is criticising Ioan for praising Ella Newton (3 years ago), implying that this was all part of his evil plan to torture his wife.

This dude is completely disconnected from reality

PS: she was dragged into this by Alice. But he could never blame her. Their logic is basically because Ioan talked well of her (and the sun reported it) Alice is allowed to falsely accuse her of knowing about his new relationship and going batshit crazy on Ella Newton. Have these people braincells left?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

estellastheme

Chatty Member
Lupine thinks he sounds erudite and fancy but actually sounds like a bot/ weird Google Translate. What an odd, odd person to align yourself with.
He seems like the type to run every word through a thesaurus app to choose the most obscure synonym to sound ArTiCuLaTe

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
She had so many rounds of ivf to have the littlest Gruff, so why does she resent parenting so much? The constant shaming of those girls is horrendous. The comments about boobs and noses and now this bed wetting thing.
News flash Alice,all of those things you list that you allege Gloria doesn’t do, is parenting. It’s a choice you made. You would have known Ioan was pursuing a career and have been happy to sit back and live on that.
You’re supposed to look after the children you gave birth to. I bet she goes on constantly about that to them, I was in labour for days with you…

• Heart
  • Wow

plinky

VIP Member
Every photo I see of these 2 makes me pretty sure he was completely dominated by her the entire time. At some point he liked it, he seems like a passive type of guy and she likes to be the driver so it worked for them. Something has changed for him to grow in confidence and be brave enough to challenge her in the way he has. I see why she feels like she doesn’t know him anymore, if you had been in charge of someone for 20 years and then they got this brave it would be a shock. I just worry she’s the same with the kids, she always needs a puppet

• Heart
Reactions: 23

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I think the relationship between BW/IG is going to be tough. First off international relationships are tough. I know cos I married someone that has 6 passports. It’s completely different to living and marrying within your own little village so to speak. Then on top you have Alice and Ioan has the 2 kids to put first. Then BW has her own personal issues to deal with and her career. Plus any immigration issues also, and healthcare. They really have a huge hill to climb ahead of them if BW and IG are in a serious relationship.
Alice will never allow poor Ioan to love and be loved by anyone else. Not even his own children. It’s heartbreaking and unfair. He’s saddled with her until her death and she’s going to make certain of it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Comparing her situation to Charles and Diana? Seriously? Diana was a teenager when they met/married with no previous serious relationship. Alice had been living the high life of a socialite in Paris in her boyfriend's place and was pushing 30 (or 31). Such similarities. Not.

How good of Alice to tell the public that one/both of the children are wetting the bed. That's a level of detail I'm not sure either one will thank you for.

For those talking about IG's work, King Arthur is pretty decent (from what I remember, it's been a good decade since I last saw it) if you're into period pieces. It has Mads Mikkelsen in his first English role which is no bad thing heh heh heh. And if you haven't yet seen Hornblower, do so now. I bought me the boxed set on DVD when it came out. Nothing like pretty men in period drama in uniform. Yummy. To be fair, I loved Hornblower from a very young age thanks to my father who has the books.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Question Alice, why would your husband need to take a bullet for you? Isn’t marriage about being together and supporting each other, having a family if you’re lucky enough (or not if it’s your choice)?
He gave her so many things and she still stabs him in the back for it because he dared leave her. It’s not just the loss of Ioan, it’s the loss of everything that came with him. The house, the relatively small celebrity status. All the things she accuses BW of chasing. All of that is projection.
Stop alienating his daughters from him you absolute sicko.

• Heart

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
eh, dunno if that's an unpopular opinion but as terribly as Alice is handling this I find the meme-ing a bit too much considering that the situation is overall sad 🤷‍♀️
Maybe, but then I remember this is the woman who offered her followers $500 to find out who we are.

• Heart
  • Haha

plinky

VIP Member
WTF don’t you know you aren’t allowed to break up ever. Not once married and Kids. Have to stick it out no matter how much you don’t love them and watch them drink themselves into insanity

Perplexity

VIP Member
One thing about the bed wetting - it's something that can happen when a child has gone through trauma or severe stress.
Gosh, I wonder if the daughters are feeling stressed about their home life.
Alice, by saying that, not only are you sharing something that shouldn't be shared, but you're making obvious the fact that they're not being protected from your raging emotional rampages, like you claimed. Have you considered that they are aware of your ranting online in the middle of the night? Of some of the awful things you call your ex-husband, who is still their one and only father? For pity's sake. Stop being so bloody selfish.
She’ll claim its all Ioan’s fault though. This is why responding to her is so pointless, she won’t take any personal responsibility for anything she does and never ever has. Look at how she behaved when she crashed into that car. that’ll be absolutely standard behaviour.

It does seem there’s some kind of personality disorder at work here because I’ve never seen someone have such a lack of ability for self reflection.

Penguin86

VIP Member
Do we think Alice has told Lupine to backtrack on his shit about EN because he's suddenly being nice.

This is my pixie
20211120_211702.jpg

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
What a lunatic. So now it's he told her once that they absolutely had to get divorced, but in a couple of years, if she behaved herself, they could remarry in the garden, with the daughters as flower girls, and the daughters were in the room when he said it but they might not have heard it? LOL As mommy is crying? And this is something she is just now revealing? Surrrrre, Alice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO:
he seems nervous to me
Yes in that video he seems on have his hand on her knee though we can't see it, like a child wanting security from mummy. She is definitely more confident even though she was the lesser "name". I don't think AE was a maniac 24/7, or he wouldn't have married her. He's not that stupid. She was a narc though and it became more and more obvious as the years passed. I think once the first child arrived, the narciness blossomed as now he was tied to her good and proper and leaving would not be easy.

Also narcs can be very charming and good at "love bombing" when they want to be. I think things went spiralling down over the years but she was always high maintenance. Looking at her Insta she was making a lot of digs at him in her descriptions from 2016 onwards so like he said, the last 4 years were a struggle. He blamed the location work publicly but I think that was probably keeping him sane. He has never dissed her publicly and I don't think he ever will. Unlike her, he has a bit of class and thinks of the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 22