Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tilly27

VIP Member
My guess is that the “well get remarried in 2 years if I ‘behave’” thing was something Alice was pushing and interpreted his non response as agreement
Am I reading this completely wrong BUT was it not Tina Birchall that split with her hubby and he said to her that they might then get remarried in 2 years if she was good?? That it wasn't Ioan, but could be something that Alice is thinking might apply to her?

Reactions: 1

AnneinHever

VIP Member
40 hours doesn’t seem that over the top for a first one to me - it does take a while! Or do you mean in a US hospital they would have intervened with a c-section earlier?
Well if she had pre eclampsia, a c-section is pretty much the norm in many countries.

Very traditional

VIP Member
It was Tilly she was definitely here in NSW but perhaps was a few weeks ago. Maybe 3 weeks ago max. When I say last week I’m not completely accurate with my dating lol.
It couldn't have been Tilly if it was a few weeks ago, she's been in training and appearing on TV once a week for Strictly since the 18th September.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Apart from the new little boy, his kids are a bit older now arent they? Maybe his daughter is doing the same as his son and going on a "Help Im a Celebrity's Kid and Im Doing Something" type show. I really like Gordon Ramsey.
My daughter said she goes to the school. But I think she was just visiting while in the area. I don’t even know her name but that she’s doing reality shows here. I didn’t care enough to look it up. We have a few famous acting families at their school.

tilly27

VIP Member
A huge thanks to everyone who directed me to the mad hatters blog, however I can't read it - it says my browser is not supported, I tried updating my google, to no avail. But thank you. Very much appreciated xxx

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
What else on IG’s back catalogue would you guys recommend? I’ve watched Forever (got much better at the end but the music never stopped annoying me) and s1 of Harrow. I’ve seen and loved Titantic. Is Hornblower on a streaming service?
Depends where you are. It’s currently being repeated on ITV4 in the UK.

tilly27

VIP Member
She had so many rounds of ivf to have the littlest Gruff, so why does she resent parenting so much? The constant shaming of those girls is horrendous. The comments about boobs and noses and now this bed wetting thing.
News flash Alice,all of those things you list that you allege Gloria doesn’t do, is parenting. It’s a choice you made. You would have known Ioan was pursuing a career and have been happy to sit back and live on that.
You’re supposed to look after the children you gave birth to. I bet she goes on constantly about that to them, I was in labour for days with you…
Which child did this relate to?