Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguin86

VIP Member
I know we were missing her crazy but can she stop now.
here's a photo i took of a Robin yesterday to make you smile
104_3128-02.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Alice Evans was a babe. Look at her in this video (it’s in French, but the French is very flirtatious in her mouth) - she changed so much that I doubt the woman in that video would recognize the woman she is today

My word. I previously wondered what Ioan saw in her—which was rather harsh of me and questioned during a fit of outrage—and my remark feels particularly harsher when I watch this. Her French is nearly perfect, she’s so animated with her hands while telling her stories, she smiles warmly, somewhat flirtatious, and she’s obviously ravishing, in terms of physical appearance. She looks and seems lovely.

I say NONE of that to erase my personal conviction that she was likely still very behaviorally brutal as a young woman because that shit doesn’t just blossom out of nowhere, but I can acknowledge that she had a “soft(er)” era in her life. I honestly don’t recognize her now and it’s kind of heartbreaking.

I do wonder if Ioan was such a sheltered, obedient country-kid that this glimpse of uniqueness and adventure that Alice offered took him by storm. I’m sure he loved her, I’ve always been sure of that. But, like, sometimes we’re so taken by the brilliance of new and exciting things that we don’t fully evaluate the ways in which those things may not agree with us/our lifestyles/our attitudes/beliefs/values. I wonder if maybe, as a young man, Ioan gravitated towards a partner whose life didn’t totally mirror the quiet average-ness of his, and then he fell in love, and then it was grand for a while, but then he gradually started realizing that Alice was a bit too much to handle as a life companion and that attempting to cooperate with her was harming him. I don’t speak for him, of course, just some idle speculation.

And I don’t mean to imply that Alice is some difficult “thing” undeserving of love—as much as I want to shake her by her shoulders and scream “CHANGE!!!”—but some couplings just don’t have the experiential & emotional bandwidth and commitment to last.

Hope that made sense!

• Heart

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
She wish he was not their father? What?

View attachment 883477
Alice says she vomits every morning and it’s her body’s reaction to his betrayal.

So nothing to do with the 2 bottles of wine she necks every night and all of the drugs?

I’m going to remember that one next time I’ve had a skinful after a night on the lash. As I cup the toilet bowl and chuck up my intestines, ‘this is just my body’s reaction to being dumped by my first boyfriend when I was in the lower sixth.’

• Haha

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
JFC guys.
Just got back from swimming and reading through the latest...

This is spiralling. She's reached a new level with the insinuations that he's out to kill her, or make her take her own life. Her reactions to other people making reasoned yet negative comments are getting more and more vicious and frantic. I'm also concerned at her metaphors about him holding a the gun and pulling the trigger. All I mean by that is that it shows where her mind is at. This isn't a divorce to her - it's a brutal murder.

She can't get out of this now, she can't pull things back - it's gone too far. It's been going on for almost a year and it's still escalating. Can we just let that sink in for a second? I could almost understand if it went on for a few weeks when it was raw and still sinking in, then tapered off. But her behavior is still escalating after a year.

A lot of what she says doesn't even make sense now. There's like ten different narratives going on and they change from day to day, comment to comment. 5% of this is a bad breakup, and the other 95% is an imaginary TV show she's creating in her mind and tweeting to her followers. Night and day.

I hope that IG / his lawyers have been following all this and have a real grasp of how bad the situation is. I hope he's not coming back thinking 'well she's mad as hell and this will be a tricky divorce' because it's more than that now. I don't mean to sound dramatic, but I'm actually fearful that she'll do something terrible to herself or someone else, not necessarily now but down the line if there's no intervention of any kind. If the roles were reversed and this was a man, I think people's reactions would be different - he'd be branded a domestic abuser and she'd be granted a restraining order and nobody would be surprised when he broke into her house and murdered her because 'if I can't have you, nobody can!' I know that sounds crass, but that's a very common narrative with male domestic abusers. I used to work for Refuge and the walls were lined with pictures of women who had been killed by their partners. And those murders started with behavior not unlike this. If this is an inappropriate sentiment, feel free to flag or remove.

If she thinks she's going to be able to revive her acting career, she's in for a nasty shock. No casting director will hire her now. Not a chance in hell. If she was being passed on for roles before, she's basically blacklisted herself now and that's nothing to do with her looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Favourite poets?
Oh, wow, haha. 🤣 So many, lemme try to be brief but thoughtful about this lol…

I’m honestly not a huge fan of classical poets like Shakespeare nor Walt Whitman nor Edgar Allan Poe. I mean they’re INCREDIBLE but I was introduced to them as a young child who had no idea how to analyze a poem, so they were very frustrating to understand and I guess I was too scarred by my homework tantrums that I never went back, lol.

John Donne, Emily Dickinson, Langston Hughes, Sylvia Plath, Robert Frost are all enjoyable, well-known stars.

I’m faaaaar more into modern/contemporary poets, as I studied mostly those guys in university. Here are just a couple deeply special ones because you have a wonderful life to live and I don’t want to keep you, haha.

-Ross Gay, who can write 4-5 page poems in one brilliant sentence. His stuff is quite optimistic, he typically writes about pleasant, seemingly minor experiences like watching a neighbor eat a fig off his tree in the yard or buttoning up his shirt, and there’s this heartbreaking poem that talks mostly about his feet being ugly (lol) but he always takes that seemingly insignificant thing and ties it into these huge, broad themes of love/friendship, memory/remembrance, unity/peace, and hanging on to our gratitude.

-Patricia Smith, whose imagery is phenomenal. It’s hard to describe: when she’s writing about an experience she uses all the right verbs and adjectives to paint pictures in your mind that you never let go of. Like you feel like you’re there with her. She never, ever recycles words in each poem and she never, ever recycles images in her poems. Each one is absolutely unique and creative. I tried to write like her for a few years but it’s important to embrace your own style!

-Danez Smith, whose poetry has a sort of hip-hop style to it—not as rigid as rap but also very chaotic on the page. He doesn’t often use punctuation or capitalization and he formats his poems into different shapes on the paper.

-Fatimah Asghar, Ocean Vuong, Kaveh Akbar (also just a good, sweet person and friend!), Maya Angelou, Maggie Smith, and Margaret Atwood are all fantastic, too. I recommend!

I conclude this fan-girling with a poem by Maggie Smith about having hope for the world and, even, yourself. (And probably for Alice, too, lmao.) Thanks for reading this, hahaha. 💚

210E2874-84A8-4AB7-89A3-1004A703915A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

EssieMay

VIP Member
Having dealt with an incredibly mentally abusive narc caregiver and then later on in life a partner, it can be totally exhilarating to be on the receiving end of their ‘love’, their praise… until you inevitably do something that displeases them. It’s very push-pull. You can see the poor guy was essentially ensnared and trapped in an endless cycle until he finally broke free. I don’t know what the catalyst for this was, after such a long time. But I’m guessing all that distance and time apart played a huge part in it. Either way, I’m so happy for him. It’s no small feat, and you can see what happens when you do make a break for it
Australia. There I said it. Australia saved him. A big ocean between Australia and USA, lots of open space even in what we like to call 'cities', and a lot of down to earth people, different from the yes men and brown nosers in Hollywood. Its why some of the A listers like to live here. Good place to live and good place to raise kids.
Australia gave him the headspace, the time apart and the different perspective to finally get free.

• Heart

EssieMay

VIP Member
1637623576615.png

Here it is I had trouble finding it. This sounds like me after I left my first husband. Like Ioan I came from a religious family and I really struggled to try and make the marriage work and to then face the awful truth and leave. I dreaded telling my parents. But most of all I remember feeling like I had been existing on two separate planes and at last the two halves came back together and it was an enormous relief.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Magpierainbow

Hi tattlers one & all 😘 🙋‍♀️. Holy batshit fuckery I see she's back worse than ever🤢nothing surprises me anymore sadly. Just surfing through atm sadly got see vet with oldest cat later. Loved your quote @Just William that's how I feel. Got rescue horse who is my sanity. All rescue animals who can learn to trust another human humble me, as we can see there's some people shouldn't be allowed near them.
For a little lightheartedness here's my minni 🤭🤣(she's youngest, hand reared & is like a squirrel on acid running through house) also can anyone tell me how to do spoilers for future reference please? Thanks in advance.
IMG_qe8a6l.jpg

• Heart
One thing about the bed wetting - it's something that can happen when a child has gone through trauma or severe stress.
Gosh, I wonder if the daughters are feeling stressed about their home life.
Alice, by saying that, not only are you sharing something that shouldn't be shared, but you're making obvious the fact that they're not being protected from your raging emotional rampages, like you claimed. Have you considered that they are aware of your ranting online in the middle of the night? Of some of the awful things you call your ex-husband, who is still their one and only father? For pity's sake. Stop being so bloody selfish.

• Heart
  • Sad

cssam

I finally plucked up the courage to listen to Alice's radio interview.

I think my favourite part was when she said that she's heard Bianca's 'pushy' but she doesn't know her and she doesn't want to drag anybody she doesn't know 😂

This is coming from a woman who has been posting photos of Bianca on her social media (some of which she's taken from her family's sm), and has been encouraging her followers to troll her. The abuse got so bad that Bianca was forced to delete her account, and even that didn't stop Alice. Talk about having no self-awareness!

• Sick

plinky

VIP Member
The one about the shit on the floor and she was crawling around lisping? I have no idea.
She hadnt slept as up all night reading Lupines blog. She rolled off the sofa in yesterdays culottes with her phone in her hand, laptop in the other onto knees. Too heartbroken to use her feet, she shuffles across the floor slowly in circles, unsure where the kitchen is. Gloria had not yet arrived for duty and there was no toast in the foil container from last nights meal delivery. There was a random small sized shit on the floor. Gloria can clean that up later. Turns out Gloria had forgotten to put on the calendar that there was no school today. Alice lies back down on the sofa and tweets about it

• Haha

DeblnPA

Pretty laughable at how she’s built herself up as some long suffering stay at home mom forced to tend to the children all on her own when it sounds like the most difficult thing she has to do is...coordinate a school drop off. For only two kids. When you’re not working/doing nothing else with the rest of your day. Wow damn so difficult. Let me just talk to the actual single working mother’s I know

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

LucySmith

VIP Member
I recon Alice has definitely been given an order to stop. Perhaps even a restraining order in time for them to come home. You don’t go from 100 to 0 like that in a day. She removed the pics of BW and is being careful since.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Suicide is not cowardly or the easy way out and AE is an absolute shit stain for even suggesting it, especially as she's hinted at being suicidal on her sm just for sympathy and to manipulate. It's the result of terrible despair, desperation, the belief that things will never get better, that it is the only way to find relief from unbearable pain that literally consumes your whole being. To lovely @Penguin86 @IHateHadargoyle and anyone else here who has been in that dark and terrible place, I'm sending you lots of hugs and love and I am so happy you are here and so proud of you for continuing to fight to live and for having the courage, strength and humanity to be the beautiful people you are. ❤

Alice Evans can go fuck herself.

With a cactus.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
I absolutely love the “push the wife to look crazy that’s the plot winner”.
no need to bloody push 🤣🤣🤣 Alice is in full sprint

• Haha