Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
WTF. Now he said it in front of the kids the first time? 🙄 come on Alice. Don’t tell me you just suddenly remembered that part

This story has more embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers

it is really tragic if he has faced so many barriers and refusals for calls that now she can stomp around saying he never calls

Now men aren’t allowed to stop loving women and if they do, just lie and say they want ‘space’. Honesty is for losers

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Everybody thinks victims of abuse should speak out and get help. Alice isn’t being abused. She has a launched a vindictive and unfounded online character assassination against her estranged husband and his new partner, that’s what people object to. She’s doing a straw man argument; by insinuating that anyone opposing her ‘speaking out’ would also oppose victims of abusive spouses or even paedophiles from speaking out, she’s turning the criticism against her into something completely sinister. Literally nobody is saying that abuse victims shouldn’t speak out.

I actually agree with the point she’s making about being silent about abuse and speaking out. But she’s totally ruined any credibility by totally abusing the platform she has in spite of revenge on Ioan and exposing her children at all costs. Her ego has totally dominated all areas of this, when is the last time anyone saw her mention others? It’s just memememememememememememe all day long

Reactions: 27

Crazydiamond 💎

I don’t post much (joined TL just to comment on AE)
However, after reading these screenshots of her on Instagram I am once again reminded of what a vicious bully she is.
She is the epitome of a psychic vampire.
Drains all around them of any healthy mental energy.
Imagine basing your whole life around a failed marriage and someone who doesn’t want you.
We’ve all been there honey,just don’t take your kids down with you.
She really is a disgusting individual. And btw, whilst I’m on the subject, that fake crying of hers…. Then talking normally the next moment. Please 🥱😳
Apologies for being late to the table with this. Job, home, reading these threads… takes up time 🙂

• Heart

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Personally, I don't think the memes are offensive at all. They're very mild in fact. They're exactly the kind of thing I would send a friend that I was lightly ribbing over something they said or did, and they wouldn't take offense to it and neither would I if the roles were reversed.

We have made a LOT of comments about her looks (me included, about her hair) - but the problem is she's a public figure (entirely of her own doing) AND she's made vicious comments about other women's looks using names I don't think I've ever said to another person in conversation (and far far worse than anything we've said on here), so I'm afraid I can't bring myself to feel badly about a meme at all. :/

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
The Daily Mail comments are trashing AE brilliantly.
This is in reference to the two girls.

Yes they have more unhinged rants, narcissistic rages and glaring crazy eyed self-justifying spiels to look forward to, YAY! However, for the rest of us please stop with the BS about you're doing this to altruistically help others because those of us who've made it to adulthood and have two working brain cells aren't fooled in the slightest.

• Haha

Glitter&G1n

My word. I previously wondered what Ioan saw in her—which was rather harsh of me and questioned during a fit of outrage—and my remark feels particularly harsher when I watch this. Her French is nearly perfect, she’s so animated with her hands while telling her stories, she smiles warmly, somewhat flirtatious, and she’s obviously ravishing, in terms of physical appearance. She looks and seems lovely.

I say NONE of that to erase my personal conviction that she was likely still very behaviorally brutal as a young woman because that shit doesn’t just blossom out of nowhere, but I can acknowledge that she had a “soft(er)” era in her life. I honestly don’t recognize her now and it’s kind of heartbreaking.

I do wonder if Ioan was such a sheltered, obedient country-kid that this glimpse of uniqueness and adventure that Alice offered took him by storm. I’m sure he loved her, I’ve always been sure of that. But, like, sometimes we’re so taken by the brilliance of new and exciting things that we don’t fully evaluate the ways in which those things may not agree with us/our lifestyles/our attitudes/beliefs/values. I wonder if maybe, as a young man, Ioan gravitated towards a partner whose life didn’t totally mirror the quiet average-ness of his, and then he fell in love, and then it was grand for a while, but then he gradually started realizing that Alice was a bit too much to handle as a life companion and that attempting to cooperate with her was harming him. I don’t speak for him, of course, just some idle speculation.

And I don’t mean to imply that Alice is some difficult “thing” undeserving of love—as much as I want to shake her by her shoulders and scream “CHANGE!!!”—but some couplings just don’t have the experiential & emotional bandwidth and commitment to last.

Hope that made sense!
Very eloquently put!!

As much as I abhor her current behaviour I wonder how much of it was ingrained back then or if she's gradually got worse as she's tried to desperately keep her grip on Ioan and as her lifestyle and image has changed. Like someone said on a previous thread - can you imagine how different both their lives may have been if they hadn't met? I can imagine Alice sashaying around Europe with a string of inoffensive toyboys, hanging around in artist's colonies in historic French buildings, drinking red wine and discussing the world. A major character for sure, but not damaging anyone else.
Ioan carved out a great career in mainly British drama and stage, living a semi rural life with his family and no drama - I'm picturing him very like David Tennant.

And I've just made myself sad picturing it!

• Sad
  • Heart

EssieMay

VIP Member
RECAP

Too much has happened.
Alice has done an interview on Aussie radio and seems to be back pedalling on some of her most ridiculous claims.
We think Ioan is due in LA in the next 24 hours but not sure.
Going back thru Alice's many many many photos, we see she was trying to ration his breathing back at their wedding, and has no boundaries re their children, and no understanding of what 'unfaithful' means.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
(Screenshot thanks to welp, hahaha)

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 2.28.25 PM.png

LMFAO we got a film genius up in here, y'all! Move the fuck over, Steven Spielberg, dave.hope83 wants a seat at the table!!!

"You've spotted 101 Dalmatians...perhaps even 102 Dalmatians...but you've NEVER seen a puppy picture quite like 103 Dalmations! Not long after the lovely, sweet Chloe Simon (Alice Evans) weds her silly, soft-hearted honey Kevin Shepherd (Ioan Gruffudd), Kevin is tragically found dead as fuck in his beloved dog shelter, "Second Chance Dog Shelter," where he had taken in misfit pooches collected off the city streets of London.

Still juggling profound sadness with the stress of being a full-time mother to their infant son AND doting on a diverse family of desperate doggies, Chloe is one day gifted yet another fucking dog--a curious Dalmatian puppy with a coat of copious spots! And it's this little tail-wagger who prompts the wicked Cruella de Vil & her fashionable valet-sidekick Alonzo to start scheming to turn the precious pup into her most fashionable pelt. It's up to Chloe to singlehandedly (with a little bit of spotted help!) take down Cruella de Vil for GOOD!

Join this crazy quest to conquer Cruella and keep the puppies happy and howling! It's A WILD RIDE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

Coming to Disney+ as soon as they figure out how to work Kevin Shepherd's sudden death into a G-rated film. WOOF WOOF! 🐾"

• Haha
Happy New Thread!

I find it very amusing that the horde complain that us tattlers are angry we can't be negative about her latest tweet, when actually it's meme o'clock and everyone is enjoying it.

I hope some pictures of IG soon will show life and light in his eyes. He deserves it. I want to give him a hug (and not in a suggestive way, oh lurking twitterists) because after the mental suffering he's been under, well it makes my heart ache for all of that unnecessary hurt. Gosh darn you empathy!

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I agree with them looking like they could be related when they were younger. They had similar colouring (AE has naturally dark hair and eyes), noses, lips and chins. Part of me wonders if IG lost physical attraction for her after she changed her face (nose job, lip fillers) and no longer looked similar to him.
Not to mention that awful yellow orange hair color. And the severe part down the middle hairstyle and red lipstick with abnormally huge lips.

I’m so sad I can’t do a heart emoji with a lol so here’s the 🤣🤣🤣

Relationships with narcs are usually a rollercoaster of ecstatic highs and devastating despair, with every other emotion in between. Obviously it wasn't all bad between them all the time or he would have left years ago. He seemed to be very much in love with her for quite a long time.
What can you expect from a person who’s been mevtalky tortured! Like get a grip people and fuck off, you know 🤦‍♀️😂😳
Alice Evans: mevtalky tortured since 2020. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

iamthecat

For anyone wondering where her abnormal behaviour has come from - it’s generational trauma. Her mother will almost certainly have been a narc herself and has then trained up Alice as her golden child who has them gone on to become a narc herself. The fact that AE was as beautiful as she was will have only exacerbated matters - not only did mummy tell her how special she was, she then goes on to have others tell her the same thing because of her beauty.
In my situation I had two grandmothers who didn’t want and shouldn’t have had children. But there was no birth control then, so what choice did they have? They were emotionally damaged and went on to have my mum and dad, who then also became emotionally damaged, and then they pass that on to the next generation. Generational trauma. I feel so lucky for the internet and that I’ve been able to break the chain. I may not have parents any more but I’ve made that sacrifice for the sake of my children and hopefully they can grow up emotionally secure and happy now.

• Heart
  • Sad

SynthGirl

VIP Member
"It seals his fate." That is threatening, honestly. She is trying to destroy him. I don't believe her nonsense. And he doesn't want full custody. He has to work. She certainly doesn't. He wants half custody, and he wants her to straighten up and stop alienating his children from him, get at least somewhat sober, and get off her a.. and be productive, period.

blankethood

"It seals his fate." That is threatening, honestly. She is trying to destroy him. I don't believe her nonsense. And he doesn't want full custody. He has to work. She certainly doesn't. He wants half custody, and he wants her to straighten up and stop alienating his children from him, get at least somewhat sober, and get off her a.. and be productive, period.
I kind of call bullshit on this. Ioan isn’t an idiot, he posted the IG photo with BW fully aware that AE was going to incinerate his world into ashes after she saw it, but he got himself ready for this showdown.
I find it very hard to believe that he would ready himself and also have some horrid LIFE RUINING SECRET that Alice could find and use to destroy him.
She knows he reads her socials and she’s trying to bait him, imo.

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
OMG. IG asked her why won't she let him be happy and she's seems so nonchalant about it. I'd be horrified.
From previous thread ⬆

So would I. And that's the difference between us and narcs - we have compassion and empathy, insight and the ability the refect.

They (narcs) are the centre of their known universe. Everything, and everyone (including kids) has to revolve around them and their needs & wants.

Their ability to adjust their behaviour until they have achieved a set objective - basically manipulating and gaslighting (even love bombing) their chosen targets/victims - is lethal because, whilst some can see through it, often their target does not.

Once they (victim/target) have been brought under control, it is very difficult for them to break away, especially when children are involved.

When the ex partner has broken free, all attempts to be reasonable, be fair, even handed, are twisted and maligned in the narcs' rage to gain back control of the ex partner (for example, kids told stories like absent (eg working) parent is ill/dead, absent parent told children fatally/seriously ill, children abandoned, narc goes "missing", .... The list goes on, I have heard it all 🙄).

As I said earlier, AE will continue this behaviour into their adulthood. She will continue to try and make them all conform to her idea of her happiness - her little "stepford" family, where they all jump through the hoops to prevent narc meltdowns, and they all tell her how glorious and wonderful she is and how happy they are with her whilst each day they would have died a little more.

So come on, IG - if I and others can do it, with our limited resources but with big hearts and strength of will, so can you - step up and save your girls!🔝

• Heart

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
Reading the comments on her IG is interesting.

They are basically saying he is a bastard for leaving her. Which actually says a lot about them.

They think he should have stayed with her even though she is a narcissistic, histrionic, manipulative liar.

They think he should have stayed with her even through she stomped over every single boundary he tried to enforce.

They think he should have stayed with her even though she continuously ridiculed and abused him.

Even though she did all of those things to him, her supporters think he’s a bastard for leaving her?

• Angry
  • Sad

Marj24

VIP Member
If Alice seriously has damning evidence about Ioan she should be speaking to the police, or at least her legal team, not making veiled remarks on SM.

For now I will take this with a pinch of salt!

• Heart

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
If my husband had left me and I’d found out he’d apparently had 3/4 affairs, slept with prostitutes and wanted to murder me as well as all the other stuff she’s got on him then I’d probably be on a plane for a 3 week holiday somewhere beautiful to celebrate the fact that I was rid of him.

• Haha
  • Heart