Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
“After 6-7 hours of solitary recuperation that includes swallowing McDonald’s and nighttime medication, ReturningthePearls rises slowly from her shallow den in a suburban backyard, pees briefly in the woods by the blackberry bushes, and begins her day at exactly 12 AM, starting with Tattle updates.”

View attachment 882556
Idk what's funnier, the meme, or you briefly peeing in the woods near the blackberry bush! Don't blackberries have thorns? You might want to be careful about peeing too close!

Pass on Will & Jada, give me Markle and Harry. That will be drama that will match this for pure shitshow and might possibly give us peak stories about burner phones and basically ghosting with the kid like Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise (which is my ultimate celebrity divorce drama).
Hopefully the Markle and Harry divorce won't happen too soon. We need a break after this AE saga to do all the things we've neglected while watching her meltdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Those tweets are pure lunacy. She's absolutely losing her shit! 🤣 She just can't stand it that he won't engage with her. HE. IS. DONE. Whatever morsel of sympathy I might have had for her is long gone and now I'm just pointing and laughing in Nelson from Simpsons style.

• Haha
  • Heart

plinky

VIP Member
My guess is that the “well get remarried in 2 years if I ‘behave’” thing was something Alice was pushing and interpreted his non response as agreement
I like that it’s taken nearly a year for her to remember this clearly very memorable incident!

• Haha

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
You can see here that IG was punching at the beginning. She was a sophisticated, stunning woman. He was a callow youth! You can kind of see why she thinks her replacement BW is a bit if an insult to the memory of who she was and who he was attracted to then. Purely judged on looks BW is a generically attractive young woman, not in AE’s league at her peak. And of course something other than ageing happened to Alice about 4 years ago that has made her unrecognisable to how she looked around 2015/16. Relationships are based on more than looks of course, but the power dynamic in their relationship changed when her looks waned. She could pull back from the way she looks now, if she wants to.

When you see her here and then contrast it with the stupid attention seeking videos of her with a hairdryer on her head, it’s really sad. She lost herself along the way.
This is exactly it.

When she looks in the mirror, she still sees the quick-witted, ravishing woman that she was in this video (my hat's off to her almost accent-free French). And when she looks at IG, I reckon she still sees him as this somewhat shy if handsome bloke from the Welsh countryside, who never stood a chance against her worldly charm and the exciting whirlwind that she was back then. Happens to us all at times, doesn't it? I have moments when I see myself in the mirror and think that my face hasn't changed one bit since age 18. Then reality starts being an a-hole again, staring back at me with raccoon eyes, another strand of grey hair that I could swear wasn't there yesterday, and an evil wink at the Japanese anti-ageing cream that cost more than AE pays Gloria in a month.

AE can't/won't find a way to make peace with the a-hole raccoon.

• Haha
  • Sad

Madge Harvey

Reading the last few pages, few people talking about Thanksgiving, I just assumed everyone on here was from the UK.
Makes me laugh to know Alice annoys everyone from one end of the globe to the other 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

blankethood

Alice Evans was a babe. Look at her in this video (it’s in French, but the French is very flirtatious in her mouth) - she changed so much that I doubt the woman in that video would recognize the woman she is today

• Wow
  • Sad
He will want to get this divorce moving asap. *Cue more kicking and screaming from AE*

I found the photo I was looking for from 2001 - notice the possessive body language. ⚠ And the little dig of course, posted in 2018.
“I guess Ioan hadn’t quite grown into his face yet”
😒

When I first visited her Instagram I didn’t realize how often she knocked him; gathering every instance really adds a different perspective. I mean, some couples like taking cheap shots at each other but this is OBVIOUSLY very one-sided and probs abusive. The man doesn’t need to “grow into” anything any more than she needs to grow into her lips.

Also, how much older is she than Ioan? I read 3 years online but I could have sworn someone said 5 years somewhere along our thread journey.

• Sad

EssieMay

VIP Member
I had assumed when she wrote something similar on IG yesterday that this is figuratively, but now that she brought up the Therese Raquin comparison combined with her saying the other day that she thinks that he wants her dead, plus the phone call she mentioned the other day with Gloria, I believe she genuinely thinks this!
The sad thing is I dont think its this unlikely that there will be actual blood :x
If she didn't go around alienating everyone who ever meets her, she wouldn't need someone to take a bullet for her. The rest of us cope by getting along with people, not inventing conflict and not antagonising people when we do sense some conflict. Lets GoFundMe to buy her a flak jacket.

• Haha

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
I was too late to reply in the previous thread. Those FM’s are not normal are they. It sounds like they are emotionally stunted. Do you think they get out much? Their messages remind me of 11/12 year olds who have crushes on boys on the upper sixth. Giggling, furtive glances and vying for attention and fighting over who he looked at the longest.

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
You’re nicer than I am.
I think we are all nice here (as the FMs have flown away thankfully).
I appreciate the laughs and the memes we can have along the way as it would be a bit too grim otherwise. We can't help those kids anyway. It's up to IG and his lawyers.

As for her wishing he was not their father - ffs, she only had them at her age because he could pay for the IVF. Fucking nerve of her. She would prefer he just pays for everything but doesn't see his kids?! :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I hope I'm not crossing on or leaning on any rules here, but am I right in thinking you have, at some point encountered Alice? No details though, to stay safe
No never met her, a bit like her FMs. I went down the AE tattle rabbit hole in May though and it's November so I feel I could write her tweets for her at this stage.

• Haha
“I guess Ioan hadn’t quite grown into his face yet”
😒

When I first visited her Instagram I didn’t realize how often she knocked him; gathering every instance really adds a different perspective. I mean, some couples like taking cheap shots at each other but this is OBVIOUSLY very one-sided and probs abusive. The man doesn’t need to “grow into” anything any more than she needs to grow into her lips.

Also, how much older is she than Ioan? I read 3 years online but I could have sworn someone said 5 years somewhere along our thread journey.
Living with someone like Alice would be like "death by a thousand cuts". I guess the only reason he lasted 20 years was because he spent a lot of time away from her! I imagine she will turn on the girls as they get older and she feels jealous and resentful of their youth and attractiveness :(.

• Sad

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I know we're not meant to derail the thread, but I do love all the little side chats. It's been really lovely to "meet" so many wonderful people here. My cat would detest AE with a passion but he doesn't like anyone outside of family period. He is however extremely vengeful when any beings outside family disrespect him, so AE would definitely find stinky wet spots and little poo bombs all over her most treasured possessions. 😼😽

Do we think Alice has told Lupine to backtrack on his shit about EN because he's suddenly being nice.

This is my pixie View attachment 883110
I think that is hands down the best spoiler I have ever seen! 😻

• Heart
  • Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
She has to keep the drama going by introducing new stories because the press will lose interest (they're not that interested anyway to be fair). It's old news and not very interesting. It's not turned into a massive PR war she wanted because it takes two hands to clap and IG is keeping quiet and isn't playing her game.

So she introduces new drama.....murder plots, other affairs etc.
Threatening to reveal more...

It's so predictable.

They aren't interested in a second series of the crap soap opera you have invented in your head and IG is doing the right thing by saying nothing. The press will have to be very careful not to libel him - she might not get sued by him but they will if they publish, and their lawyers will be very careful about what goes out.

Say, Alice, if you're so busy helping with the three hours of homework, chats, doing all the dinner preparation and clean up, showering, just why and how are you awake enough at 3:40am to tweet?

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
He will want to get this divorce moving asap. *Cue more kicking and screaming from AE*

I found the photo I was looking for from 2001 - notice the possessive body language. ⚠ And the little dig of course, posted in 2018.

• Wow
  • Angry

Just William

VIP Member
Alice Evans was a babe. Look at her in this video (it’s in French, but the French is very flirtatious in her mouth) - she changed so much that I doubt the woman in that video would recognize the woman she is today

If the acting jobs dried up why didn't AE go after voice work/translating/dubbing, etc with her multi lingual skills she would surely have found something, then maybe IG wouldn't have been so worried about their finances? She has had Gloria there for years 9-5 (?) the girls are at school, so she had the help & the perfect opportunity to work as opposed to living & breathing SM.

It pisses me off there are still some who slate IG for not returning to the girls sooner. FFS he's been working, as one of them bloody well had to! I doubt he has a money tree that magically pays the mortgage, the girls schooling, insurances, living expenses, Gloria, etc ... not to mention him being under contract & since he escaped her clutches he's also paying for his own apartment & legal fees on top! That's a :poop: load of pressure. Some haters people should engage their brains before opening their gobs.

• Heart