Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“After 6-7 hours of solitary recuperation that includes swallowing McDonald’s and nighttime medication, ReturningthePearls rises slowly from her shallow den in a suburban backyard, pees briefly in the woods by the blackberry bushes, and begins her day at exactly 12 AM, starting with Tattle updates.”

B97F37EE-3881-40C2-A248-7C8448A2A959.jpeg

84E11534-5153-4D3B-B960-21479212FEF7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

plinky

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her in some ways because clearly someone has come along for entertainment and told her something she wants to hear and she’s going to look like an absolute FOOL when she tries to present it to a judge

Alice: My lord, I HAVE this evidence of incest, orgies and murder. It is the plot of a novel but it is true! This information was given to me from a TRUSTED source. Now, sign over the children to me with $500,000 a year in child and spousal support!

Judge: ahem. Alice which source? This is a crime, did you report this to the police for them to investigate? Where is the proof of this?

Alice: I do NOT need to report this, You have NO idea what I have been going through. The public support I have is second to none! It is disingenuous of you to ask me for proof! Take my word for this, as my word is the truth as it stands in this moment, MY truth. Do not take my truth away! Here are some printouts of DM’s from Twitter. If you must question my truth, answer me this, how can you live with yourself if you allow my babies to spend any time with someone so openly disingenuous?!!

Judge: psych evaluation for Alice please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Screenshot_2021-11-24-19-32-46-068_com.twitter.android.jpg

This eejit seems to be unable to understand the distinction between real life and playing a character.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Hello ello! I have been lurking on this thread for weeks now ( I am full time on another thread so haven't been able to engage in another as I have to function as an adult 😂).

However after reading the latest "he has sealed his fate" it is just beyond a fucking joke now. This man needs to get a gag order in place to shut her up. I just can't believe such awful abuse is fodder for people on Twitter. Those poor kids,dog and Gloria.

I know it's like a mantra now but AE needs psychiatric help and a stern talking to from authority's. I just hope some part of her realises through the wine and uppers that she has absolutely fucked it. That man will never be having civil holidays, contact or even a backward glance at her ever again. Crying that someone should have had your back while stabbing them repeatedly in theirs is almost poetic if it weren't so vile.

This all needs to end.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
B4F3E0D8-D1F2-4D9A-B70B-A54BB9124399.jpeg

A9B52747-594C-4791-A508-DE61BBC28BCE.jpeg

Sometimes I really wanna know what those kids would fucking say if we ran by them EVERY LITTLE THING she has claimed they did…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

DeblnPA

Also Alice can fuck off with this “I’m giving Gloria money I’m such a good person” bullshit. It’s a job, lady. You’re an employer, she’s providing a service in exchange for a paycheck. You’re not some saint for paying someone a living wage when they’re working for you. Employers aren’t doing employees favors, it’s an exchange

• Heart
Reactions: 37
No that was a joke by me. The wikipedia entry for Madame Raquin said one of the characters had run out of money so could no longer afford prostitutes so had resorted to an affair instead. It was just one of several weird things I picked out when trying to figure out what exactly Alice was pointing to as being somehow relevant. No suggestion anywhere that it was factual. Could just as easily have been the ghost of the dead husband lying in bed between them at night.
Surely she should be proud of her ex-hub using the services of prostitutes, I mean, he was helping them pay their rent after all... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37

estellastheme

Chatty Member
I think I read a bit about this after the fact - the Scientology escape, her not announcing Jamie foxx until an anniversary of their divorce- but is there way more that I’ve missed?
The way she strong armed the goddamn church of scientology - an entity that intimidated the IRS via lawsuits - is just A++ in general. It was a shockingly quick and quiet settlement after the initial drama of her having to pull some you-only-hear-about-this-in-movies level stunts. She had a burner phone to talk to her dad to set everything up; they hired 3 divorce attorneys in 3 states so no one on Cruise's team or in the Co$ got wind of it. Then she waited until he was in Iceland, bounced to an apartment she secretly rented, filed for divorce and then welcomed the paps following her around for daily photos as a kind of security against the Co$ mysteriously disappearing her and Suri like they've done with other people. Then she somehow finagled sole custody of Suri with visitation rights for Cruise, which is very much not what Co$ allows. Keep in mind she had much less money and power than Cruise (and the cult) in that relationship. He kept his children from his marriage to Nicole and alienated them from her. I know we will never get a tell all as some kind of silence agreement was clearly made but I would pay a ton of money to get her story about what went down and how and why.

Massively public but silent. Sort of the opposite side of the same coin from Alice's near daily word vomit about her divorce.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

iamthecat

That bed wetting comment is possibly one of the cruelest things she’s said ☹
she’s already said that the oldest is on social media. Which means a bunch of other kids and/or their parents will have seen that comment. She’s setting them up for bullying at school.
If my mother had put it out to the entire globe that I was wetting the bed, I would be absolutely mortified. She’s a fucking disgrace of a parent. 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
I’m sorry but after reading the contradictory tweets on page 11 I needed to rage-meme real quick.

She is a fucking nightmare. If she wanted to convince her monkeys that the world is flat, they’d all be walking around wearing parachutes.

42EB7960-7211-4535-B5A9-DEFAFE4AD615.jpeg

4B6085B6-FB59-4153-8C35-F73BF529A4D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
Well since it’s quiet I will post something I thought was funny... you know how AE said they are realising they need to live life without Daddy in her IG post. Well..... this comment 🤣. And they didn’t get taken out for it either.
D4D2DD5F-B3EE-4713-A5C3-567E07B844DA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35