Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #15 Cryin, lyin, still denyin - Marmite, wolves & monkeys flyin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone looking forward to the big changes that IG promised? :cool:

He's back this week. There should be some fireworks lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m more psyched than ever for IG to get his happiness finally and for the swivel eyed loon to be called to heel. And for IG to be with his daughters and repair their relationship.
I’m also feeling sad for him to not be with Bianca because he no doubt needs her.
I’m worried that the SEL has drained all their finances by her not allowing the divorce to happen.

Reactions: 25
1637623576615.png

Here it is I had trouble finding it. This sounds like me after I left my first husband. Like Ioan I came from a religious family and I really struggled to try and make the marriage work and to then face the awful truth and leave. I dreaded telling my parents. But most of all I remember feeling like I had been existing on two separate planes and at last the two halves came back together and it was an enormous relief.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He will want to get this divorce moving asap. *Cue more kicking and screaming from AE*

I found the photo I was looking for from 2001 - notice the possessive body language. ⚠ And the little dig of course, posted in 2018.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
OMG. IG asked her why won't she let him be happy and she's seems so nonchalant about it. I'd be horrified.
From previous thread ⬆

So would I. And that's the difference between us and narcs - we have compassion and empathy, insight and the ability the refect.

They (narcs) are the centre of their known universe. Everything, and everyone (including kids) has to revolve around them and their needs & wants.

Their ability to adjust their behaviour until they have achieved a set objective - basically manipulating and gaslighting (even love bombing) their chosen targets/victims - is lethal because, whilst some can see through it, often their target does not.

Once they (victim/target) have been brought under control, it is very difficult for them to break away, especially when children are involved.

When the ex partner has broken free, all attempts to be reasonable, be fair, even handed, are twisted and maligned in the narcs' rage to gain back control of the ex partner (for example, kids told stories like absent (eg working) parent is ill/dead, absent parent told children fatally/seriously ill, children abandoned, narc goes "missing", .... The list goes on, I have heard it all 🙄).

As I said earlier, AE will continue this behaviour into their adulthood. She will continue to try and make them all conform to her idea of her happiness - her little "stepford" family, where they all jump through the hoops to prevent narc meltdowns, and they all tell her how glorious and wonderful she is and how happy they are with her whilst each day they would have died a little more.

So come on, IG - if I and others can do it, with our limited resources but with big hearts and strength of will, so can you - step up and save your girls!🔝

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He will want to get this divorce moving asap. *Cue more kicking and screaming from AE*

I found the photo I was looking for from 2001 - notice the possessive body language. ⚠ And the little dig of course, posted in 2018.
Her comments and hashtags :eek: Even all the way back then she was making nasty little "jokes" about him. I'm amazed he came out of that relationship with any self-esteem at all.

Just to waste time, I went to AE's instagram and found this....so telling...he even looks miserable here. And the caption, IG apparently saved AE....
She looks like she's suffocating him!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

“I guess Ioan hadn’t quite grown into his face yet”
😒

When I first visited her Instagram I didn’t realize how often she knocked him; gathering every instance really adds a different perspective. I mean, some couples like taking cheap shots at each other but this is OBVIOUSLY very one-sided and probs abusive. The man doesn’t need to “grow into” anything any more than she needs to grow into her lips.

Also, how much older is she than Ioan? I read 3 years online but I could have sworn someone said 5 years somewhere along our thread journey.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Only read about the story today and watched her Lorraine video... what in the name of jaysus did she do to her face

• Haha
Reactions: 11
RECAP

Too much has happened.
Alice has done an interview on Aussie radio and seems to be back pedalling on some of her most ridiculous claims.
We think Ioan is due in LA in the next 24 hours but not sure.
Going back thru Alice's many many many photos, we see she was trying to ration his breathing back at their wedding, and has no boundaries re their children, and no understanding of what 'unfaithful' means.

• Haha
  • Heart
Allie the Elephant probably made the bathroom door fall off by stomping around

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy New Thread!

I find it very amusing that the horde complain that us tattlers are angry we can't be negative about her latest tweet, when actually it's meme o'clock and everyone is enjoying it.

I hope some pictures of IG soon will show life and light in his eyes. He deserves it. I want to give him a hug (and not in a suggestive way, oh lurking twitterists) because after the mental suffering he's been under, well it makes my heart ache for all of that unnecessary hurt. Gosh darn you empathy!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.