Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice can use the Texas trash heaps vpn to watch Ioan’s latest work and cry into her gin while little E is palmed off to all and sundry and first-born E makes her own dinner.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Alice, if you're indeed selling the lot, dibs on your plastic baby heads!

Who was supposed to be aging and balding, according to that post? Ioan? Dude has never looked better! I for one am looking forward to that S4C program. Great opportunity for practicing listening to Welsh.

And I suspect Alice is into Brighton Bond because deep down she hopes it is all true and he will bring her Twitter enemies down. She probably (hopefully!) knows he's bullshitting, but, you know, what if? Now me, I'd be more worried by the fact that the MI5 is hodling important meetings via Zoom. No wonder they're tit with results, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely she can’t believe that guy is security services. Come on to duck??? 😂
A cursory look at his Twitter gives the game away.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
First word. Rhymes with "When We".

Second word. Alice never leaves home without one wrapped around her neck.

I see you aren't very popular with Tone. No sitting with the cool kids in James Bond's home bar.
First word is my late husband. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Reading about pound-shop 007 reminded me of a documentary I saw which was just 🤯 wondered If any of you lovely Turds have ever seen the Puppet Master on Netflix? It’s the most bizarre story and shows what some people will believe no matter how far fetched and how they are manipulated.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Anyone else wondering what bargains "skint" malice will find in the black Friday sales?
She’s got a new ex-husband to be in Poundland George Lazenby for free.

448C34D1-86D0-43A7-9FAF-B83EFCFB3405.jpeg

My belly hurts from laughing. I said discount store security guard. I was wrong…
Loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else wondering what bargains "skint" malice will find in the black Friday sales?
Well she has already bagged herself a Bargain Basement Bond 003 (and a half) 50% off. I myself am proud that Alice is finally realising she needs to set realistic goals and cut her cloth accordingly - I can see her living in a small semi in Brighton, it would suit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s got a new ex-husband to be in Poundland George Lazenby for free.

View attachment 1740543
My belly hurts from laughing. I said discount store security guard. I was wrong…
Loser.
he is project manager at a nuclear decommissioning site....and racing stewards are infamous to be dicks (coz they are mostly bitter failed racing drivers)

Maybe Alice actually found her match LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 29
he is project manager at a nuclear decommissioning site....and racing stewards are infamous to be dicks (coz they are mostly bitter failed racing drivers)

He’s not a natural smiler…he looks intense!

Reactions: 13
Just want to say for scorned women movement. If Alice wants a judge to see her as functioning adult capable of looking after 2 children she needs to demonstrate two things. First that she has a stable income and secondly that she can budget.

Alice is responsible for securing her income. Be that alimony, child support, welfare or a job. If she hasnt gone to court for child support that is her choice. It doesn’t fall out of the sky. If she can’t work then she needs to claim benefits.

When she quoted $500 per she gave away she really doesn’t know what her basic cost of living expenses are. It’s too low to cover housing and too high to cover normal weekly food and incidentals. She has clearly never planned or budgeted household expenses. Most people, even if well of now, did this at some point in their life. Unless they were borne into wealth. Alice attached herself to wealth and then sucked it dry.

Loving also how they buy into the idea that Alice, actress living in Hollywood with a prenup, never even considered the idea of divorce. I mean come on.
I just couldn’t love your post any more. You have nailed it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Yeah I found him on linkedin too. Not quite what he makes out to be...
I think the zoom call sounds like a kind of health and safety briefing/training course rather than a hotline to "M"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah I found him on linkedin too. Not quite what he makes out to be...
I think the zoom call sounds like a kind of health and safety briefing/training course rather than a hotline to "M"
Mimsy????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reading about pound-shop 007 reminded me of a documentary I saw which was just 🤯 wondered If any of you lovely Turds have ever seen the Puppet Master on Netflix? It’s the most bizarre story and shows what some people will believe no matter how far fetched and how they are manipulated.
That’s Puppet Master: Hunting the Ultimate Conman. (documentary about a con artist posing as an MI6 operative - true story).

I saw it, it’s amazing the total BS that people take at face value. I felt bad for her parents but damn, how thick? Some people are just seriously gullible (they want to believe it’s true) and others like to exploit that

Reactions: 8
imagine saying this to an abuser

and no the divorce is nothing like Betty, her behavior has similarities though
Screenshot_20221118-174726_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221118-174809_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221118-174753_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221118-174741_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221118-174654_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.