Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What keeps niggling me is how Alice can say "I never lie". I wish I had @welp resources, but would like to bring to the fore the abusive messages Alice sent to Ioan - didn't she say something along the lines of "I am happy for you to show all my emails to the papers" but then did her bacon-faced video "OMG, I am shaking, utter utter defamation" later?
So if she never lied, then she should not have been concerned about Ioan exposing her texts. Obviously not, as she has later said her communications were 'private'. Well, which was it Alice - either you were happy, as you said in black and white, for your emails to be publicised, or you were lying. And if so - does this mean that you -gasp - are an actual proven liar, by NOONE ELSE THAN YOUR OWN EMAILS/SM? Hmmmm............

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Tone & Alice both stopped tweeting at the same time 🫢… who ‘da thunk it???????

You should’ve put a scarf around your neck before he chopped your head off!! 😜
I think Tone is in Brighton looking for the bargain basement spy to try and get a dowry from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That joke about burning people you hate is quite vile for someone with a DVRO.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Screenplay "Something is Not Right Here"
Opening scene: Woman, hysterical: "You don't get to even come near me, you pussy. I will TAKE YOU DOWN, YOU HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD MY FIGHT.
Man: I am sorry, I don't know why you are so angry. All I want is for you to stop fighting with people on SM. I love you and want you to stop being aggressive and upset.
Woman: "You FUCKER, I am the most intelligent person in the room. I gave up an OLIVIER for you. I am the children's mother and will always make it impossible for you because basically if you can leave me, the most amazing woman in the world, then you cannot possibly be a caring and good father. If you leave me, you leave them, and I am going to make sure they know it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
@welp, do you have the screenshots from Alice where she talked about how she had cut off her alcoholic brother for hitting her up for money?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alice, you stuck plastic doll heads and sparkles over those designer clothes. No wonder you got tit money for them.
As if she was saving them for the girls! Just like she's saving all her eBay 'designer' crud?

Do they do a 'Celebrity' version of "Hoarders" on TV?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@welp, do you have the screenshots from Alice where she talked about how she had cut off her alcoholic brother for hitting her up for money?
interestingly she deleted this a few months ago when people pointed it out
UeQhB6m.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
He knows no fear…he hasn’t met Alice

He knows no danger…he hasn’t met Alice

He knows nothing…that’s okay, Alice knows everything. She’s the smartest person in the room.

0125D547-9CB9-45B9-946F-0E7FE5719D9F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi all!

Urgh I'm still working 🙄 have a client in Vegas, and they are 7 hours behind me!
Have I missed anything crucial? I saw the post about Ioan having a connection with Australia and the little hint of maybe how they maybe met 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
interestingly she deleted this a few months ago when people pointed it out
View attachment 1741596
Why the hell would you disclose that to the world?

It looks like she treated Twitter like her diary but forgot that actually it was a global social media site where anything she wrote could be screenshotted and shared, for posterity.

Just idiotic, shows a complete lack of judgment, as well as no regard for keeping personal things and things potentially told in confidence to herself. If my partner was doing this I would have left them years ago. Ioan was very patient in dealing with her.

And it looks like getting drunk, saying outrageous and untrue things, and then sobering up in the morning and saying what you said the night before wasn't true runs in the family...

The Spy Who Loved Me
Ioan is Forever

Never Say Bianca Again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Hi all!

Urgh I'm still working 🙄 have a client in Vegas, and they are 7 hours behind me!
Have I missed anything crucial? I saw the post about Ioan having a connection with Australia and the little hint of maybe how they maybe met 😍
Sucks about your working hours, hope you finish soon!

Nothing major, just talking about her latest creepy admirer on Twitter, and how much she lies despite her denying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.