Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
But we'll never know. Bianca is as capable of spinning a narrative as Alice is.

Bianca is far more subtle than Alice (not difficult) but I have a slight sense of unease at the way she clearly enjoys "poking the bear". It's obvious when she posts a loved up photo or a gushy post that this winds Alice up and escalates her already crazy behaviours.

Of course Bianca can post what she likes, but she isn't the one who deals with the fall out - that's Alice's daughters. If she genuinely wants a relationship with them at some point in the future, I think she should reel this in.

That post from Central Park, with just the tiniest glimpse of Ioan at the end - unnecessary.

I know I'm going against popular opinion but Bianca's actions are not kind (however much she posts about kindness) and they have consequences for Ioan's daughters. Why can't they just enjoy their loved upness in private?
Alice posted a few days ago pictures of her and Ioan and wrote under them "I want his girlfriend to show how much it hurts when you posts pictures like this".

It would be crazy to give in to that. To give an abusive person confirmation that she can control your life? Biggest mistake you can do. And I also disagree on the kids, the eldest has already learned from her mom the art of emotional blackmail, nothing worse than teaching them that it actually works. Plus she didnt posted him at all for the first half a year (bar the relationship confirmation post that was forced by Alice finding out), the kids have recently started seeing him again, they may see her at some point too, shouldnt it be normalized at some point?

Why the hell should she not occasionally post pictures with her partner (it's rather rare)? You think Alice will be okay with it in a few years? No, she wont be, it's been two years and she hasnt moved on an inch. She will also go nuts over every step they will take forward in their relationship, should they reel this in too?

I do think some of the comments are unnecessary in regards to how much they love each other blablabla, no one needs to hear that. I have a different opinion on her spreading in some background info though, they deserve to get their narrative in after Alice decided last year to tell her own imagination of how they got together.

I have no clue if Bianca is kind, but she sure as hell is reacting a lot kinder to the abuse she was faced with than I would have!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

NarcRage

VIP Member
I think a few posters have just explained why this isn’t “teasing”… and there haven’t been a ton of comments. 🤷‍♀️
If someone had stalked my family including my grandmother, contacted my ex husband and his friends (when we divorced because of DV) contacted my agent and people I work with and claimed I was a psychopath, a child murderer and a "gypo" a bogan and a slut who wore easy access clothes and had wrecked three (or four?) Marriages and also encouraged countless deranged followers to do the same I'm not sure I would have been quite as restrained as Bianca has been.

Alice can go and fuck herself.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member

Bianca is far more subtle than Alice (not difficult) but I have a slight sense of unease at the way she clearly enjoys "poking the bear". It's obvious when she posts a loved up photo or a gushy post that this winds Alice up and escalates her already crazy behaviours.

Of course Bianca can post what she likes, but she isn't the one who deals with the fall out - that's Alice's daughters. If she genuinely wants a relationship with them at some point in the future, I think she should reel this in.

That post from Central Park, with just the tiniest glimpse of Ioan at the end - unnecessary.

I know I'm going against popular opinion but Bianca's actions are not kind (however much she posts about kindness) and they have consequences for Ioan's daughters. Why can't they just enjoy their loved upness in private?
I can’t stand this poking the bear narrative. Alice has been and will continue to be egregious and inappropriate in her comments and actions. SHE is abusing THEM. But they have to tiptoe around so as not to upset her? That kind of manipulation is how people like Alice operate to keep control. That’s what Ioan seems to have done for years. He’s left her. He doesn’t need to do that anymore. And neither does Bianca.

• Heart

Clueless81

I find this actually disgusting & appalling. She does it frequently. It's another of her "I'm suffering more than you" games she pulls. There's a lovely lady who has lost her wife after a lifetime of love together. They quite clearly loved, treasured & cared for each other deeply. Yet what Alice (to me) replies with amounts to as saying - "well these things happen, you think you've got it bad? Well one of my closest friends lost her 19 year old daughter last week in an accident. My mum died 15 years ago Plus my husband left me (forgets to say she treated him like shit AND that it was 2 years ago). So I'm suffering if not as much as, possibly more than you losing your wife to cancer"

IMO Alice doesn't actually know the pain of losing someone you love the bones of. Because at the end of the day Alice cares for Alice & Alice only. And where the money is coming from to keep her being a lazy selfish arsehole. Wow oh wow she has some shocks coming. When reality truly hits.
Alice has no clue what actual loss is but likes to play the part. Alice, if you do read here, I will tell you what real loss is. I lost my husband to an aggressive cancer battle earlier this year, a year from diagnosis to death. That was a battle myself and our children had to face and, as anyone who has seen a loved one fall ill and die, it is a horrible experience. After I will admit I enjoyed the vino a little too much (we had used to enjoy a glass together and in some mixed-up stupid way I thought if I just kept drinking I would find that feeling of happiness again, I didn't). I still enjoy a vino but back at my pre-depressive level.

What I did do was put on my big girl pants, I went back to work, I paid the bills, I made sure my children were okay. We spent the summer outside doing random silly activities because being away from the house was better than sitting inside looking at the same four walls that used to hold so much laughter but now felt so quiet and empty. Did I always want to do this? no. But I am a parent and therefore my CHILDREN and their happiness came first.

As of today, my children are returning to happy, they aren't always okay though, they are kids who have lost their dad. But they now laugh and those four walls don't seem as bleak as they did a few months ago. We take things day by day they know they can cry and say they hate the fucking world if that is what they feel, they know they are surrounded by an extended family who love them more than words can every truly express.

Alice, in the words of your daughter, be a mother, put your children and their needs first. Stop looking at your four walls and imagining what used to be, because it is gone and it isn't coming back. The life you had is finished and it is time to look to your next chapter. Take up fucking gardening or something, it is therapeutic (don't tell my younger self that, she would never forgive me but now at 40 seems so right). Starting again is scary as fuck, I know. The difference between us is when your daughters wake up tomorrow morning they will have a dad that loves them and wants to be in their life. When my children wake up tomorrow they have memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I am amused that Alice feels so haughty in condemning educated and wildly entertaining WORKING folks on Tattle for landing on a site that happens to be gossip based to talk to one another about her theatrics. It's so very chuckle worthy when all of her beloved Twitter Tweeps are having a giant circle jerk over where to land next to continue their daily theatrics about talking about pretty much everyone daily.

The entitled white women with the petri dish of self-diagnosed ailments that won't get out of bed to work to feed her children is telling the world that she must be kept in the *lifestyle that she has grown accustomed to* as the wife of a working actor who worked his ass off to pay all of her bills and fund her shopping habits. The working actor who had to get a restraining order to stop her from blowing up the career that paid said bills.

And despite this there are still people roaming the earth that continue to send her money while she Tweets in bed and orders UberEATS. All while woe-is-me-ing about how ridiculous it is that anyone here suggest she get an actual job.

Angels weep.

MOO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Losing her two kids to her means losing the child support money and content for her SM..Also, if she does, she will no longer have any stick to beat Ioan with.The Abuser will become irrelevant, and she’ll hate that more than anything
I believe any judge will see how the children have been weaponized to try and get a bigger payout. This isn't a new game and she's not the first to play it.

Interesting to note that she's now saying once she gets her payout she plans to work as an actress again. This shows that all of the public theatrics about not being able to work because she simply cannot leave her babies is nonsense. This has always been about money. What a slip up.

My opinion.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Jemadah

VIP Member

Bianca has remained dignified and kept her mouth shut for a very long time now. Despite all the abuse being aimed at her she hasn't once snapped or retaliated. She is also a young woman struggling with an awful disease and trying to keep her chin up, so if posting positive things on her own social media helps her she should be allowed to do that without being judged. Lord knows she's been restrained and could have been posting several times a day every day for the last year or so - that would be "poking the bear". Using social media like any other 29 year old would do shouldn't be frowned upon. It's how lots of us keep in touch with friends and family. If anybody else is following her that's not her problem, and if Alice or the girls are looking that's on Alice and her terrible parenting. Bianca is also working in a field where publicity and connections are everything. It's a bit rough to call her out for acting like a normal 29 year old. It's not her fault Alice is unhinged and abusive. (Perhaps if they are spying the kids might also see all the lovely places they could be visiting with their dad and the lovely dog they could be meeting and realise that they're missing out due to their idiotic mother.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

NarcRage

VIP Member
This is what I hate about online discourse. I have voiced an opinion that isn’t the “norm” on here, therefore I must be a FM. I’m not.

I don’t look at Instagram because I’m not on it (or twitter). I see the screenshots that people post on here.

I have never said that Bianca shouldn’t post, I have questioned the wisdom of putting on loved up photos and very gushy posts when it is obvious they will trigger a reaction.

And I don’t appreciate the “fucking” aggressive style of your post. Isn’t this kind of behaviour something Alice gets called out for on a daily basis?
I think whatever anyone thinks of Bianca's posts (and personally yes they're a bit gushing for me and not my thing because I don't post on social media at all - I just don't get it) I think she has the right to post what she likes.

"What will Alice do?" Should not be a factor in her decision making process AT ALL. If Alice doesn't like it, she can choose not to look.

Alice is a bully and she has been bullying and blackmailing Ioan for x number of years. This bullying and blackmailing has extended to his friends his family and his work colleagues and also to Bianca and hers.

The tiptoeing around Alice and pandering to her temper tantrums needs to stop -Otherwise he may as well have stayed married to her! Bianca has no responsibility towards Alice whatsoever.

Bianca breathing will cause Alice to react. Should she stop doing that to appease her abuser?

If people get frustrated on here by posts questioning Bianca and whether she should tone it down it's because we've been through 145 threads and this issue gets raised from time to time, so we've had this discussion before.

And not everyone agrees and that's fine.

But remember that people bring their own life experience to this thread and some of us who have been victims of abuse from people like Alice sometimes find it very triggering at that a victim should alter their behaviour in case it sets their abuser off.

Think about saying to a woman who has been beaten up that she should just pipe down and not antagonise her husband because then she won't get a black eye next time. It's like saying it's her fault he hits her.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

WinterSolstice

VIP Member

Bianca has blocked Alice. She isn’t poking any bears. If Alice creates socks to look at her account, or Alice’s FMs send her screenshots, that has nothing to do with Bianca.

In this life, we’re all responsible for looking after our own shit. If Alice chooses not because once upon a time she was pretty and used to be an actress, that’s on her.

(I’m not mad about the gushy posts but I’m old lol, I don’t know what the youngs be doing these days! My younger colleagues make me cringe on the reg.)

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Ametrine

VIP Member

I may not agree with some of Bianca's posts, or her gushing replies to comments left on her Instagram page (along with the constant excessive use of emojis).

However, I think she's within her rights to post about Ioan. They're in a committed relationship and have been/are going through a tough time together. They're making a film together. Alice doesn't have a claim over him anymore, apart from regarding his parental responsibilities and the details of their divorce settlement. He ended his relationship with her, and she needs to understand this.

I don't think Bianca is 'poking the bear' - in fact I think she's been really restrained. Alice is the one who's been goading her for the past year. Alice will only see these photos and videos if she goes looking for them. Which of course, she does.

Appeasing Alice will just give her more power and will lead to more of her demands, and will reinforce in her mind that she can get what she wants if she shouts and throws a tantrum.

EDIT: And everything "winds Alice up". Don't forget both Ioan and Bianca have a DVRO out against Alice!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

BessieNessie

VIP Member
There’s no way Bianca should bow to Alice’s abuse. I don’t like her gushing posts but she doesn’t owe Alice a damn thing. I’m sure Alice can do one as far as Bianca is concerned. Why should she worry about the feelings of someone who abuses her partner and is bent on hurting them in any possible way? If Alice is still going off at the girls they shouldn’t be in her care, there will always be things that trigger that kind of behaviour and she was doing it long before Bianca came along.

Don’t confuse Biancas kindness for weakness. 😉 she’s not an idiot. There’s a difference. She’s also not responsible for Alice mistreating her daughters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I just came back from being kidnapped, thrown in a black van, then flown to the UK where I was grilled for hours and waterboarded within an inch of my life by the spidery cyber security scary people to get all of my personal details and any information I know about Alice's 'stalkers' on the Twitter and on the Tattle. My God, I'm lucky to get back alive!

How are you all doing? 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Mad Betty

VIP Member
It's a shame that Alice can't view herself with any real self-awareness or accuracy. She is making herself look so foolish by continually stating that people are jealous of her. Does she not understand that we have seen honest and unfiltered video and photos of her? That her lack of self-care is obvious?

She pushed the man she swears she loved away and then once he finally left her, chose to burn down her own life. She chose to marinate in hate and bitterness and a desire for revenge. It is she who is jealous of her ex and his new partner. She is obsessed with Bianca, IMO. Her own SM posts have made that abundantly clear.

And so the DVRO was needed. Because she tried to burn their lives down too.

Jealous? She is living in an altered reality.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
My god it’s been two years and she still can’t move on. It’s her lack of self respect that gets me. She has absolutely no moral compulsion to move on. She going to remain a bitter witch trying to punish him forever.

She doesn’t really give a shit that he’s left, she hates that she’s lost the lifestyle & status.

MAlice is a lazy cunt, she wants everyone to do for her. There’s more chance of me getting my yellow and blue roller boots on and skating the whole length of the prom again than there is of her restarting her “career”🤦🏻‍♀️

Look at Helen on strictly, has she gone off on a major 2 year rant? No, she got her dancing shoes on and is having a ball, that’s sticking two fingers up to her ex, no fabricating police notes and tweeting as if her husband has died. She’s getting on living her life. mAlice is a lazy, fat, self obsessed, jealous dick

private investigator 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50