Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what is (M)alice and Tone going to do when Twitter collapses overnight. All the treading # are about the imminent collapse of Twitter because so many of the software engineers decided to take the lump sum on offer. Apparently, there are departments completely gutted with no personnel left to operate the programs running. So are we about to see more gurning on Instagram and will Tony join in (if it is actually Tony)?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
B and Yo are incredibly forgiving people
where is that? cant find it on twitter

if this is who I think it is, I'd be careful in his shoes. I hope they dont repeat the mistake of letting fans too close to them. Granted, Bianca doesnt look anything like Alice but even if so being close to fans always backfires.

They were also a lot more angrier at Ioan for his "betrayal" than they were at Alice for actually betraying them, if they can make up with Ioan they also can with Alice (in theory). I still think Alice dumping them felt too random

forgiving is fine but there it should stop imo and I hope after it backfired twice so far in his life he has realized this

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Earlier someone wondered why her older daughter is home-schooled and why we havent heard Gloria being mentioned in a while now. I was wondering the same. Is it possible that these changes in circumstances were abruptly made, in order to strengthen the argument that she should not be expected to work and contribute financially towards the children’s maintenance and new living arrangement? She also consistently mentions her self-diagnosed illness and having to stay in bed most time. Therefore making her dependent for financial support in order to co-parent. The real reason is of course to leech on IG forever coz thats just who she is. 🤷‍♀️ For all we know Gloria is still quietly working for the household, just not mentioned, for optics purpose. Possible?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

if this is who I think it is, I'd be careful in his shoes. I hope they dont repeat the mistake of letting fans too close to them. Granted, Bianca doesnt look anything like Alice but even if so being close to fans always backfires.

They were also a lot more angrier at Ioan for his "betrayal" than they were at Alice for actually betraying them, if they can make up with Ioan they also can with Alice (in theory). I still think Alice dumping them felt too random

forgiving is fine but there it should stop imo and I hope after it backfired twice so far in his life he has realized this
I think she deleted it and replace it with another one. That’s what I assume anyway

Reactions: 11
Whoever is Mock the sock 2 - you're on fire 🔥🔥🔥. Hilarious and probably True! Chefs kiss 😘

Reactions: 10

It's an ex FM on twitter. Hint- rabbits. Yes I could be careful if I was him. She was particularly awful in the official fb group.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Yeah I think it's the scarf one. Maybe the Ioan Facebook group is back being a Ioan fan club. I agree with you that he should keep them at a very large distance, they are obsessive and bullies.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Possibly my pointing out that the latest weirdo only had 2 followers might have hit a nerve.
He has very little followers and isn't using his real name. Doesn't that make him a troll by the rules usually set out by Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve thought of another book Alice could write - “BUDGETING FOR DUMMIES”. 😁

Looks like my liddle phony’s been up all night tweeting again!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know if it has been mentioned yet but Tone saying he'll put in a good word for this new weirdo is hilarious. So this absolute stranger has offered to fly Alice and the girls to the UK and Tone's input is to say, thanks, I'll put in a good word for you, my sister and nieces should definitely do the equivalent of getting into a van with a man who is offering sweets.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Screenshot_20221117-235714~2.png
What in the actual duck? Dude - that's your sister and nieces and some random guy who started tweeting at her yesterday. Does it hurt to be this bleeping stupid???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
oh tony
Screenshot_20221118_061056.jpg

now she wants to sell
Screenshot_20221118-041052_Twitter.jpg

View attachment 1739548What in the actual duck? Dude - that's your sister and nieces and some random guy who started tweeting at her yesterday. Does it hurt to be this bleeping stupid???
its fairly amusing (actually not with kids involved) that they think those randos would do this stuff without expecting anything in return
I’m dying, this is awesome.

View attachment 1739542
Notable: Your account must represent a well-known, highly searched for person, brand or entity. We review accounts that are featured in multiple news sources, and we don't consider paid or sponsored media content as sources for review.

Alice should asked to be paid for this lol
what is (M)alice and Tone going to do when Twitter collapses overnight. All the treading # are about the imminent collapse of Twitter because so many of the software engineers decided to take the lump sum on offer. Apparently, there are departments completely gutted with no personnel left to operate the programs running. So are we about to see more gurning on Instagram and will Tony join in (if it is actually Tony)?
you can run the system fairly long without many operating it. of course the issues would arise later in maintaining it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Man what a day. The triplets twins are speaking to I and B, that has to be Alices worst nightmare. And Bianca gets a blue tick. 😂. The world is righting itself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm not surprised that Ioan and Bianca have forgiven the two women who run his FB fan page and were close to Alice after the split (and yes, behaved horribly). I see Bianca and Ioan as very kind and tender people. I also think this is what doing your work looks like. You focus on being a happy, healthy, and whole human.

Forgiveness heals. They've all been victimized by Alice, IMO. Good on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Okay the creepy guy cuntbro is trying to get his sister to weasel money out of? Prior to this he was after Britney Spears.

So since he couldn't get Britney, he is now going after the next blonde on his list. 😂

How is it that normal women on Twitter know to immediately block these assholes but Alice, who is a public figure "lite" with an easily findable address and two young daughters whose faces she flashes across social media does not know this.

For this alone she should lose these girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1739548What in the actual duck? Dude - that's your sister and nieces and some random guy who started tweeting at her yesterday. Does it hurt to be this bleeping stupid???
Hey everyone, Tone has a new job! His new name should be "Tone the Pimpbro".

Seriously, what's wrong with the Evans siblings?

"I did offer to pay for her and her children to come over and I would be chief driver and tour guide."
🚨 🚨 🚨 WARNING! WARNING! ALERT! ALERT! 🚨 🚨 🚨

EDIT: This Tesco Value James Bond is really a nutjob. And a Zoom meeting involving the "UK security services"?

I don't think MI5 uses Zoom, just a hunch.

Screenshot 2022-11-18 at 06.18.47.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.