Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't remember what names they post under...

How can I ask someone to tell me, without asking someone to tell me?

;) šŸ¤­
First word. Rhymes with "When We".

Second word. Alice never leaves home without one wrapped around her neck.

Honestly this has baffled me, it's a beautiful example of "knowing your tit" and knowing you're tit" šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£
I see you aren't very popular with Tone. No sitting with the cool kids in James Bond's home bar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is on twitter.

L: Sitting here in tears. Faith restored in human nature. I learned a hard lesson here and want to just say itā€™s gonna be good from now on. Thank you.

Faith restored in human nature?? WTF? IG and BW weren't the assholes here. I suspect Lin sent him an email apology as she had his email from before. It would be more appropriate for IG to say "Faith restored in human nature". He was wronged (and B) not Lin!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hey everyone, Tone has a new job! His new name should be "Tone the Pimpbro".

Seriously, what's wrong with the Evans siblings?

šŸšØ šŸšØ šŸšØ WARNING! WARNING! ALERT! ALERT! šŸšØ šŸšØ šŸšØ

EDIT: This Tesco Value James Bond is really a nutjob. And a Zoom meeting involving the "UK security services"?

I don't think MI5 uses Zoom, just a hunch.

View attachment 1739610
erm, yes. Trust me as I know. The UK government does not use Zoom as itā€™s a free and open source. I do know what they do use but iā€™m not telling pound-shop James Bond. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It sounds exactly that. They apologised and I and B accepted it. I do think Alice manipulated them to duck. But still if they apologised and it was accepted we should let them be.

Reactions: 20
This one is so easy to fact check lol
wQelHYW.png

They went on three business trips for him (France, Monaco, New York) and one for her (Oz), the former three will have been completely for free and paid, hers probably not given that it was low budget, but they used it to see her family, hardly the crime.

Then they went to the UK for a few months, there was one short stay at an expensive hotel, but you usually collect the air miles for a stay like this (and maybe Bianca paid for this?), otherwise it seemed a trip that mostly had them stay with his parents/friends, and the restaurants they were seen in were pretty cheap.

The only other expensive bit of their life seemed to be the Eden Roc stay, which Bianca paid. She also has mentioned multiple times what Ioan had bought for her (he is her boyfriend, of course he will buy her something) and what he just chosed (meaning she paid). Her family also seems to be loaded to an extent and we have no way of knowing how they divide their daily expenses.

they assume that every woman is like Alice
Just to be clear the fans weren't the problem - nor was Ioan 'getting too close to them' either. The IOL fandom got nixed because mAlice went mental that his fans weren't her fans and IG was under her thumb in those days. The second fandom was a lot crappier. It was basically Lin and Deb's FB page with Alice being their buddy and source of info. Alice made sure there was no dissing of her clothes in this fandom. As for D and L being upset at IG escaping mAlice - they were desperate to be her friend so they were happy to join in with the abuse of IG and BW. It was always about having a blue check buddy to validate them. And then mAlice dumped them LOL

IG was always hands off when it comes to fans so you need not worry. I don't think he will be asking D and L to 'promo' AROS for them lol.

PS Bianca now has a blue check on Instagram. I hope she doesn't follow D and L. That will give them delusions of their own importance again.
I am aware, just saying it's always a bad idea to make business with fans, and he kinda did with the first fandom too by founding it for years (which obviously wouldnt have been a problem if Alice was a tiny bit thick-skinned, but that's the risk you take)

Reactions: 29
It sounds exactly that. They apologised and I and B accepted it. I do think Alice manipulated them to duck. But still if they apologised and it was accepted we should let them be.
They fell for the manipulation because of their oversized egos. But yeah, I hope it's a lesson learnt. If mAlice emails them pretending they're buddies again though, I still wonder if they would fall for it? Deb said something like "our door is open". They need to know what NC looks like.

"it's always a bad idea to make business with fans, and he kinda did with the first fandom too by funding it"

Yes I agree with that but I think it was his generous nature. Plus the site was good PR for him too.

The webmistress got screwed as she was not independent of Alice's interference once she started accepting his money. She ran it for 7 years before that independently with no problems.

Reactions: 19
They fell for the manipulation because of their oversized egos. But yeah, I hope it's a lesson learnt. If mAlice emails them pretending they're buddies again though, I still wonder if they would fall for it? Deb said something like "our door is open". They need to know what NC looks like.
I'm 99.99 % sure because the reason why they appeared to have sided with Alice initially was because she was more willing to share things with them (obviously maybe the feminist mind kicks in and unless proven otherwise you just assume that the woman is always right about domestic issues, but whatever), which is why Bianca and Ioan, while it's good of them to accept their apology (and it's good of them to apologise), they should not open up to them in any way (this doesnt mean that they shouldnt run that fanclub, everyone can do what they want, really). Just like they shouldnt to ANY fan, really.

The 0.01 % that makes me doubt is that there was clearly a process of slow realisation, they notably became more reasonable (while still supportive) when the TRO came along, so it's not like they just stopped being aggresive supporters just because she dumped them.

Edit: maybe I'm a cynic/unfair but I find that initial post a bit too thick laid on, maybe that's why they deleted it though. I mean I find the whole YoBee thing pretty cringy as someone that never refered to Ioan all these years as Yo, it feels even more weird for someone that until recently was harrassing him, but maybe that's just me šŸ¤£

View attachment 1739909
She canā€™t dumbass. She let the dog piss on it. And also, thatā€™s theft.
Iā€™d still rather buy that than anything Alice has owned. She failed as an actress, a ā€œdesignerā€, doing Cameos and being a wife & mother . Literally the easiest things in the world. You enabling bleep. This one thinks being abusive to your 12 YEAR OLD (not a teenager!) is okay. duck you, blue-tick chasing fuckwit.
he has also taking his stuff already, with PROPER REAL police and all :p

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
To keep things simple I think IG and BW should not engage too heartily with anybody they donā€™t know well on social media. And if they have forgiven their former abusers, that is sweet of them, but should not engage any further than that.

We crossed @welp. I agree totally with the non-engagement

Reactions: 27
Edit: maybe I'm a cynic/unfair but I find that initial post a bit too thick laid on, maybe that's why they deleted it though. I mean I find the whole YoBee thing pretty cringy as someone that never refered to Ioan all these years as Yo, it feels even more weird for someone that until recently was harrassing him, but maybe that's just me šŸ¤£
I agree but I got the feeling they were feeling extremely bad for what they did and realised they were manipulated and lied to. I think they were devastated and so to receive forgiveness was likely a massive relief to them in being able to move forward and away from what happened. I donā€™t think I and B are too silly. Ioan wouldnā€™t make the same mistake again surely. I think Alice feeds people lies like Loppy etc. itā€™s clear to me also Lupine is under some pretty heavy cult manipulation too. She is after all a master manipulator

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Just want to say for scorned women movement. If Alice wants a judge to see her as functioning adult capable of looking after 2 children she needs to demonstrate two things. First that she has a stable income and secondly that she can budget.

Alice is responsible for securing her income. Be that alimony, child support, welfare or a job. If she hasnt gone to court for child support that is her choice. It doesnā€™t fall out of the sky. If she canā€™t work then she needs to claim benefits.

When she quoted $500 per she gave away she really doesnā€™t know what her basic cost of living expenses are. Itā€™s too low to cover housing and too high to cover normal weekly food and incidentals. She has clearly never planned or budgeted household expenses. Most people, even if well of now, did this at some point in their life. Unless they were borne into wealth. Alice attached herself to wealth and then sucked it dry.

Loving also how they buy into the idea that Alice, actress living in Hollywood with a prenup, never even considered the idea of divorce. I mean come on.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
"I find that initial post a bit too thick laid on, maybe that's why they deleted it though."

Was that on Instagram? The twitter one is still up. I think they are genuine as Lin knows she fucked up and it was gracious of them to forgive her. They didn't have to.

However, if mAlice wrote her a long cheesy email saying she wanted to be their buddy again - what would they do?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I agree but I got the feeling they were feeling extremely bad for what they did and realised they were manipulated and lied to. I think they were devastated and so to receive forgiveness was likely a massive relief to them in being able to move forward and away from what happened. I donā€™t think I and B are too silly. Ioan wouldnā€™t make the same mistake again surely. I think Alice feeds people lies like Loppy etc. itā€™s clear to me also Lupine is under some pretty heavy cult manipulation too. She is after all a master manipulator
I donā€™t think she is clever enough to be a master manipulator. She blows dog whistles and waits to see who replies. She hooks people with built in bias and vulnerabilities. Itā€™s never even the same dog whistle. Thatā€™s why her story is never consistent.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
"I find that initial post a bit too thick laid on, maybe that's why they deleted it though."

Was that on Instagram? The twitter one is still up. I think they are genuine as Lin knows she fucked up and it was gracious of them to forgive her. They didn't have to.

However, if mAlice wrote her a long cheesy email saying she wanted to be their buddy again - what would they do?
This is true, but also for I and B to move on they also need to forgive imo. So I think itā€™s needed for both sides

Reactions: 9
First word. Rhymes with "When We".

Second word. Alice never leaves home without one wrapped around her neck.
Nope, canā€™t find any Myfanwy Hairy Dog Blanket on Twitterā€¦.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Seriously, mwah šŸ˜˜ thank you Brie 1 ā¤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If Alice was a master manipulator she would have made a proper career out of this whole thing. It's fairly easy especially when the other party is neither super famous and is very private to spin the narrative very favourable if you are a woman, there is always bias in favour of women in these stories (obviously not entirely without reason, most the time it's the men that is in the wrong). When she got the Lorraine gig a master manipulator would have after this played the gracious wronged woman that is strong and moves on, she did the opposite and thus lost her chance to become a postergirl (she lost it for good with the DVRO)

It's more that twitter is full of wronged/scourned woman and toxic feminist, it's fairly easy to gather some support, and that kind of support doesnt get to entirely go away because those sort of people (like Lupine) are convinced that a woman cannot be wrong. Plus she is a blue tick that interacts with fans, even if many dont like to admit this it does massage the ego of many users.

twitter

I think they would, but you have to ask yourself the following question: does anyone think Alice would be able to write a email where she admits fault? LOL

Loving also how they buy into the idea that Alice, actress living in Hollywood with a prenup, never even considered the idea of divorce. I mean come on.
this is what has me the most because in public and in private she does the polar opposite

In public she acts like a hardcore religious person that thinks divorce should be forbidden, that never would think of dating anyone else, that is not looking to date someone new after seperation either so long the kids are there (except of that one manic episode where she claimed to have a boyfriend for two days)....meanwhile to Ioan she has at least twice bragged about having a lover (april and november 2021), multiple times threatened with a divorce (in one of them he has eye witnesses), talked openly to the kids about getting a new boyfriend as a 2nd dad long before they broke up....I mean I get that those people are not a smart bunch, but jesus christ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is that fool encouraging that creepy man who has offered to pay for his sister and nieces to go to UK, does he think he has money? They are a fucked up family.

And that saying, those in glasshouses shouldnā€™t throw stones is appropriate here. Look in the mirror Tone. Look at your sister and comment on her diminishing looks. I and B live a life of positivity - looking ahead and seeing exciting prospects. They donā€™t give a tit about some ailing guy who looks like the Yorkshire Ripper and his childish tweets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It really pissed me off that tweet of Tonyā€™s which I guess is why he does it. But while Ioan gets hotter and healthier the Evans gets fatter and more unhealthy by the day. Bro is extremely unwell so he can hardly talk about how time has damaged someone. I could say more but I might get jumped on if I point out what time and health has done to him.

Reactions: 22
"I think they would, but you have to ask yourself the following question: does anyone think Alice would be able to write a email where she admits fault? LOL"

No of course not. Narcs very rarely do. mAlice would start flattering them again. She would reminisce about the 'good times' they had together and how much they helped her when she was on her knees blah blah blah. She knows their oversized egos are their weakness so flattery might get them back.

But honestly I doubt mAlice would even bother. She has her beloved bro (herself), Loopy, Poundland 007, the Texan and idiot randoms who back her up. So I don't think she really wants them back. If she did the narc hoover job on them, she would soon dump them again anyway.

Reactions: 13
Ioan spent last weekend hosting a show of creatives in New York. Alice is reduced to her bruv pimping her out to some guy whose life highlight has been standing next to Gary Numan and who thinks he has a chance with some desperate Z lister. Winning at life.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.