Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Christina Ricci can do it, why can’t mAlice?

Oh I know…it takes a bit of effort!

Christina Ricci sold her handbag collection to pay her divorce battle

#

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So she's still going at the poor Etsy woman even though Alice had supposedly forgiven her.
Leave her alone you bully. You are quick to delete tweets when you want to but leave her details all over your feed and continue to bleet on so your followers can harass her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So she's still going at the poor Etsy woman even though Alice had supposedly forgiven her.
Leave her alone you bully. You are quick to delete tweets when you want to but leave her details all over your feed and continue to bleet on so your followers can harass her.
She just shows her true self again, again & again.

Goodness knows what she does behind doors. She is a horrible horrible poisonous witch. An absolute bully.

I'm going to buy something from that lady's Etsy & leave a comment. If some of us do that it's a big FY to mAlice.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She just shows her true self again, again & again.

Goodness knows what she does behind doors. She is a horrible horrible poisonous witch. An absolute bully.

I'm going to buy something from that lady's Etsy & leave a comment. If some of us do that it's a big FY to mAlice.
And she's just using this woman as prop for sympathy and to further her false narrative without any thought to the consequences. Nobody is bullying Alice on twitter - but she wants to make out that there are hoards of abusers paid by 'Evil HQ'

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.