Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @AstaLaVistaMista for posting of a twit user's comment!! ๐ŸŒน
Many thanks to @curious km for first suggesting this as a thread title. โค

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...-a-charlie-uniform-november-tango-over.35173/
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty:
1660700230071.png

===============================
When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls:

1656777334565.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine your daughter begging u to be a mother and receiving abuse like she did from her...and these bell ends think thats normal and saying thank you for making me smile again is worse ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

twit.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe we are not the fastest or most popular threads but I blame that on Alice for not being "famous" enough. ๐Ÿ˜‚

But our thread titles are the most ๐Ÿ”ฅ. Thank you to all players and, as always, our thread guru @StoneMountain . ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Imagine your daughter begging u to be a mother and receiving abuse like she did from her...and these bell ends think thats normal and saying thank you for making me smile again is worse ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

View attachment 1739223
I don't want to be an asshole. But I'm going to be. ๐Ÿ˜
That FM's bio is all about how she has depression (dysthymia regulation? Something something) and how emotionally damaged she is. She's said this before on Alice's Instagram.

So yeah sweetie - that caused you no damage whatsoever. ๐Ÿ™„

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1739223
Oh the I had it way worse, so it can't be abuse. When did normalizing calling your young daughter a witch become a thing? These are the same people who will say the daughter had it coming to her, or behaved in such a way that made it okay. Toxic bleeping abuse.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Seriously, what are Tone & bleugh-ames Bond going to do? She is surrounded by incompetent oddballs.

I also hope Ex-Fm and Co-conspirator of the abuse meted out to Bianca is following to apologise. Otherwise she can roll herself right into the bleeping sea.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My husbands crazy ex wife has got a new job that is being reported in the media. I laughed when I saw they are using a photo of her that is at least 10 years old. Such an Alice!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Honestly, watching those twitter FMโ€™s make excuses for child abuse is just sad.

I hope Elon burns Twitter down soon, Alice would flip her lid without it. Instagram just isnโ€™t quite the same!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I just came back from being kidnapped, thrown in a black van, then flown to the UK where I was grilled for hours and waterboarded within an inch of my life by the spidery cyber security scary people to get all of my personal details and any information I know about Alice's 'stalkers' on the Twitter and on the Tattle. My God, I'm lucky to get back alive!

How are you all doing? ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
My husbands crazy ex wife has got a new job that is being reported in the media. I laughed when I saw they are using a photo of her that is at least 10 years old. Such an Alice!
Your comment made me realize that I've never seen any "professional" (studio or other) images of the 2 Es. I'm truly surprised that Alice hasn't done this, being as the girls are "famous because they are daughters of celebrities".

Perhaps she has done so? or, maybe Alice just can't be bothered. (I don't do twttr or insta.)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@curious km - first thread post now reflects that you first suggested the new title (post #351) - many thanks!! ๐ŸŒน
Oh no worries! I think that title was a group effort once it was shared! We are all one, United and Lovely in our efforts to shine light on the awful reality of parental alienation and male domestic abuse! Love to all!

Intelligence???

I think not 2-Tone
As Tone would say โ€œoccur!โ€

• Heart
  • Haha
Alice: (i have decided that) the kids have no grandparents *activily prevents contact* (see text messages in court documents)

Alice troll: the grandparents should help their son's abuser!

Have these dimwits ever thought about Alice's actual relatives? The Evans/Dowell families are not exactly less loaded than the Griffiths/James families from what I understand :ROFLMAO:

Next they will probably demand the Wallace family to financially support her LOL, just because that's what you do apparently

(yes, I realize she does also mean Alice's dad, but honestly, why should he after everything she said and seemingly done to him?)
Screenshot_20221118-024914_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221118-024935_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221118-024840_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221118-003753_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.