Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Forgiveness’ as in ‘please duck off’. Why would either of them want her following them. Of course they aren’t going to come out and say that but Christ, talk about thick skin. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Okay the creepy guy cuntbro is trying to get his sister to weasel money out of? Prior to this he was after Britney Spears.

So since he couldn't get Britney, he is now going after the next blonde on his list. 😂

How is it that normal women on Twitter know to immediately block these assholes but Alice, who is a public figure "lite" with an easily findable address and two young daughters whose faces she flashes across social media does not know this.

For this alone she should lose these girls.
💯 I've said it before, she is an irresponsible parent especially when it comes to her SM interactions. I hope that Ioan's team is taking note of this type of activity and that they use it as evidence in the custody hearing.

She'll block anyone who dares to call out her lies yet is comfortable chatting to creeps like this 🤦. Is she really so desperate for her ego to be stroked?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Screenshot 2022-11-18 at 06.27.09.png

SPOILER ALERT for the Clearance Sale James Bond - she doesn't look like that anymore, or even like the heavily filtered and edited photos she posts online.

But this is the woman who has never lied in her life, in fact it never has even occurred to her to lie!

In all seriousness, this guy needs to be on a list, and Alice needs to have a talking to about her and her girls' safety online and in real life.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1739616

SPOILER ALERT for the Clearance Sale James Bond - she doesn't look like that anymore, or even like the heavily filtered and edited photos she posts online.

But this is the woman who has never lied in her life, in fact it never has even occurred to her to lie!

In all seriousness, this guy needs to be on a list, and Alice needs to have a talking to about her and her girls' safety online and in real life.
She's still asking for her cab fare home and jumping over the Paris metro turnstiles isn't she? Except the grift is bigger now.
First class flights for three to London will set him back £20,000. Alice doesn't do economy.
If he doesn't come to his senses before splashing out (no pun intended) more fool him.

Reactions: 27
She's still asking for her cab fare home and jumping over the Paris metro turnstiles isn't she? Except the grift is bigger now.
First class flights for three to London will set him back £20,000. Alice doesn't do economy.
If he doesn't come to his senses before splashing out (no pun intended) more fool him.
Hell mend him.
I see Alice really hates her own tweets said back to her she’s upsetting her own children. She has the emotionally maturity of a two year old.

I trust Bianca isn’t silly enough to fall for anything Hinge and Bracket might do. As long as they provide her and Yo with the evidence they have of Alice’s abuse towards the children then I’ll support it. But, I’m keeping my cynical eyes open.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Now come on. You know that if she tries to grab this free offer, he'll have a sudden downturn in finances. He can barely put a sentence together. Hard to believe he can keep a fat checkbook by being a super spy in charge of saving western civilization.

Though the thought of him picking Alice only up at Heathrow and seeing what she really looks like is amusing me.

• Haha
Nice to see Ioan looking so well on his Insta. He's not looking so gaunt anymore. It's brilliant he is embracing his language/where he is from. Love that glow up that people get when they cut toxic people from their lives 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Now come on. You know that if she tries to grab this free offer, he'll have a sudden downturn in finances. He can barely put a sentence together. Hard to believe he can keep a fat checkbook by being a super spy in charge of saving western civilization.

Though the thought of him picking Alice only up at Heathrow and seeing what she really looks like is amusing me.
She's never going to actually visit him though....we know that she thinks she deserves far better than these low status people.
She never visited her supposed best friends in de wuurld, the gruesome twosome with the rabbits.

Reactions: 13
Just re-reading the gruesome twosomes tweets. Still in the GFY camp with those two.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey everyone, Tone has a new job! His new name should be "Tone the Pimpbro".

Seriously, what's wrong with the Evans siblings?

🚨 🚨 🚨 WARNING! WARNING! ALERT! ALERT! 🚨 🚨 🚨

EDIT: This Tesco Value James Bond is really a nutjob. And a Zoom meeting involving the "UK security services"?

I don't think MI5 uses Zoom, just a hunch.

View attachment 1739610
Someone please tell me this is a wind up!!! The call title gets me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
13A2333B-4EB1-4469-9979-A47940C29419.jpeg

She can’t dumbass. She let the dog piss on it. And also, that’s theft.
I’d still rather buy that than anything Alice has owned. She failed as an actress, a “designer”, doing Cameos and being a wife & mother . Literally the easiest things in the world. You enabling bleep. This one thinks being abusive to your 12 YEAR OLD (not a teenager!) is okay. duck you, blue-tick chasing fuckwit.

• Heart
The delicious irony is that a big reason why B now has that blue tick is because Alice has gone on and on about her and thus made her famous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I've checked in before I head off to sleep and started that giggling when you can't stop giggling. Bargain Bin James Bond makes me laugh so much. Just when I thought we were going through an Alice slump, out pops some rando with his own bar in his house. I was giggling imagining Alice and the girls held hostage in this guys bar, him telling them he is MI5 protecting them. The guy had his own bar because no one will talk to him at a public bar. I can just see it Some weirdo loner, pulling himself a pint and talking to his Marilyn Monroe poster, telling himself that Britney missed out on such a good time. Consoling himself with Alice Evans.
The Alice supporters on twitter really are sad weirdos.

Oh Alice, you really are the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just re-reading the gruesome twosomes tweets. Still in the GFY camp with those two.
I can't remember what names they post under...

How can I ask someone to tell me, without asking someone to tell me?

;) 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
where is that? cant find it on twitter
if this is who I think it is, I'd be careful in his shoes. I hope they dont repeat the mistake of letting fans too close to them. Granted, Bianca doesnt look anything like Alice but even if so being close to fans always backfires.
They were also a lot more angrier at Ioan for his "betrayal" than they were at Alice for actually betraying them, if they can make up with Ioan they also can with Alice (in theory). I still think Alice dumping them felt too random
forgiving is fine but there it should stop imo and I hope after it backfired twice so far in his life he has realized this
Just to be clear the fans weren't the problem - nor was Ioan 'getting too close to them' either. The IOL fandom got nixed because mAlice went mental that his fans weren't her fans and IG was under her thumb in those days. The second fandom was a lot crappier. It was basically Lin and Deb's FB page with Alice being their buddy and source of info. Alice made sure there was no dissing of her clothes in this fandom. As for D and L being upset at IG escaping mAlice - they were desperate to be her friend so they were happy to join in with the abuse of IG and BW. It was always about having a blue check buddy to validate them. And then mAlice dumped them LOL

IG was always hands off when it comes to fans so you need not worry. I don't think he will be asking D and L to 'promo' AROS for them lol.

PS Bianca now has a blue check on Instagram. I hope she doesn't follow D and L. That will give them delusions of their own importance again.

Last edited:
where is that? cant find it on twitter

if this is who I think it is, I'd be careful in his shoes. I hope they dont repeat the mistake of letting fans too close to them. Granted, Bianca doesnt look anything like Alice but even if so being close to fans always backfires.

They were also a lot more angrier at Ioan for his "betrayal" than they were at Alice for actually betraying them, if they can make up with Ioan they also can with Alice (in theory). I still think Alice dumping them felt too random

forgiving is fine but there it should stop imo and I hope after it backfired twice so far in his life he has realized this
I honestly hope they’re keeping these two people at a distance. There is clearly an issue with both of them and the way they inserted themselves in the life and marriage of their idols is scary.

Now I've really lost it. I read this as Feminists stepped forward to reclaim their FORESKIN.

PS Hello to the new users I seeing popping up in my notifications. Glad you are here, enjoy the laughs.
Honestly this has baffled me, it's a beautiful example of "knowing your tit" and knowing you're tit" 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.