Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is still going to continue with the Go Fund Me - and is going to promote it on her Instagram. She has no shame whatsoever. Give money to charity if you are minded to help out in some way. Not to a grifter spending 500 dollars a week in a West Hollywood house. No wonder she and the brother are encouraging that weirdo on Twitter. They want to rinse someone now that IG has shut off the supply.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
imagine saying this to an abuser

and no the divorce is nothing like Betty, her behavior has similarities though
View attachment 1741016View attachment 1741013View attachment 1741014View attachment 1741017View attachment 1741018
Wow someone saying that she is holding it together, that's an interesting take.

She's never really spread the word about her gofundme, I'm not sure if that's finally something that embarrasses her. She was always hinting and hoping that someone else would set it up for her but when no-one bit she finally did it herself but never really promoted it, to me it seemed like she was hoping that the minions would plug it instead.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
So she is still going to continue with the Go Fund Me - and is going to promote it on her Instagram. She has no shame whatsoever. Give money to charity if you are minded to help out in some way. Not to a grifter spending 500 dollars a week in a West Hollywood house. No wonder she and the brother are encouraging that weirdo on Twitter. They want to rinse someone now that IG has shut off the supply.
I think they have probably gave him her bank details for a transfer already and that why they keep interacting with him

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I think they have probably gave him her bank details for a transfer already and that why they keep interacting with him
Jeez. I don’t know if you are UK and familiar with Melanie Sykes. She has a modicum of fame in UK and met some guy on Twitter. He was younger than her. It didn’t end well. She ended up getting arrested for assaulting him. But what was interesting was the guy had been approaching lots of celeb women on Twitter to see if any would bite. And Melanie did. Melanie is a good looking woman and savvy and you would think would have options, but she got reeled in by an operator who knew all the right things to say and ended up with an arrest and a soiled reputation.This dude is trying to reel AE in by trying to imply he has money and associates with celebrities. He has only recently starting posting on Twitter and has dragged up some photos of him with celebs to look like he has prospects. I am not sure whether they just deserve each other.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Jeez. I don’t know if you are UK and familiar with Melanie Sykes. She has a modicum of fame in UK and met some guy on Twitter. He was younger than her. It didn’t end well. She ended up getting arrested for assaulting him. But what was interesting was the guy had been approaching lots of celeb women on Twitter to see if any would bite. And Melanie did. Melanie is a good looking woman and savvy and you would think would have options, but she got reeled in by an operator who knew all the right things to say and ended up with an arrest and a soiled reputation.This dude is trying to reel AE in by trying to imply he has money and associates with celebrities. He has only recently starting posting on Twitter and has dragged up some photos of him with celebs to look like he has prospects. I am not sure whether they just deserve each other.
Oh yes I remember that whole business. I was shocked she fell for someone from social media. Alice would be desperate enough to fall for it in the hope of getting her arse carried again. I think she would date anyone really if they had money

• Sick
Reactions: 20
That’s Puppet Master: Hunting the Ultimate Conman. (documentary about a con artist posing as an MI6 operative - true story).

I saw it, it’s amazing the total BS that people take at face value. I felt bad for her parents but damn, how thick? Some people are just seriously gullible (they want to believe it’s true) and others like to exploit that
it was utterly bizarre what he did to all of them. Do you know he is now (the puppet master) on the run in France for running over a police man trying to escape questioning I think! He was still with that mother of those two kids, been breeding beagles or something and he’s upped and left her and the French animal welfare rook all the dogs away from their house. 🫤

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Did Melanie Sykes have young children at home? Because that's the part of all of this that really disturbs me.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The lengths this woman will go to to avoid getting any kind of job are staggering.

• Sick
  • Angry
A day later and she’s back to scrounging cash from strangers via the Go fund me.... 🙄

B391AF62-EB0C-4E62-ACD7-7C1A557B3AD5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I think it’s Alice who is punching with James Conned, Trouble 07. And yes, Alice, we know you think Ioan still cares about you, but newsflash … James, Bernard, the Disney Exec (snarf) and Benny could be tag-teaming you, and Ioan wouldn’t give a duck! Only in what concerns the safety of his daughters.

If she is serious about entertaining creeps like this, (even if just to garner support and attention, as she’s pretty desperate for that, without any real intent to meet them) it’s a huge concern. Ioan has to be pushing to ensure she gets regular alcohol/drug tests, and has a psych evaluation, for the protection of the girls. He’s already raised her drinking and SM usage in the RO docs, and identifies it as a major issue in their marriage breakdown. There’s enough video evidence the stupid bleep has herself provided to show she’s often inebriated.
Surely these issues will be raised in the custody hearing. He cannot leave her to continue with this behavior and bullshit whilst the girls are in situ with her.

The ‘He hates Ella’ tweet still saddens me. All the PA she’s guilty of, along with this reckless Twitter behavior, demonstrates more hate towards Ella than anything Ioan allegedly has or hasn’t done. That she hasn’t been roundly called out for that alone blows my mind!
Roll on custody hearing ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Wow someone saying that she is holding it together, that's an interesting take.

She's never really spread the word about her gofundme, I'm not sure if that's finally something that embarrasses her. She was always hinting and hoping that someone else would set it up for her but when no-one bit she finally did it herself but never really promoted it, to me it seemed like she was hoping that the minions would plug it instead.
I think the GFM was intended to embarrass IG when he was in Monaco. I believe the reason Alice isn't promoting it because IG has the potential to call her out by producing receipts for the maintenance he's provided/provides.

Reactions: 24
The ‘He hates Ella’ tweet still saddens me. All the PA she’s guilty of, along with this reckless Twitter behavior, demonstrates more hate towards Ella than anything Ioan allegedly has or hasn’t done. That she hasn’t been roundly called out for that alone blows my mind!
Roll on custody hearing ❤
Ella, with all her complexity, seems to have moments of standing up to her mom. In the end, this is a young girl who has been parentified and torn in so many directions. I can't imagine even the normal amount of rebellion seen at her age is taken kindly by Alice. She's been a documented target of Alice's verbal abuse and I doubt that was the only time she was told such horrible things. Remember, the babies can support Alice or they can duck off. Imagine being threatened in such a way, at such a young age. Ella seems like a strong and take no tit kind of person, but it's directed everywhere. She's going to have quite the story to share someday and you can see Alice already trying to manipulate and guide that narrative. This will likely backfire on her, like everything else.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
A day later and she’s back to scrounging cash from strangers via the Go fund me.... 🙄

View attachment 1741165
Just noticed she said $500 is for kids food and clothes and haircuts and field trips.
So this doesn't include all the eggs she shovels in her massive fishgob and her expensive suncream.
This is the cost of a few packed lunches and some Cheerios.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Alice, you stuck plastic doll heads and sparkles over those designer clothes. No wonder you got tit money for them.
Nothing loses value quite as quickly as an item that has been Alicified. AE Designs is quite the oxymoron

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Man what a day. The triplets twins are speaking to I and B, that has to be Alices worst nightmare. And Bianca gets a blue tick. 😂. The world is righting itself
Their Damascene conversion always rang hollow to me… I hope I& B keep them at arm’s length, or Wagatha Christie them 😈

Reactions: 10
Lovely as Bianca is, I think we all know why Yo was drawn back to Australia so often. It's about as far away from mAlice as is geographically possible 😬

As for mAlice's "three boxes of designer clothes" that she was saving for her kids... We've all seen her sartorial choices and I think that her daughters have suffered enough. Thank goodness she did flog her old cast-offs designer items to the highest bidder!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
mAlice is trying to humiliate Ioan with her GFM. Instead, she is embarrassing herself. No class. No pride. No sense. No sense of right or wrong. Psychopath.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did Melanie Sykes have young children at home? Because that's the part of all of this that really disturbs me.
Yes, two boys. At that time they would have been about 9 and 11. And she made a complete tit of herself on Twitter, being quite crude about him. People were saying she had lost her mind. And then she married him. He wasn’t a looker, he wasn’t rich - he tried it on with quite a few people, and Mel fell for it. He claimed she was physically abusive and she was arrested. She claims the police told her to admit guilt to get out of the cell and the arrest has been wiped from her record. She is an adult, as is Alice, but when there are young kids in the picture, great care needs to be given against opportunists. Social media is not a good way to find a relationship. At the moment my sympathy is with James Bond. He is potentially more of a victim than the ringer Alice.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.