Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cognitive dissonance of the cockbro is batshit. What proof do you have that what he said is true? Uhmmm your sister posted the video this morning you bleeping clown shoes wearing fuckhead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
❤ Short answer is we are getting help from experts and I have a script to balance meeting her deep needs and also to emphasise that love does not mean accepting violence. Thanks xx
I'm so glad and thankful to hear that. If you ever need any support, there's another thread - https://tattle.life/threads/tattle-turds-3.27005/page-32#post-10508256 - will do anything I can to help. Even if it's just listening. You're not alone; we have a tremendous community of wonderful people here. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I‘m still travelling so won‘t be able to fully catch up before Friday or Saturday.

AND YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY TWO FULL THREADS AHEAD? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALICE YOU??? 😳😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
LOL the squirrel is pissed as a fart!

Going through bins is something mAlice would do. I hope IG and BW can keep their address safe.
No she won't mAlice lives through SM, going out into the real world in daylight?

Reactions: 10
What’s the deal with Alice constantly calling people by their full names? Is it just me that finds it unnatural and weird?
I mean I’m aware this is the least alarming thing she does but only just occurred to me now
Yey it’s a defo file under C for curve ball or bleep ball take ya pick 😂
I read a book once and it centred around a pub .. and the author always put its name in italics ?! Nothing else in the book .. it drove me insane lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"I have given up everything for these kids and will continue to do so"

Yeah? Pity you didn't give up drinking and trolling on social media Alice! Ya stupid twit!

"He also desperately needs a job which don't be in Los Angeles!"

Careful Alice! He could steal your job! I'm sure he might do well on Cameo, drunkenly telling people he misses toast!

"I'm truly sickened. Devastated."

So is everyone else, Alice. But not for the same reason as you are!
Ooh I'm sure Ioan could make a few pennies on Cameo, great idea! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
‘No one has ever been left as alone as I have’

Well you might have this one thing right Alice, because you are truly going to be left alone eventually. You have no friends, your family have disowned you, your husband left, your daughters will realise they hate you each passing year and a tit load of strangers from around the world spend their time discussing how repugnant you are online. Even your dog hates you.

You are going to be a lonely, bitter, bloated old drunk, and you have no one to blame but yourself.

You COLOSSAL CUNTNUGGET.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
@Bridgeofsighs audio of the video Alice posted earlier (with Ella being muted, some ends or starts especially from Ioan are missing too, because Ella too loudly interrupted him there)
Granted I can't hear the girl but here Ioan is clealry about as much abusive as he was in that MFW message and when demanding the girls learn to say Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yey it’s a defo file under C for curve ball or bleep ball take ya pick 😂
I read a book once and it centred around a pub .. and the author always put its name in italics ?! Nothing else in the book .. it drove me insane lol
I’ll choose Cuntball. You’re surprised aren’t you??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
EDIT: I forgot that Alice was drunk and berating Ella on her birthday. I had two awful birthdays (seven years old - my mum smacked me because I wouldn't stand still as she combed my hair as I was too excited to open my presents; 13 years old - my mum 'forgot' it was my birthday and didn't get me any presents (I spent the whole day in my bedroom crying)). These memories hurt even more because they were birthdays, and because they were birthdays, were easier to remember. Poor, poor Ella.
Narcissists HATE when other people have something to celebrate (birthdays, graduation, wedding, success) because they cannot stand to have the attention on someone else. So they often create drama to get the attention back on them. It’s absolutely predictable the stinking witch would kick off like this on Elsie’s special day.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Tone should open a new mobile phone shop. DiallingTone, it’s all he’ll hear once Alice is divorced.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
‘No one has ever been left as alone as I have’

Well you might have this one thing right Alice, because you are truly going to be left alone eventually. You have no friends, your family have disowned you, your husband left, your daughters will realise they hate you each passing year and a tit load of strangers from around the world spend their time discussing how repugnant you are online. Even your dog hates you.

You are going to be a lonely, bitter, bloated old drunk, and you have no one to blame but yourself.

You COLOSSAL CUNTNUGGET.
I quoted that to my lovely mother earlier, and she said: 'who on earth is this nonentity? I've never heard of her. Why do the media make such repugnant lowlives famous?'
My mother is an actual Lady, you see, nAlice. You wouldn't understand what that entails...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread title nomination:

Stick a fork in her, Alice is well, and truly, done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The thought of the honey monster flashing her arse at her own kids. 🤯

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ended up racing through the last few pages of #115, probably missed a few posts but still got #116 & #117 to catch up on another time. That'll teach me to try & catch up on RL stuff. :rolleyes: I did enjoy my fellow turds master class in cuntisms! 👏🤣👏

I'm gonna take a break for a bit - see you lovely turds later or tomorrow! :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I have just read the 71 page custody docs again. Last night I read fast and in horror, and with my mouth agape. I managed to close my mouth this time. The guy is a saint.

Ella worries me. She is very driven by money and things, probably because she is mirroring her mothers behaviour towards Ioan. Alice thinks of Ioan as a cashpoint and Ella does too. Alice has paid her to be on her side, telling her that her father is abusive for not paying for stuff. I think Alice has also got her expensive concert tickets. Ella hacked his Amazon account and bought 400 dollars worth of stuff. She wants expensive concert tickets. Ella threatens to call children services if he doesn’t pay for her private school. But most alarming of all, when she refused to continue with an early therapist, at the end she said to her dad that he owed her 500 dollars for making her see the therapist. Odd behaviour and one that will take a heck of a job to put right. This is all Alice’s fault. She wants the kids to be exactly like her. Like a monumental fuckup.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.