Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it amusing that all tabloids focus on the saggy vagina eyes comment. I mean, okay, it's a great one (Alice has taught it us so much), but please
As I’ve mentioned before, it really sickens me. They’re continuing and amplifying the abuse. It’s humiliating for Ioan and in highlighting that rather than the physical abuse and abuse of the girls they’re likely leaving casual readers either chuckling at it or thinking he deserves a bit of verbal abuse after cheating, good for her. It’s really further degrading Ioan imo.

remember when someone called Pete Davidson ‘butthole eyes’ because the skin around his eyes is slightly darker due to a health condition? That’s followed him ever since. It’s the first thing I think about when I see his name and I hate it and wish it wasn’t because it’s so cruel. Tabloids really shouldn’t be perpetrating Alice’s abuse for clicks and sensationalism, especially considering there’s so much else to go on :(

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I was thinking today about Alice’s story of what happened before Yo left for Aus…they had sex and then while lying in a living embrace he said ‘I don’t want to leave my beautiful wife, I don’t want to leave my beautiful family….in light of yesterday’s documents this is so chilling to me, it’s 100% lies and she’s pedalled it all over international news! Really she was striking him, verbally abusing him in front of the children and passing out drunk. What kind of person can lie like that, over and over again? She’s really scary and I’m an adult. How terrified of her those poor girls must be 😞

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Heads up ladies. If you find yourself calling your husband a ‘pussy’ on social media because he won’t obey your demands, your marriage is well and truly over. Or at least it should be because nobody should be trapped in such a grotesque excuse of a relationship.

If the poor man has to shag you and send you sweet notes in the hope it will curb your drunken rages at your kids while he’s away, you’re a serious fekkin nut job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
@Bridgeofsighs audio of the video Alice posted earlier (with Ella being muted, some ends or starts especially from Ioan are missing too, because Ella too loudly interrupted him there)
Alice is such a horrible actor, you can tell she’s playing a part even on cropped audio 🙄.

(Also she doesn’t sound Welsh at all, she just sounds like Brizzle)

Reactions: 23
More Playlist suggestions

Devil Woman - Cliff Richard
The Final Countdown - Europe
Fat bottomed Girls - Queen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is there a song called “bleep”? Asking for a friend…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Woody Mosten was their collaborative attorney.
Woody won the 1999 Peacemaker of the Year award from the SoCal mediation association. He is a legend in collaborative family law, mediation. So, if Woody can't get a divorce mediated, Alice must be involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Woody won the 1999 Peacemaker of the Year award from the SoCal mediation association. He is a legend in collaborative family law, mediation. So, if Woody can't get a divorce mediated, Alice must be involved.
Is Henry Kissinger still alive?

Reactions: 4
I was thinking today about Alice’s story of what happened before Yo left for Aus…they had sex and then while lying in a living embrace he said ‘I don’t want to leave my beautiful wife, I don’t want to leave my beautiful family….in light of yesterday’s documents this is so chilling to me, it’s 100% lies and she’s pedalled it all over international news! Really she was striking him, verbally abusing him in front of the children and passing out drunk. What kind of person can lie like that, over and over again? She’s really scary and I’m an adult. How terrified of her those poor girls must be 😞
Playlist suggestion … The Great Pretender … Freddie Mercury.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I need a wee break - I genuinely thought 'mut' (not mutt) was a crude reference to B's vagina (we all know how mAlice the Abuser is fixated with genitals and sex). 😳🤦‍♀️

I'll leave the room and watch a DVD with hubby for a couple of hours, see if that helps. 😊
Ah well that I wouldn't put that past them to be fair!
Enjoy your dvd 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her ‘followers or loyal supporters’ call them what you will .. have fckin crackin senses of humour tbf
Her what ? who ? Keep it up loyal fans your insider knowledge is priceless 🤣😂🤣😂🍸🚬🍸🚬
48D4C5FD-456A-4461-86E5-B09D0896F59C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Alice is such a horrible actor, you can tell she’s playing a part even on cropped audio 🙄.

(Also she doesn’t sound Welsh at all, she just sounds like Brizzle)
Why is her accent and voice so grating on the ears. It sounds rough and uncultured. She sounds like she trying to imitate a posh accent but its not working.

Reactions: 20
@Bridgeofsighs audio of the video Alice posted earlier (with Ella being muted, some ends or starts especially from Ioan are missing too, because Ella too loudly interrupted him there)
Oh, so it was Alice who said Ioan sounded like a creep, not Ella? Unless I misunderstood or misread.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.