Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've read the court documents now, and I found them completely repulsive and disturbing. I really struggled to read yesterday as, although we all suspected it, seeing all the evidence in black and white really shook me.

The more I think about it, the more I think Ioan asked for 50/50 custody for the children's safety. I think if he'd asked for 100% custody, it could have been catastrophic.
Where can I see those court documents?

Reactions: 3
I have been lurking for weeks, reading day and night and still only on thread 23šŸ˜© but after reading the transcript today it just confirms all along what a down right, vile, lowlife, drunk and abusive bully she is. I feel so so sorry for her girls and I hope this does not scar them for life. Iā€™m heading back to thread 23, please pray for me! Hopefully wonā€™t take me the rest of 2022 to catch up
Hello and welcome šŸ‘‹

I'm not gonna lie it may well take the rest of the year to catch up .... Good luck my friend, good luck šŸ‘šŸ»

Where can I see those court documents?
In the pink wiki button at the top of the page, there are links for several things, including those. Be warned they do not make for easy reading šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
19 minutes agoā€¦. I just donā€™t understand how NONE of her Stans questions this!! You said he doesnā€™t want them, now he does. Okay??? Let him see them!! She is absolutely saying NO!! I donā€™t want them around Bianca!! How can her stans NOT understand that SHE is keeping her kids from their dad and she is lying about it!!!?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Is she getting counselling, SCW? I know that you adore her - that much is patently obvious - but she must NOT do you harm. You don't deserve it and shouldn't have to bear the burden of it. xx
ā¤ Short answer is we are getting help from experts and I have a script to balance meeting her deep needs and also to emphasise that love does not mean accepting violence. Thanks xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love that old shared message from a page or two ago where she is bitching at him for not knowing how to behave in social situations.

Says a woman who moons her ex and daughters. And who has "her TMZ video". And who sexualizes everything, her own children included. And who is insanely vulgar in all her exchanges. Who thinks saying Thank you is abuse. Etc.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
They don't have to call you Alice, there is a RESTRAINING ORDER against you and you've already proven you won't cooperate so yes, he's going to go straight to court to file for custody.

Also SimpleTone is awake on Twitter and there seems to be at least a few people calling Alice out under his tweets.

19 minutes agoā€¦. I just donā€™t understand how NONE of her Stans questions this!! You said he doesnā€™t want them, now he does. Okay??? Let him see them!! She is absolutely saying NO!! I donā€™t want them around Bianca!! How can her stans NOT understand that SHE is keeping her kids from their dad and she is lying about it!!!?
Because they donā€™t want to know the truth. They prefer her attention instead and just stick their fingers in their ears much as she does. You know the old saying about flies being attracted to šŸ’©.

Reactions: 14
you cut a bit off that one
pnLpy5j.png

it's certainly amusing that she isnt even bothering anymore to make it even make a bit sense, she knows exactly that her fans have no brains

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Iā€™ve been lurking and cannot believe how evil Alice is and how desperately sad it is for Ioan and the girls. The transcript of her 11 year old with far too much adult wisdom pleading with her ā€˜motherā€™ to be a mother whilst Alice tells her to duck off and plays the victim yet again makes my heart ache and feel panicky for those poor girls.

One day Alice (when she considers herself winning like the 3 year old she is) itā€™s gloating: ā€œduck Ioan, itā€™s girls only (apart from demanding his money) and we are having the time of our lives/happier than everā€, the next itā€™s ā€œheā€™s abandoned us, I have no money to feed my babies (except paying the Hollywood mortgage, full time nanny, private school fees, Panda Express etc) and we just want him to see the babies againā€. Heā€™s tried many times to see his children the past year, he just doesnā€™t want to see you again so you can play your psychotic mind games and blackmail. She is a black hole of a person with no heart who needs serious long term mental help. I hope the girls somehow make it through and see their daddy who IS trying to see them for anyone who has open eyes and the ability to read legal documents documents. Endlessly talking about ā€œevidenceā€ of Ioanā€™s ā€œabuseā€ whilst showing nothing but her abusing him, dodging court multiple times and showing a note on flowers is not evidence, Alice. Thank you all for providing such comprehensive evidence on here so people can see the truth behind Aliceā€™s deception.

Phone is playing up but hereā€™s my title suggestion: Double, double toil and trouble; Aliceā€™s lies turn to rubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Bianca who doesnā€™t abuse children? Unlike Alice?
Yeah duck off you dumpster dwelling dumbass duck.

• Heart
They don't have to call you Alice, there is a RESTRAINING ORDER against you and you've already proven you won't cooperate so yes, he's going to go straight to court to file for custody.

Also SimpleTone is awake on Twitter and there seems to be at least a few people calling Alice out under his tweets.
Alice trying to make out that Bianca is going to kick off about things. When has she EVER done that?? Again, like everything else, Alice can't prove anything.

As for SimpleTone, he's probably on very thin ice with Ioan's lawyer regarding what he's been saying.

Reactions: 25
Please add ā€œif I only had a brainā€ to the playlist.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Keep mulling over the horrible saggy comment.
Vaginas donā€™t sag. They canā€™t, unless she means a prolapse, which is a pretty serious thing to happen.

Sheā€™s a woman with two daughters who considers herself intelligent and she doesnā€™t even know her own anatomy and where a vagina is and what it is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Her fans are not exactly the sharpest bunch. YoBee didn't even bother calling Alice? Oh the shock and horror of not wanting to talk to the person you have a restraining order against. Oh stupid, stupid Miss Evans :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
you cut a bit off that one
View attachment 1414809
it's certainly amusing that she isnt even bothering anymore to make it even make a bit sense, she knows exactly that her fans have no brains
Why would they call her, anyways?

Even if I follow her logic, calling her would be the last thing to do. "Miss Evans can Bianca have the girls 50-50 when Ioan is away?" "No!" "Alright, we'll go through court then." See, same result, but they saved them 850 dollars by cutting the middle section.

Vaginas donā€™t sag. They canā€™t, unless she means a prolapse, which is a pretty serious thing to happen.

Sheā€™s a woman with two daughters who considers herself intelligent and she doesnā€™t even know her own anatomy and where a vagina is and what it is.
I guess she means vulva. People calling vulva vagina in quite common, to the point they're colloquially synonims.

Reactions: 11

She's clearly not paid proper attention. They are called kitty lips šŸ’‹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Gonna have a bit of a break from all this stuff for a few hours, need to switch off a bit. Gonna watch Raiders of the Lost Ark and basically switch off for a few hours ā¤ Speak soon and Love to you all ā¤šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æ
Frikking great choice darling! This is all so insane. But you switch off, and enjoy some vintage Ford at his darned cutest šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.