Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she would move countries in the middle of the pandemic.
Any Australians know if anyone was allowed to leave Australia in June 2021? They lifted restrictions in the UK that month (and then brought them in again in September).

Reactions: 4
I have been thinking about this all day unfortunately. Not in an over invested way but really looking at myself as a parent. I am not perfect and I have done and said things I regret. I know I over compensate for these things some times - words said out of tiredness and frustration to my kids, I will apologise. I always try to be there even when I don’t want to, giving endless lifts when I don’t have time and listening to annoying diatribes about their mates and giving advice they won’t listen to.

Some years ago I had to make a decision about one of my children whether to support a decision they wanted to make, which I knew would cause upset to someone else (their dad). We talked and talked and once I was satisfied my child understood the implications (consequences I suppose) of their decision (to stop seeing their father) I said I would support them then we set about how to broach it. I told my child that although I understood how they felt, their father was going to be upset and there was no reason to be unkind about the situation and they needed to deal with it with empathy. It was not a nice conversation to have and I tried to stay neutral but supportive of both. Thankfully they now have an ok relationship - it’s not amazing, or close, but it’s not totally ruined.

I feel proud of that. I do wish Alice knew how that felt, to feel proud of handling something with dignity and respect. To know you did the right thing being kind to everyone involved. To do things you don’t want to do, and putting yourself aside to do it. It’s a nice feeling. I think she is addicted to bad feelings. Not just the drama of it, because that’s tiring, but to negativity and these strong emotions. She never really feels anything neutral or on the fence and she’s so proud of this. She thinks it’s her strength. She believes she is a strong, ballsy kind of gal who takes life by the horns. This is why she cannot back down she cannot show weakness. To her this is the ultimate worst thing, to be weak. She claims vulnerability but she has a literal fortress of anger around her at all times. The kids can’t even really get through it. She doesn’t even fear being alone as much As she fears… losing a battle. Saying she fears being alone is just a manipulation tactic she uses on people to get them to do what she wants. She has those kids on a knife edge, feeling responsible for her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I wonder if Ioan has actually been paying Gloria all along? Maybe that’s where the child support she claims doesn’t give gives. Providing his girls with an actual safety net. Maybe Alice made up the whole “firing Gloria” out of nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Keep mulling over the horrible saggy comment.
Vaginas don’t sag. They can’t, unless she means a prolapse, which is a pretty serious thing to happen.

She’s a woman with two daughters who considers herself intelligent and she doesn’t even know her own anatomy and where a vagina is and what it is.
That comment really burned me up as well as sickened me. What a horrible and cruel thing to say to your soulmate, best friend, and husband of 20 years! Now I’m positive she never cared about him. She should have loved his eyes, with the smile lines, and crinkles and whatever goes along with getting older. I see nothing but character and two lovely brown eyes for cripes sake. Well, now he has someone who loves them and everything else about him. I’m so very happy he has Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It sounds like Alice was about to call him a creep - he was saying to E about having a nice shower (and calm down).
It's coming. She hasn't pressed the nuclear button yet but she will. She's hinted it enough.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
19 minutes ago…. I just don’t understand how NONE of her Stans questions this!! You said he doesn’t want them, now he does. Okay??? Let him see them!! She is absolutely saying NO!! I don’t want them around Bianca!! How can her stans NOT understand that SHE is keeping her kids from their dad and she is lying about it!!!?
Sickening, devastating... Bloody frightening 😞

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Alice's obsession with telling him he's a tit actor and he needs to change jobs speaks volumes about her. What a bleeping psychopath!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Yes you are totally right! And she does it so often. If I was a friend or aquaintence of the family then I wouldn’t be too happy with her dishing out my full name on social media!
It's Alice trying to sound legitimate. There probably is no 'Carrie Edwards' but it's that childish lie thing of saying a full name instead of just the first to make it look like she's not lying and there really is someone and she's got their full name.

"So who is this therapist, Alice?"

"Her name's Carrie"

"Carrie who?"

"EDWARDS! CARRIE EDWARDS YA FUCKO!"

Reactions: 9
Alice claims that Ioan is the abuser.... But he's the one that's been on a red carpet having failed to hide a black eye given to him by her "in accident". With a golf club.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
@Bridgeofsighs audio of the video Alice posted earlier (with Ella being muted, some ends or starts especially from Ioan are missing too, because Ella too loudly interrupted him there)
Thanks. It smacks of a set up. Like mAlice said "If daddy says you can't do something just call me and then you can do whatever you want." Narcs don't co-parent, they counter parent.

Also kids at 12 yo would understand they get the reward (fizzy drink) after they do something like homework. But this kid has been primed to go off and mAlice is there waiting with her 2 phones to record it. She wasn't asleep - she was waiting for the call.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
It sounds like Alice was about to call him a creep - he was saying to E about having a nice shower (and calm down).
It's coming. She hasn't pressed the nuclear button yet but she will. She's hinted it enough.
Yeah Alice telling Ella "Tell me if daddy is creepy or weird with you" in front of Ioan tells me where her mind goes to every time she's in a corner. She's absolutely worked on Ella, the poor girl! She probably made her log into Ioan's Amazon account and spend $400!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Alice's obsession with telling him he's a tit actor and he needs to change jobs speaks volumes about her. What a bleeping psychopath!
And change your name Ioan, change your name!

She comes across as Judi Dench, giving him the benefit of her many years and success in the business. His CV is much longer and illustrious than hers, she is known as Mrs Gruffudd. Nobody knows much about her professional career. He must be a fantastic actor. Keeping a straight face whilst she is lambasting him for his lack of success. Pot calling kettle witch.

Reactions: 21
Any Australians know if anyone was allowed to leave Australia in June 2021? They lifted restrictions in the UK that month (and then brought them in again in September).
Back then you were allowed to only leave the country with exemptions (like work) and she would have been also allowed to return (with hotel quarantine).

But it's crazy unlikely: She posted throughout the first half of 2021 pictures from Brisbane, with her mom, her house, the dog, etc. The mom also got married in may.

If Alice actually has any indication that she had a flat nearby (I doubt, she told Deb & Lin that Bianca has been living in LA since 2018 LOL), then it was probably planned and Covid prevented it. The funny thing is though that it would prove that Ioan always had plans to carefully introduce them to her, it would be a good thing, not a bad thing.
yep, that's what I thought too when I listened to it. And I agree fully: it will come. Ioan has claimed a couple of things (comparably little) without proof in his filing. Alice will think she can do the same and just make up something and back this up with children as "witnesses"

Reactions: 19
What else can she have now? If she has proof she needs to share it pronto. We’re waiting …

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.