Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine if Bianca saw this she’d wonder, like the rest of us, who the hell it is……..
I think based on Alice's filtered photos, Bianca wouldn't be able to pick her out of a police line up. Until she opened her massive gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1416576View attachment 1416577
The day the court documents dropped Ioan presents this ^ as evidence. At 3.30pm LA time Alice Abuser posts an incoherent clearly drunk and or high video to her Instagram about some ridiculous filter.
CockSockBro gets tagged by someone on Twitter about the court docs and calls her, she still doesn’t know what’s dropped. She then posts a screenshot of a DM article paraphrasing and pro-Alice Abuser.
Next day she gets served.
Reality sure hits you hard eh?
He’s also never once mentioned any of her myriad of illness’ and she has never counter it once that he hasn’t mentioned it ..?!
you don’t think she could have made it up 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s also never once mentioned any of her myriad of illness’ and she has never counter it once that he hasn’t mentioned it ..?!
you don’t think she could have made it up 🤔
Blocked immediately fucko 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she was told on the Friday by his lawyer that he was filing for custody hence her post about Gloria running into them on her street (later changed to the end of her street - so probably on Melrose). She had to come up with some excuse as to why he was filing for custody because Alice has been lying and saying he doesn't want to see them, and clearly the two are inconsistent.
Hence the Bianca was put out so I was expecting a call from the lawyers. She's got to find an explanation to continue her lie. Because otherwise she's clearly lying. So she spins it - even though the explanation still doesn't make sense and is clearly another lie.
This filing would have taken weeks to prepare. It's been in the offing since talks broke down just before the PRO hearing was continued.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Never in the near 16 years as a parent have I or my partner spoken to our kids like that.
Neither have we, and wouldn’t . Yes, they were told off if they were naughty, but they always knew that they were both very much loved, and so precious. I never went to bed without kissing my
parents goodnight, even staying with them as an adult and a mother myself. I knew I was loved and I wanted my children to have that same sense of security. My eldest and his ex split when their son was little, but they handled things so well putting their son front and centre of everything. He knows they both love him, both sides of his family get on well. I think my ex daughter in law is an excellent mother, and I’ve told her she is, and my son is a brilliant Dad. There was hurt on both sides when their relationship crumbled, but they have put that to one side for the sake of their son. When he’s been in hospital, he has both his Mummy and his Daddy with him. I wish the Abuser had been able to do just a little of this for the sake of her daughters, but she just doesn’t love them, and that makes me so sad for them both 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The tables are turning, MS Evans, oh how they are a-turnin'.

To everything (turn, turn, turn)
There is a season (turn, turn, turn)
And a time to every purpose, under heaven

A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap
A time to kill, a time to heal
A time to laugh, a time to weep

Sorry Turds. Loving on-the-nose lyrics I hear as nights progress.
I love The Tyrds !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Waiting for my flight home and browsing the bookstore at O‘Hare. 😁

View attachment 1416636
I believe Ro Khanna did put a disclaimer in the front ..
Non of my techniques or advice work if you’re called Alice Evans 😂🤣

I think based on Alice's filtered photos, Bianca wouldn't be able to pick her out of a police line up. Until she opened her massive gob.
And oddly I don’t think that scenario is too far away from happening 📸👮‍♂️🚔🚨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she was told on the Friday by his lawyer that he was filing for custody hence her post about Gloria running into them on her street (later changed to the end of her street - so probably on Melrose). She had to come up with some excuse as to why he was filing for custody because Alice has been lying and saying he doesn't want to see them, and clearly the two are inconsistent.
Hence the Bianca was put out so I was expecting a call from the lawyers. She's got to find an explanation to continue her lie. Because otherwise she's clearly lying. So she spins it - even though the explanation still doesn't make sense and is clearly another lie.
This filing would have taken weeks to prepare. It's been in the offing since talks broke down just before the PRO hearing was continued.
it would have made more sense to claim that Ioan files for custody for image reasons after Alice told te "truth"(TM) about it, but no: our Alice has to get the blame somehow on the bogan even if it makes NO SENSE AT ALL

Reactions: 17
Neither have we, and wouldn’t . Yes, they were told off if they were naughty, but they always knew that they were both very much loved, and so precious. I never went to bed without kissing my
parents goodnight, even staying with them as an adult and a mother myself. I knew I was loved and I wanted my children to have that same sense of security. My eldest and his ex split when their son was little, but they handled things so well putting their son front and centre of everything. He knows they both love him, both sides of his family get on well. I think my ex daughter in law is an excellent mother, and I’ve told her she is, and my son is a brilliant Dad. There was hurt on both sides when their relationship crumbled, but they have put that to one side for the sake of their son. When he’s been in hospital, he has both his Mummy and his Daddy with him. I wish the Abuser had been able to do just a little of this for the sake of her daughters, but she just doesn’t love them, and that makes me so sad for them both 🥺
My mum was haunted by the Aberfan disaster and I was always told ‘I love you’ before I went to school … sometimes during the teenage years the teeth were gritted and it sounded a bit … strained … but it was forced out nonetheless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So this won the thread title. it's a good one too!!

Title suggestion by Bessie wife of Nessie

Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.