Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Alice. Your children are going to be living with their dad half the time. It’s not up to you if Bianca is there, however I believe she will allow them to rebuild their relationship respectively.
While Alice weeps in to her manky pillows next to her shopping trolley.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have been lurking for weeks, reading day and night and still only on thread 23😩 but after reading the transcript today it just confirms all along what a down right, vile, lowlife, drunk and abusive bully she is. I feel so so sorry for her girls and I hope this does not scar them for life. I’m heading back to thread 23, please pray for me! Hopefully won’t take me the rest of 2022 to catch up
Only on thread 23? LOL You definitely have some reading to do to catch up. You definitely need our prayers! :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
you cut a bit off that one
View attachment 1414809
it's certainly amusing that she isnt even bothering anymore to make it even make a bit sense, she knows exactly that her fans have no brains
"I have given up everything for these kids and will continue to do so"

Yeah? Pity you didn't give up drinking and trolling on social media Alice! Ya stupid twit!

"He also desperately needs a job which don't be in Los Angeles!"

Careful Alice! He could steal your job! I'm sure he might do well on Cameo, drunkenly telling people he misses toast!

"I'm truly sickened. Devastated."

So is everyone else, Alice. But not for the same reason as you are!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't reckon Ioan courted Bianca because of her age. I think it was more her attitude to fitness, health, lifestyle and physical maintenance, a spiritual self (remember, nAlice is a firm atheist and mocks others' religious beliefs, which I cannot imagine sitting well with a chapel boy) and a positive outlook.
Bianca has also come out of an abusive marriage, albeit with no children, so I reckon that they probably started talking and bonding over their experiences as friends, and it went from there

• Heart
Reactions: 26
BIB Yes. Exactly. The kids need to be protected from her.

Just seen her Insta. The FMs are out licking her arse as usual but some people are putting excepts from the court docs on there. Watch that whole thread disappear in 3..2..1..

AE: I didn’t know my kids were going to his flat and she [BW] was in a flat in the same building!

So it looks like BW had her own place initially in LA but same building. So did BW move to LA before the trip to France to be with him and for her career? If they started the relationship in June then that's probably when BW moved to LA, ie, before France. We just didn't know about it then.
I doubt she would move countries in the middle of the pandemic. These are Malice’s usual lies.

Reactions: 11
I have even more respect for Blanca knowing what she has been supporting Ioan through. He likely has an awful lot of trauma to unpack from the years of abuse and more recently being separated from his children. It can’t be easy falling in love with a partner who is traumatised and healing. I’m sure she’s exactly who he needed and she must be a very compassionate, patient person. She’d make an incredible stepmother to the girls if she ever has chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Am I missing something? What exactly has she “given up”. She’s had a full time nanny/ housekeeper since the girls were babies, meals delivered and lolls around in bed arguing with people or shouting/cackling maniacally at her children while Gloria parents. She had infrequent bit parts as an actress many years ago now. She could have got easily got a job, out of bed, dealt with her own children and been the single parent she claims to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
@Bridgeofsighs audio of the video Alice posted earlier (with Ella being muted, some ends or starts especially from Ioan are missing too, because Ella too loudly interrupted him there)

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I love that old shared message from a page or two ago where she is bitching at him for not knowing how to behave in social situations.

Says a woman who moons her ex and daughters. And who has "her TMZ video". And who sexualizes everything, her own children included. And who is insanely vulgar in all her exchanges. Who thinks saying Thank you is abuse. Etc.
I bet they stopped getting invited to places because she didn't know how to behave, especially when drunk. Just look at her drunken remarks about Simon Cowell to paparazzi in that video.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Still processing all of the information we learned yesterday and still worrying about the girls. It never occurred to me that Alice was treating them so disgustingly and my heart aches for them now. Alice doesn't deserve anything at this point...and I hope she ends up with absolutely nothing! Those little girls have had their hearts ripped out by Alice's narc demands that "she wins" and they must only love her and only her. Alice's cruelty has no limit and I cannot believe the bleeping idiots that are still up her ass! bleep!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
S
I have even more respect for Blanca knowing what she has been supporting Ioan through. He likely has an awful lot of trauma to unpack from the years of abuse and more recently being separated from his children. It can’t be easy falling in love with a partner who is traumatised and healing. I’m sure she’s exactly who he needed and she must be a very compassionate, patient person. She’d make an incredible stepmother to the girls if she ever has chance.
See screenshot, I truly believe she would be an amazing influence on them 💗

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
what it has in truth It's losing in snap. Here's my go at a re-tread. The credit should be to @Autisteuse

Alice Evans is a domestic abuser - what a loser, when will her nonsense not amuse her
I don't think we need the rhyme. Alice's DV, narcissism and pathological violence are plain for all to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What’s the deal with Alice constantly calling people by their full names? Is it just me that finds it unnatural and weird?
I mean I’m aware this is the least alarming thing she does but only just occurred to me now
It's Alice trying to sound legitimate. There probably is no 'Carrie Edwards' but it's that childish lie thing of saying a full name instead of just the first to make it look like she's not lying and there really is someone and she's got their full name.

"So who is this therapist, Alice?"

"Her name's Carrie"

"Carrie who?"

"EDWARDS! CARRIE EDWARDS YA FUCKO!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.