Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Old Soak

VIP Member
I just got a screen record of all the comments. She’s losing many of her most loyal commenters. Bad move Drunky.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

M33L4

VIP Member
Somebody being giddy over how many years Bianca might have left is a new low for the FMs. Even if it's 20-30 years (and I hope it's much more), that's enough time for these two to live nicely together, have kids if they so wish, hell, even grankids. And then Ioan will be between 70 and 80. Alice won't be getting him back then either, so the FMs can stop crossing the days off the calender. Sick fucks.
I bet he’d rather a limited time with Bianca than another second of Alice. I cannot believe these people think like that never mind tweet it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

welp

VIP Member
another lie btw: she mentioned how "back then" they would have to pay 2k for her to ask a question, because the lawyers told him to not talk to her as a strategy to make her crazy

Eh, what?

He was visiting the house till at least february (proven by paparazzi shots)

She was calling him till march/april (according to the TRO)

She was able to freely message him till july (proven by the TRO)

And we saw on those messages how her way to talk to him looked like. That is no evil lawyer strategy, it was an absolute necessity because there is no reason with her.

Btw plenty of couples that dont want to talk to each other have mutual friends that help settle things/relay messages, obviously that is now no longer possible due to the TRO but before this that would have been possible and we know that Alice didnt want that (Ioan seemed to try to get Gloria into this role for the kids). I also reckon her friends didnt want that because of what kind of messages she would've wanted to relay.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Howdy

VIP Member
We all have to be careful because we know Alice lives and breathes Tattle. She wants to hurt Bianca, that much it clear. Yes, rookie mistake. Please post the date and caption in the future. Bianca is included in the TRO for her protection and she needs to stay safe. 🙏🏻
On the pic I saw on here posted by ICE it clearly shows the date and caption.

@Ice Cream Enthusiast , hope you're ok.

• Heart

Ice Cream Enthusiast

I
It had nothing to do with Alice. She's addressing Bianca directly on her Instagram and doing it to incite people. She's projecting her own bullying behavior onto her. And it's working. See the comments. 😡

Such a massive TRO breach. And what a fucking shitty thing to do.
I feel bad that Bianca is being blamed for this

• Sad
  • Heart

Just William

VIP Member
UGLY IS AS UGLY DOES & ALICE IS UGLY.

Having a PD is no excuse for her vile behaviour. She's an adult with choices & free will.
How she chooses to spend her life & the things she chooses to do during it define who she is.
I hope all the pain she relishes inflicting for so many years comes back on her ten fold.
I don't care what becomes of her.
I hope Ioan goes after her with everything he's got. No more playing it fair.
It's high time she was held fully accountable.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Bruv Tone dragging everyone into the fight, Alice’s in laws. The childish gene runs deep in the Evans family.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Zippysays

I wondered if it would happen but I didn’t think she’d actually do it. You were very responsible for noting the date and caption, of COURSE you wouldn’t have posted it had you thought Alice would steal it to initiate yet another false narrative. ❤ For what it’s worth, your post made me (and many others) laugh, and I hope you’re at least happy that you garnered smiles. Please don’t worry about it, she could steal anything from literally ANY of us.
👋👋 I think we all can safely say Alice took the inspiration from here as a poor attempt to hurt Bianca, which shows not only her stupidity but her increasing desperation. She knows that date in August is coming around, quickly. She's losing the plot. But I don't have sympathy with her, you know if I had been her, out of mere self respect alone, I'd never publicise my pain. I wouldn't go there, I'd seek counselling privately and heal myself. I'm nothing exceptional, I'm just stating that when life hurts you, deal with it with dignity - concern yourself with getting ok. Not Alice, someone has dared to hurt her, to not want her, in Alice's world, you can't commit a bigger crime. Ioan must have been unhappy for a longer time than we thought, and life sweeps you up with it, the girls happened late in their marriage relatively. It wasn't enough to keep it going, and that's not a reflection on the girls, this is about their relationship dynamic. Can you imagine living with an Alice? But Alice, bizarrely doesn't believe in self respect and dignity. She lives in a world of lies, filtered images and bitterness. We get a lot of stick (which I have to laugh at) on the IG and Twitter forums, but as a group we are a great, mixed bunch of personalities, you make me laugh, you are my morning coffee distraction, insomnia go to if I can't switch off at night - at work, you entertain on my breaks - we aren't morons and if we were, we are humourous ones! I love my tattle community, up yours, Alice!

• Heart
  • Haha

Knitwit

VIP Member
Alice has trawled through every scrap of Bianca's social media, she knows exactly when that photo was taken and the context. She's constantly cooking up revenge schemes, averaging one a week. I reckon she saw ICE's funny post on here and a lightbulb went off, this is on Alice no one else

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
The memes in the history of these threads have been so amazing. We should have an Instagram account linked to the wiki to compile them so they can be enjoyed forever. If folks think this is a good idea, I can do this. (Original art would only be posted with permission, I still think @ReturningthePearls should sell her illustrations!)

• Heart
Why are people reporting the post? It goes against no rules. Honestly there are far worse posts out there that need reporting.
It is bullying and blatant lies.
Can I go on Instagram and upload a picture of you and make up a completely fabricated story about you so hundreds of people can mock you and wish you’d die of a painful disease early? No and if I did I bet you’d report it.

• Heart

Knitwit

VIP Member
Alice has been remarkably quiet in the comments, because she knows she is lying. There is just one emoji reply from her.
fullsizeoutput_1627.jpeg

She has spent all day cooking up this shite, she is hoping to fly under the radar with this post and is planning to delete it. She posted late at night knowing that Ioan and Bianca are likely asleep and will wake up to a load of online abuse and won't know why. The problem is it's getting a lot more traction than she anticipated. The Daily Mail is going to pick up on this, hopefully, they will do their due diligence and expose Alice's lie and she will be arrested tomorrow

• Angry