Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amal@2020

Haven’t commented in a long time just been lurking. Hello to all the lovely turds.

This terrible, manipulated, ridiculous post has just made me feel so sorry for those kids and what erratic/vindictive /vicious narrative they have to deal when they hear a drink being poured.

I can only imagine the real life spew that happened before and after this social media post.

I hope those kids are okay.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Bob93

Chatty Member
Longest time lurker of this thread, but OMG today I have to comment. She is so awful 🙈 poor Bianca. I’m glad people are commenting some sense on the post but we know itl be ignored.

Shame on the DM for using this (lol like the DM has any shame)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

papaotis

God this is getting kind of funny now! If I was bianca seeing this shit I'd be laughing my ass off. She has her gorgeous outlook, her man, her dog and is at the start of a wonderful phase of her life....and here's this crazy ex of her boyfriend acting as though she's about 12 years old. B if you ever read here, crack on love and have a good laugh about this!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Mad Betty

VIP Member
So took a photo from July 18, 2020 where a little girl did her makeup at a party. It was so innocent!

Alice is an evil woman. There, I said it. She's doing this to harm Bianca and to make people believe she's a cruel bully.

This is the original and Alice carefully cropped out the important information. Fuck her.

markup_11109.png

markup_11111.png

• Angry
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
She really needs to get out more. That isn’t a trite throwaway line, she really does.

If I spend too much time at home, especially mindlessly online, I feel shit. You think too much. You overthink. You fester. Alice is dealing with a big situation and she has made it far worse by making it her world for the last few years.

She has acknowledged it was from 2020, but still thinks it is about her. She knows it isn’t deep down but it suits her victim narrative.

BTW, she doesn’t have money for a babysitter. She does for Gloria though. Also Her Gruffudd is available to look after his kids. He would be highly delighted.

• Haha

Georgie883

VIP Member
From Sockbro’s weird outbursts. I’m wondering if anything has gone on behind the scenes in the last few days involving Ioan’s family? Like them stepping up to facilitate something or maybe written statements or something along those lines 🤔

It’s the only thing that would makes sense on why he is shouting out their names in the utterly bizarre manner that he is doing. Mind you i’m well aware that the Evans clan are seemingly batshit crazy and there might be no reason at all for his utterances 😬

• Heart

Just William

VIP Member
Angling for a spot in the DM for sure! GFM must have stopped and shes craving the sympathy again! Jesus what a sad existence.
I hope her deliberate incitement of hate towards B does make the papers & shows everybody the depths she will go to just to get attention,
get sympathy & hurt Ioan & B in the process.
She would have seen the date so she knew damn well it wasn't directed at her but incited her deluded apologists anyway.

I hate this evil bitch. What a waste of oxygen. 🤬 🤬 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 37

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Alice knows the contents of Tattle and Bianca's IG to every word and pixel. Obsesses every detail here.

The only thing she managed to do is further expose herself and provide more evidence for the TRO. Eejit.

When a bluetick broadcaster calls you up on your BS, you fuuuuuuucked up, Alice.

• Heart

Georgie883

VIP Member
Oh my 😳

Well, firstly, I hope B sues the DM for libel, how on earth can they keep getting away with printing half a story which is totally fictitious. They may as well start printing extracts from Fiction books and calling them ‘breaking news.’ Bonkers!

secondly, Jesus Christ A’s IG. it’s like reading stuff from teenagers 🙄…She really has gone too far down the SM rabbit hole to ever scramble out sane.

The SM World of negativity and sheer bloody nastiness by emotionally unstable (imo) people is her entire reality. I expect for many years but getting worse as the months go by. It’s awful, she is nearly 54 years old but acting like she is 14 egged on by other emotionally immature people and the sock accounts are just 🤯 her mind must be in a total mess by now. It’a utterly, utterly bizarre and i’ve never seen anything like this EVER!

Aside from the inaccuracy of Bianca having posted the photo to taunt Alice I think we can all agree that Alice’s makeup application has always been trash. ☺ And this is coming from someone who did her eyebrows so poorly that everyone at work asked me why I was angry, lmao. 😩

• Haha