Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
So turds, been loving the memes this week, they have given me life after a fun packed few health issue months ( like many it seems, and salutations to everyone going through the life mill this week for whatever reason!).

I have no clue how to meme and frankly very happy to see everyone have at it! So many belly laughs and on the nose creations. You are all blooming fab!

Hopping on really to remark on this new low from the cunt. I can't even bring myself to type her name right now. She is despicable. Of course, she's removed the post again before I type this, but the stain remains on my mind like a skidmark on a pair of jocks. This last was so obvious to anyone with eyes that I sincerely hope at least 50% of the call outs on that post were from her last, silly, uninformed and deliberately/ unintentionally delusional followers and not from us.

Literally the only positive I get from it is the hope that she is fucked from a height legally and loses those kids. I never thought I would hope that for a mum, but here we are. 😔

if a kid has 2 shit parents, then a court decides the best of either before going to Foster etc. In this case, it's pretty obvious there's a wide open loving parent there and ready. Ioan is no fool. He and B will have discussed in depth re the kids. if he's going for 100%, you can bet your ass she's on board and ready to deal. She's a strong sob, I just know it! I'm so ready for this to be done and kids to be with their dad.

Yes, I've seen the many arguments on how hard it may be etc etc. This is a high stakes case though, due to his legal representation. Of course Joe and Jane Bloggs will be treated differently under the same circumstances.

Ioan has sunk a ton of his money into this to win, but to win the kids, or have them taken care of properly. That's my take anyway. I don't believe he sunk so much money in this for a house, assets, anything else. Its always been about the kids for him. And I hope he gets them. I really, really hope he gets them. And I also hope Alice gets some kind of mandatory psych help. She's obviously not willing to make the changes herself, or lacks the understanding to do so. I have a sister like her, and I genuinely have never been able to get a handle on her either, so 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Citney

VIP Member
But how would Alice have seen this? She said she never comes on here, and we know she doesn't lie!
She knew when that photo was taken and posted, it’s not anyone on Tattle’s fault, she’s just using it as an excuse. She saw a chance to hit out at B, and she took it. Hopefully she won’t be so happy about her decision in the morning. 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
So socksib says we are being paid $5 a tweet. WTH? I am only getting 50 cents per post. Turds, we need to unionise as some of us are being taken advantage of. Mrs Mimsy is getting bonuses and we're not.

Turd Troll Workers Union unite and take over!

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Bitch is going to jail. It’s the only way she will leave Bianca and Ioan alone. Imagine still behaving like this at 53. What an absolute mess. I’m glad some people are seeing her for the manipulative fuck wit she is. She is a danger to herself and others.

• Heart
Bore da, I returned to 7 new pages, so I just knew shit went down while I was asleep. This is appalling. I’m actually sweating a little, I’m so angry. To incite hatred over a photo taken two years ago, a photo belonging to a post that’s fuckin TIME-STAMPED. Like how DARE you??? And how dare her followers be so dense in their research to not know better.

I’m done with this. I’m done with her fishing for sympathy at the expense of other people’s joy, safety, and peace. And to anyone in here whose sympathy is dwindling but you’re afraid of fully sacrificing it—go ahead. You aren’t terrible, you aren’t rotten, you aren’t evil.

You aren’t obligated to have respect for people if they give you a reason to take it away. That’s my moral code, at least: I will automatically respect you until you give me a reason to take it away. You can have it restored only by fostering your own proper & healthy moral compass. Until then, for me at least…it’s gone.

You don’t have to force yourself to feel bad for Alice if your heart is no longer attuned to that option. It’s fine for others to salvage sympathy, but if you yourself can’t, then don’t. We’ve all been triggered by her own lack of respect towards others. There were people thrusted into immediate upset over her infert*lity comment due to their own trauma with the disorder. There are single mums in here who are living paycheck to paycheck and have been beside themselves watching this woman claim poverty, something she has not and probably will never understand at its core. She has cried abuse by Ioan, when people in here have actually been beaten, harassed, and/or consistently berated by their partners, among other atrocities—how do YOU guys feel reading those claims?

If you walk away from this tangent with ANYTHING, let it be this: personal trauma is allowed to inform our capacity for sympathy. You don’t owe Alice sympathy. You don’t owe her respect. And if you don’t owe her respect, then you inherently don’t owe her empathy. You’re allowed to be out of spoons, out of excuses to “find the good in her.” Other people will do that, and let them—that’s where Alice can find the support that she so badly craves.

As for you?
Feel what you feel.
What you TRULY feel.

Last edited:
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Trying to catch up.

His name was James never Jamie, I feel that’s an important piece of information to know. The family never ever called him Jamie. To use something like his death for attention is utterly reprehensible and I’m sorry for bringing it up again when you’ve all been very respectful and stopped. Every child deserves their name.

So my old pal has been on here and seen someone post Ioan’s lovely family? Time for old bro to get a TRO. Fucking tool.

Imagine living with either of those people.

The reason she is quiet is hopefully as my beloved @Mad Betty says AND the shame of the go fund me failing. Go fuck yourself indeed.
Success? Always a major failure, Alice. Always.
can’t sock account properly, can’t crowd fund properly, can’t keep her man and can’t parent. What a fucking liberty…

• Heart
  • Sad

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Sorry, but that was a really bad thing to post. Look what it's caused? If I'd seen it I would have asked for it to be taken down.

Dammit.
TBF to Ice cream enthusiast….. I don’t think she realised just how vicious AE is 😡
and also this might be the AE post that finally gets her put in the clink 🚓🚨👮‍♂️
I truly think BW will do a week long eye roll on this cause like her and IG we all know the truth xxx

❤🕊🥰😘

• Heart
Reactions: 44

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Whoever is in there trying to fight back - bless you. Those horrible people are wishing untold things to happen to Bianca and her MS.

I've personally had a shitty day but this is making me physically ill.

I hope Alice - that you burn for this. You nasty, evil woman.

• Angry
  • Heart

moglits

Tbh I’m going to nominate my own comment for thread title 😂

Thicker than a Boxing Day turd.

• Haha
  • Heart

Harper99

The thing Alice doesn't seem to understand is that silence generally means things are happening. That's when you know the lawyers are busy at work, gathering evidence and preparing to do what needs to get done for their client. I believe a good client quietly bides their time until everything is ready. It also economizes on legal fees. Focus on what matters. Ignore as much of the noise as possible.

She takes Ioan's silence as weakness. I see it as strength.✊🏼
That’s because Alice was always one of those loud, showy people who had to be the funniest, the craziest, the biggest drinker, the one with the best story, the most embarrassing, the most inappropriate, the one who was always right. She doesn’t have a self-aware bone in her body. No wonder see she’s losing her shit on Twitter and IG - can you imagine how terrifying it would be for someone like her to sit alone with their thoughts, to be silent, even for a moment? She absolutely CANNOT. On top of that, all her inner ugliness has been externalized. She hides in her house and orders fucking eyeliner from the internet because she can’t get herself out of the house to a store in case someone sees her. She’s no longer the most…anything. Except maybe the most selfish, self-destructive, and cruel.

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
You know, he’s going on about Dyslexia and has the well known kidney matter….do we know any other ailments he’s claims to have? Just wondering if there are any parallels to Alice and her never ending list of diagnoses…
It hasn’t been officially diagnosed yet but as I have a medical background I suspect both siblings have Assicus Holeicus along with very very severe Jerkomyalgia. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 43