Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

===============================

Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who the fck is Peter ? Not one sock account 😂🚬
Tony will not let us down tonight … him and his mad misses are on and they’ve been to bargin booze 🥃 he’s gonna spill some family tit tonight
He’s like father jack … just random words shouted out loud 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Tony will not let us down tonight … him and his mad misses are on and they’ve been to bargin booze 🥃 he’s gonna spill some family tit tonight
I’m gonna be honest I feel like if I ever partied with you the party would last like 10 days straight lmao I love you so much Claudia😩😆😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was just reading on the last thread that Alice claimed the Jamie Bulger case was her childhood or something? Babe I was the same age as Jamie at the time, it became my poor mother's worst fear that someone might also snatch me away from her. You were LITERALLY an adult Alice you daft mare!

Once again, Alice Evans making EVERYTHING about her. Jesus Harold Christ.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
"I assure you that Alice has not even ONE sock account!" says socksibling.

It reminds me of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hop aboard the crazy train. It’s going to be a loooooong night 🤪🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
RECAP
KIV there are FM on the thread .. all is calm at the mo as the TT’s assembled ❤🍸🚬
Alice is still fcking mad as a bag of wasps and between her and her brother who seems to have developed a speech issue where oddly he shouts out random names on twitter 🤷🏻‍♀️ Are still harassing randoms and begging for money … 🥱
the memes on the last thread are fab - u - lous check em out🥳

I’m sure I’ve missed loads off 😣🙌🏼🥃🥃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Who the fck is Peter? Not one sock account 😂🚬
He’s like father jack … just random words shouted out loud 😳
Pan?
Rabbit?
Griffin?

And he still hasn’t told us what Alice’s answer was when he asked her about the eBay purchases…
Come on TonyBaloney spill the beans!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.