Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

claudiarocks

VIP Member
I would personally like to thank the SNIDE LURKER who gave Alice the heads up !!

you will never know the absolute gem you’ve given Ioan and B , and the rallying comments in support are priceless ❤
Im praying you helped to shut down that skin sack permanently and hopefully make her life a living hell from now on …you FM’s are so fckin dense wise🍸🍸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Had to leave the second posters partial name 😂🤣👌🏻

but again WAFT … if that first person drives a car … I’m saying they fckin shouldn’t 😳
2F53A9A2-D683-48FE-B929-3997E53A3787.jpeg

• Haha

Citney

VIP Member
Same here! I’m seething that she is targeting B again 😡
Targeting Bianca is going to make Ioan very angry, I hope if he had any doubts about the PRO, this has proven to him she is going to go after him and B no matter the consequences. Do your worst Ioan, give her as little money as possible, hit her where it hurts, her bank account!

• Heart

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Good morning, Turdies! Work keeps getting in the way today (you know, Alice, work? That thing one does to earn a living? Ring a bell? No? Thought not), but I just discovered the true meaning of the Tarzan yell and had to share with you all:

1656580215537.png

By the way, Mr Arctic talked to a colleague yesterday, who asked him if he had followed the Depp/Heard drama. Mr Arctic just shrugged and said, "Please. That's for amateurs. Evans/Gruffudd is where the pros play."

Did I mention that I love Mr Arctic? :love: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Bruh, your beloved sister did in fact use your dead mother's name for Quora. Some of the posts are 5 years old. No one even knew who she was 5 years ago and I am 💯 no one retroactively trolled her. Bless.

Posting the names of Ioan's family members IN CAPITAL LETTERS is totally going to help Alice with the DVRO abuse by proxy thing. So you know, excellent choice. 🙄

Edited for brevity and the "give me strength" emoji.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I am restraining myself from contributing $5 to the GFM with the single comment of "GRUFFUDD!" 🙃

• Haha

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Proof, if it were needed that Alice reads this forum and others. My excellent thread title (🤣) has been picked up and people not relevant to this thread start to use other names in the same fashion. Twats. All attention seeking - and you will never convince me that Alice isn’t using her brother’s account to get her vicious shit out in the open. The TRO applies to that account too as it’s proxy.

the lawyers are watching and gathering their evidence. Alice, you are one dumb fuck.

Ioan, keep doing what you’re doing. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Alice has trawled through every scrap of Bianca's social media, she knows exactly when that photo was taken and the context. She's constantly cooking up revenge schemes, averaging one a week. I reckon she saw ICE's funny post on here and a lightbulb went off, this is on Alice no one else
Absolutely!! Alice has pored over every photograph and absorbed every comment looking for the slightest inkling of a connection between Bianca and Ioan.
She blatantly lifted this off tattle to play the victim and incite hatred at Bianca. Notice Alice rarely says a bad word about Ioan and not just because of the TRO. In Alice's head Bianca is the enemy who turned Ioan's head when the reality is Alice turned Ioan's stomach.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Pmsl that woman !!!
That pic is so fckin old ha ha and it looks nothing like her since when did BW gain 20 stone and skin you could rub down a staircase with !!!
So it gets posted on our thread and then that mess picks it up !!!
ALICE YOU TWAT !!
OFF IS THE GENERAL DIRECTION I WISH YOU WOULD FUCK !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

M33L4

VIP Member
I’Ll NeVeR rEaD tHe TrO says it all really. Chuck those cunts into the dumpster with Alice.
I get the bitter first wives club from that lot.

• Heart

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
I did purposely include the date and caption in my post. I never would have done this joke if I thought Alice would actually think it was Bianca.
Hey, I don't think anyone here believes for a second you did it to cause bother and the date was absolutely clear, please don't blame yourself you done nothing wrong!

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Given past ruling lets be careful about discussing the bro beyond what he says about Alice tho
Can someone translate this please 🤔 wtf is a bush rustler 🤣🤣🤣🤣
its a derogaratory way to call someone gay. though knowing them they mean something else lol

edit: see here
Screenshot_20220630-021323_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

House of Tea

VIP Member
So much for the oft quoted I never go on Tattle mantra.

It’s possible that she was signposted to the photo by a stirrer and saw red thinking it was aimed at her and stuck it on her grid immediately. That’s me being charitable.

However, I can see from the posts above, she has had pushback and been told it is an old photo of BW where she let a child apply her make up. Nothing to do with her or her incident as it pre-dates it. So she should apologise and say she read it wrong, didn’t realise it was an old photo. The world doesn’t revolve around Alice and not everything that B has done in the past, in the now, in the future is anything to do with Alice. That’s a big concept for an egotist to take on board.

I am not sure BW will give a damn about the comments. They are grist to the mill now. I think Alice’s power over them is diminishing fast. They will just add it to the list of Alice’s fuck ups and leave it to the legals. Own goal Alice.

• Heart